ITALIANS AND PORTUGESE

>from a city with a massive italian and portugese population
>street parties downtown whenever each of them win
>hate eachother because of this
>grew up thinking italy vs portugal was a massive rivalry
>recently found out its actually not a rivalry at all in europe, just in my city

So italians and pork chops is it true? You guys dont have a massive hatred for eachother like ive always thought?

What do you think of eachother

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=17VrJ6ZhCs8
youtube.com/watch?v=-vQADoGc_UI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why the fuck would we hate each other? Italians are based.

you mean actual italian and portuguese people or muh heritage fags?

>hating on another based Latin country

repulsive desu

because shit gets so heated in my city. i dont know man, just what i grew up thinking because of the wars downtown haha

italians are based desu

desu Italians are more similar to us than Spaniards.

mostly muh heritage fags, i guess. most of us are first or second generation though

I love Italian bros

are you a torontofag?

hamilton fag. i fucking hate toronto

>So italians and pork chops is it true?
no

your city doesn't have an italian and portuguese population

you just have some muh heritage faggots

The whole of the south of yurop is basically one big senpai-mily. We hate each other in the same way you hate your brother when he acts like a twat and yet it's forgotten the next day. We keep going around this love-hate cartwheel like some PMS'ing emotional lesbian but hey, it beats having bare minimal contact until one unfortunate instance turns into an avalanche of antisocial passive-aggressive behavior that goes on until one of you pops the lid and either slashes his wrists or buys an assault rifle and goes ham.

the second half of your post turned pure autism

Well it's an attempt at portraying you fuckers in the north so go figure.

Why the fuck would we hate each other? The Portuguese are based.

same thing happens in my city

neutrals have pretty much been forced to pick a side (and they almost always pick Italy because no one likes the portuguese)

>from the hammer
>hates anywhere else

I like italians. I had this italian erasmus student in my group in some classes and he was chill and hard working whenever needed. Pretty cool guy.

Diaspora was a mistake.

cool blog post

I don't even like most of our typical emigrants so I can only imagine how bad it must be for you guys

im hamilton born and raised, and i do basically hate anywhere else but didnt know this was meme. but really though who doesnt hate the toronto coloured sjw hipster faggot culture

>t. Alberto Barbossa

>but really though who doesnt hate the toronto coloured sjw hipster faggot culture
Oh, oh, I know this one

Everyone who isn't an edgy alt right twat on an anime imageboard?

The only thing we have in common with Italians is the love for true coffee and that's why Starbucks tanked on this country.
Other than that we're all pretty much similiar. We like to speak with our hands, we like fry food, we like to party...

Italians - intellectual, beautiful, one of the highest IQ in europe

portuguese - loud, lowest IQ in europe, huge illiterary rate

yeah its pretty much the same

I love Italy and a lot of italians I've met there and here (students mostly) are pretty chill. The ocasional asshole as well.

And yeah, I also believe we are very similar.

>still trying to argue with children
you'll never win, ignore him

when i think portuguese and italians on the american west coast, the mob comes to mind. including one famous barbosa.

youtube.com/watch?v=17VrJ6ZhCs8

>Starbucks tanked on this country.
what the fuck are you even talking about, starbucks was a success in Portugal and is even planning to expand to smaller cities

I hate leafs way more

you mean the east coast

daily reminder that cultural Marxism is a mental disorder

Literally why would we hate Portugal? there are like 2 countries between us, I don't even remember the last time we played a football or when we were in a war against each other.

I LOVE ITALIANS
My favorite food is Italian.
My car is Italian.

Italia never fought Portugal in a battle. That is saying alot since Portugal fought with countries as far as Japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=-vQADoGc_UI

If by Italians you mean the northernmost Italians, then yeah you're right.

I've always gotten along much better with Italians than the Spanish. The Spanish are fucking obnoxious.

>rivalry

You aren't european you canada cuck

Portugal Is Galicia

Galicia isnt spain

>meanwhile Northern Europeans get along extremely well

Today was another good day for us Germanics (originally Danish here)

Is it the moors connection?

Spain isn't Spain

>moors
Sorry, the card says "moops".

>we like to party

as opposed to countries which do not like to have fun?

Well, there's the entire middle east.

>he will never come back and set things right

;_;

Italians are great, I hold no grudges over them.
They have objectively the best food in the world, with us being a close second place, of course.

>blowing and shooting shit up
>not fun

unexpected from this flag

Fuck you Hamilton is based

CEUTA É PORTUGAL

>80 lashes for drinking alcohol

No thanks

I like italians tbqh, they're pretty cool.
We have a lot of roman heritage here, there's a literal roman ruin like 5km from where I live