Cucking thread post girls you know and anons tell you what they would do to them

Cucking thread post girls you know and anons tell you what they would do to them

moar?

She looks like she sucks good dick.

Moar of her plz. Would get drunk and rape.

give those titties a long hard suck, then she can wrap those perfect blowjob lips around my dick, until I empty my balls all over her face

wife and her bridesmaids, what would you do?

Same bitch?

Would have gotten to her before your wedding and given her to a group of blacks while she was still in her wedding dress. let her get gangbanged for a few hours before sending her down the aisle to you with cum still dripping down her.

Would line them all up with ready for a pounding, eventually ending with your wife, leaving my cum in all of them so they can eat it out of each other.

How

Would lift her skirt, tear open those tights and fuck her bare on that balcony.

Yes

make her jill herself right there in the car park, feet on the dash, legs spread and tits out, if she cums before anyone sees her, I take her home and fuck her, if someone sees her before she cums, she fucks them, anyone who sees her getting fucked gets the chance to fuck her too

ugly

she looks like she'd enjoy getting fucked in a store changing room, having her face nutted on and then walking out the store, through the mall and into the car park wearing my cum

Rip that negligie off and take her hard holding her hands behind her back fucking her doggy

i would shit on her teeth and whip her titties

Any nude?

anally rekt

make them both service that poor naked man

anyone?

grab a broom and shove it handle first as far into her pussy as it will go. then pull it out and push it into her ass. witches need to ride brooms after all

her?

the ex. show me what you can do.

How would you FUCK her?
Well aware of her size
Ass pics for serious replies

blindfold her and fuck her doggy. then fuck her mouth till i shoot my huge load down her throat.

mounted, knotted and nutted in by my irish wolfhound and then sent home to mummy and daddy with his cum dripping out her pussy

She's blue balling me hard so someone needs to have his way with her.

do your absolute worst

anyone?

kssing if she wants

Grab her ankles and lift them above her head. I run her pussy and suck her tits until she's nice and wet then I fuck her raw. She moans in pleasure as her tits jiggle up and down. I cum deep inside her hoping she gets pregnant. I make out with her while groping the nice tits until I get hard again. This time I fuxk her ass
Do the middle one

whoa man, this is a bit too much. you might want to tone it down

I would stroke that fucking Blue Macaw, what a beautiful bird

Christian side hug

Lay her on the bed, grab on her titties and rub my hard dick all over her mouth.

epugh2 on Instagram if you need motivation.

Nerdy girls are my kryptonite.

bestiality is not really my thing but damn. have a sexy pic of her

wreck my wife

gf

Tie her to the bed, doggy style. Fuck her face, ass and pussy until all 3 are full of cum, but I'll bet she still wants more ;)

Lay down in front of her and have her suck it. Grab her head and get a good rhythm going.

My neighbor, anyone like?

nice arse, pool cue in it

Anyone?

She's wild.

Cuck me?

Anyone interested?

Tittyfuck.

Backseat fuck. She can ride me and keep a lookout.

She'd like that.

How would these two Jewish princesses get fucked?

She looks like she could suck me good for you

What do you think of my wife?

my wife showing off her lovely body

I want to throat fuck her until tears and make-up are streaming down her face. Then blow a big load all over it.

Put that whole thing in

Lovely indeed. Got more?

Damn bro Yeah I would I'd have those lips around all my cock

Ugh. Jews and brown?

Wwyd to these sloots

So would I! The car would be hot, and I'd grab her ass as I thrust into her while sucking on her sweaty tits.

Like her?

Nice tits reveal

Fat bitch I'm sexting right now

She has a great body, looks like she has nice boobs too

She's thick

I'd really like you to watch me slide my dick inside your gf.

very much so, got any ass/nudes? also what cup size, out of curiosity

Glad you like her

wow moar

How many of you really want to be cucked?

Do you actually want to see your girl used while you are helpless, or do you just want to hear anons talk about fucking them?

I think most just want to hear about it.

I just like to hear the comments, myself.

10/DD im pretty sure.

All i have are the selfies she sends me, the cock tease wont let me take my own.