How does your country treat interracial relationships?

How does your country treat interracial relationships?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T5JY9CrFv-c
youtube.com/watch?v=O6h1-S4xkP0
instagram.com/cosignedmyself/
instagram.com/p/BGRymr1tzPT/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's getting pretty common, and no one gets mad, unless it's a White Woman + Oriental guy. Oddly enough, Canadians are accepting of Indian + White, etc.

There aren't many but if there are, everybody accepts it

We're not really that obsessed with race

Go back to Sup Forums - you Britfag.
Also, Muslims are taking your precious white women, so keep trying to bait here on Sup Forums, you still a loser, bitch!

It's tolerated but obviously in every scenario (WMBF, AMWF, etc) someone gets butthurt.

Oh one thing, if it's an older dude with a young south east asian girl, then everyone is disgusted by him

Disgusting.

fucking absolutely NO

They celebrate them and elect the bastards to the rank of Miss Afrance

Other races are still somewhat exotic here, but I think most people aren't racist/don't care.

That said, I don't normally like black women, but damn, the one on OP's pic is a qt.

Why? That's how the Finnish race started :^)

ebin

youtube.com/watch?v=T5JY9CrFv-c

youtube.com/watch?v=O6h1-S4xkP0

t. Han Zeong

Dated a Bangladeshi girl for a few months and would get random comments from Asian dudes in the street all the time, don't get why people go on about white people being against interracial relationships as the vast majority don't give a fuck whilst Asian dudes seen full on insecure about it

Russian women prefer blacks/central Asians/turks, so it's pretty common.

t.s chinese colonist in Canada

BLEACH'D

Do Asians see us as niggers?
As stong but dumb alpha brutes who steal their girls?

calm down jeez

STOP! YOU WILL SUMMON THE AMWF SPAMMER!

No, that would be an extremely warped worldview

Russian women just hate Russian men, that's all. I have interviewed some Russian prostitutes who work here in my city.

Black dwarfs?
Tolkien is turning in his grave.

I am happy to see this, enjoy women of my likeness friends, if you find them to your liking of course. They are also so welcome to choose whomever they like. I too will not discriminate, tfw when no wāhine :'(

I thank the hospitality of the queen and Aotearoa. Lastly my family owns but one humble property in Auckland.

Was she hindu or muslim?

>aye fucc dat nigga u need sum young meat shawty hmu fuh dat pipe scraight up

what kind of comments

with scorn and smirking, but that's it
in a mestizo country like ours culture is more important than skin color

no one gives a fuck. only Sup Forums and the USA put more than a glancing though into it because no one else is obsessed with some autistic archaic catagorisation. It's literally almost meaningless. Intercultural relationships are far more challenging and significant.

I had to break up with my qt black gf because both of our families threatened to disown us.

Lel that fucking nigress took time out of her day to write that butthurt paragraph

I think it's a guy
instagram.com/cosignedmyself/

and I think he deleted his comment
instagram.com/p/BGRymr1tzPT/

White power faggots get furious and write angry messages on the internet when they see white girls with foreign guys. But otherwise nobody really cares much. Lots of the elder generation gets themselves a thai/flip whore as wife while complaining about immigrants.

I've heard a few girls complain about a pretty and friendly black girl being with a popular guy in school a decade ago, since "he clearly could get something better than that black bitch". That stuck with me as i realized that people who care do it for petty reasons in the end.

>complaining about immigrants.
don't they complain that immigrants are a drain on the state? how is having a foreign wife a drain on the state

Basically
>Polish girls fuck niggers
>Polish guys fuck niggers up

Nah, they just don't like seeing darkies and slanty eyed people when they go to the store because they never had to when they were kids.

Also, most of these wives get welfare/child support money from the state anyway so even if they go for the drain arguement, they're still hipocrites.

The elderly purely norwegian married couples move to spain, live in segregated communities and complain how spaniards don't speak norwegian and thus are lazy and shitty.

you get welfare and child support even if you have a household income? jesus

Don't really think much of it since it's super common

If your wife/husband don't have a job, they can apply for it as suppliment, but only if their spouse don't make "rich people tier" income him/herself.

Incidentally, plenty of poor (by norwegian standards) old guys get foreign wives 40 years younger and thus can apply for welfare

>English women
>why even try

Aside from the anti-white blacks and racist whites that would bat an eye, nobody would care.

>yfw there are polar opposites to this board where black people talk about white people and get mad at them stealin they black queenz
Are we really different at all?

>anti-white blacks
why not just racist blacks?

>White guy, asian girl
People might look down on the guy, but not the couple in general. It's the most common.

>White guy, indian girl
Nobody cares except her dad, who REALLY cares

>White guy, persian girl
It's an exotic fling for the guy, and the guy will end up getting pressured into finding a Persian girl long-run

>Asian guy, white girl
Only common here in Vancouver, and only because its usually an eastern-european girl dating an extremely wealthy fuerdai with a rolls royce.

