thejidf.org/),
slideplayer.com/slide/2557519/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whats it like being a fag?

Mh

ask the faggots in Orlando

bush did 911 ? or it is the jews ?

who will win USA presidential election?

Why did y'all put the pyramid on the comet?

both

Clinton

what is the text novus ordo seclorum?

hey just cause my name is orlando and ive had fags in my ass doesnt mean shit

Can I join?

Do you glow in the dark when you become one of the illuminati?

Can you rig the votes to let Trump win?

is this a test, master?

new world order

you have shit in your ass and some fag has shit on his dick

no

OP, the Table with Five does not allow us to answer questions. Corvidian language forbids it. This is how I know you are lying.

Do the Jews run isis

no

Fuck you I'm starting my own

we do

can i join yours?

I'm a rule breaker

pls, I'm asking nicely here

sorry no

WHY NOT?????

Potential soon-to-be anti-Semitic thread reported.

As a proud member of Anonymous working with other members in Anonymous and the JIDF with #OPIsraeliShield #OPNeverAgain, I report all threads that depict anti-Semitism / and or otherwise anti-Semitic content.

These threads and its content can be but are are not limited to: 'Red Pills, >just a coincidence, >JIDF detected, >Good Goy, Holocuast denial', and this also includes such threads about 'Hollywood, Wall Street, George Soros, Cultural Marxism, Owning All Media, Communism' as these can often be places where such violations are performed with anti-Semitic pictures.

We must also mention that threads/images that are anti-Semitic that are drawn, sketched, animated, or crafted, are just as bad as the real thing and is also in violation of rules of not just Sup Forums but the Anti Defimation League (ADL), and the Jewish Internet Defence Force (JIDF, thejidf.org/), and the laws of the European Union (EU).

We in Legion thank the Janitors & Moderators of Sup Forums who listen to our reports and work with us along with the interception and help from the ADL, JIDF, American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), EU, and Google & Microsoft in working together to help stop anti-Semitism.

Remember, we must protect G-d's Chosen People as they are our Greatest Ally!

Never stop fighting the vile scum of this Earth such as Neo-Nazis, Anti-Semites, and White Supremacists!

I might be Heaven, but I'm bringing you Hell

slideplayer.com/slide/2557519/

ignorantia juris non excusat

sorry but no is all you need to know

Jews and anti-Semitism are useful tools.

Yes

penisplay

Do you think there might be a true religion?