>Indian guy, white girl
I don't think I've ever seen this before? Indian guys are either dating Indian girls or nobody

>Persian guy, white girl
It's an exotic fling for the girl, and the guy will end up getting pressured into finding a Persian girl long-run

saw this white guy holding hands with a Persian looking girl with Islamic clothing(besides head scarf). Saw brown people giving him the most dirtiest looks while he was looking away from them

Well, blacks don't really care about other races aside from whites because muh oppression and slavery of muh ancestors. "PoC" are always separated from whites so it's like whites are their only "enemy".

Racist blacks exist though but probably a rarity.

Finally I can see clearly
Not only white austists are mad when a white girl is dating some other race, black and asians are just the same.
A whole wide world full of buttmad

I thought the main reason blacks disliked interracial relationships with whites was because black women are jealous that "all the good black men are with white girls"

Every race gets mad, tribal mentality is natural for humans

Only if the girl is cute, but yes.

>How does your country treat interracial relationships?
With absolute indifference or a fascination on why he failed to marry a local girl

SImilar to how whites view white men who settle with Asians, not because of racial degeneration but because of social failure

Yes, jealousy is another thing but another reason is the black vs whites bullshit that's been happening.

This. You guys don't know what you're playing with.

They are all united by social ineptitude, insecurity and virginity

What kind of idiot would worry about that when he can fuck tens of women of all races before settling with one of his own race

>They are all united by social ineptitude, insecurity and virginity

Kek'd
But it's probably true

Does this apply to guys who may white chicks?

Yes, no one cares but begin sewing rumours about his supposed exile and ineptitude and possible extramarital sex, hence not marrying one of his own 'tribe'.

Things explode when a local woman marries a non-muslim regardless of race (lookup the Maryam story who was eventually saved by the Pope)

>I have interviewed some Russian prostitutes
lol I did the same a few times but we did not talk about russian men.
Though it's understandable judging by the russian men i've seen/met. Not to offend our russia friends on Sup Forums but they really look like some hideous semi-human creatures. I can't say anything bad about their character or behaviour but their look is really unpleasunt to your eyes.

They look down on it, mexico is more classist than racist so its like a mixture of both. Its a funny thing, living in a latin american country, the whiter you are, the higher class you most likely belong to, im talking about the "high" society here, im guessing most dont really mind in any other economic class as long as they have money.

I heard from a russian friend that many russian girls marry other nationalities due rampant alcoholism and drug abuse in Russia. The good men gets snagged immediately so you only have the trash left. It's why many russian girls rather marry chinese guys than russian guys, as the chinese guys usually don't suffer from addiction.

Dunno how true it is, but i seem to recall alcoholism being a big problem over there it makes sense, if not extaggerated.

You guys have niggers?
>inb4 "yes, they're called Russians" or something along those lines

It's one of our policies to integrate refugee women.

>maryam story

Extrapolate pls

Disgusting.

There are some arabs that the commies imported in the '70s/'80s to the medical university and those untermensch faggots breeded there.

Ofc all of these "children" are 2nd grade citizens, usually with mental problems.

Muslim woman in Sudan marries a Christian man, they arrest her while she's pregnant and sentence her to death. Italy and the pope arrange her rescue and give her asylum.

Weirdos get bothered by it but there's not much discussion of them

White male/black female seems to have risen since I was younger. The most common is probably white male/Asian female.

>all these superchads
>can have the hottest white girls
>settle with shortass monkeys and chinkidinks

this is where betas come from

>Bangladeshi
>Asian

Brits are fucking weird

Most Brazilian girls lose their virginities to "favelados", either drug dealers who sell weed and cocaine at the door of their schools, or during "baile funks" when they go without telling their parents and engage in orgies with black slum lords.

This is kinda true. Only very beautiful or smart woman can get a decent man. So if you're talking to Russian woman without Russian man she's probably ugly or stupid.

Holy fuck it's like Sup Forumsfags when white women fuck nonwhites but reversed

Racial supremacists are all the same desu.

White girls fuck around with black guys sometimes but always marry white guys

About 10% of young white guys marry Asian or brown women these days

There isn't much mixing, but the most common is probably French guy with Arab girl. The girl's parents are usually happy about it, but her community and maybe her brothers can be pretty butthurt.

Next most common is maybe Muslim African with Arab. Here no one is happy, and everyone involved in butthurt.

French guy with African girl happens, and usually the girl's family see it as the whole family having won the lottery. The guy's family might wonder if she isn't doing it for citizenship.

French guy with Asian girl is also relatively common, though we have a tiny Asian community. Everyone involved is usually happy about it. I've seen a few French girls with Asian guys too.