There's a wandering salesman who goes inside a castle to sell a sword...

There's a wandering salesman who goes inside a castle to sell a sword. The guard for the castle tells him that he can not bring anything long then 1 meter in to the castle. The sword is 1.1 meters long. The salesman leaves and then returns, but the guard lets him in this time with the sword still being 1.1 meters long. How did he get through without harming the guard or altering the sword?

idk bump

He's also a sword swallower..

dig he wear a disguise? Did he hide the sword?
I have to know user how did he do it?

He didn't bring the sword.

well made swords are quite bend-able. tie a rope around it so it makes a bow-shape.

the guard measured the sword again and let him in, but the sword still measured 1.1 meters.

The salesman realized that the rules specified "then" rather than "than" so he corrected the guard upon his return.

FUCKING TELL ME

He stimulated the guards prostate

He unsheathed it

He encased the sword in a magnifying glass case, thus making it look smaller

he killed the guard with the sword

He changed what a meter is

He said "I just sold a ton of these 1.1 meter swords to the castle next door, which means they're coming to kick your asses and then they're going to take your 0.9 meter swords and destroy them because they're undersized garbage."

he gave the guard the ol lickaroo

He called the guard a "stinky nigger butt" and the guard was so upset he started crying and that allowed to salesman to sneak into the castle

the guards attitude towards sword lenghts changed thats all

The concept of a meter didn't exist when swords and castles were still in fashion so the question is anachronistic.

He shoved the pommel up his own ass. Suddenly the sword is just 0.95 m

The guy who runs the castle changed the rules after he left to allow swords longer than 1 meter in

You guys are idiots. He hid .1 meters of the sword in his boot, then placed his leg on the table and told the guard to measure it

>without harming the guard

He put in in a 1meter long box that was wide enough that he could place the sword in diagnolyishly

are you OP? is that it?

you said without altering the sword faggot

No faggot that's not me. Answer still hasn't been found

meter is wrong term so 1.1m = 1 yard

yard was tip (of the kings nose to the tip of his index finger on right arm spread

he killed the current king a rather short man and his son who was really tall redefined the length of a yard and thus altering how the meter was related to it

Put the sword in your ass

winner

I like this one, winrar

"Diagnolyishly" made me kek bro

i'm OP. he got it right faggots

Because there isn't an answer.
You just cobbled together an impossible situation to watch us attempt to solve it for a giggle.
That's why riddles are fucking stupid.

So the salesman is a midget then?

see

What's wrong with this answer?

The one meter box is the answer faggots

So the guard couldn't into maths

He didn't bother to take the sword out?
This is fucking stupid.
You're fucking gay.

can we get a hint

he obviously sold the sword to the guard you fucking idiots

seems like going to a lot of trouble just to sell a sword

A yard is shorter than a meter.

He was already in the castle.

Also a completely feasible answer.
Retarded riddle is retarded.

IT'S THIS, you silly twats

no it's none but that, how would swallowing the sword or holding it diagonally work!? You would still have a 1.1 metre object!

He had the guard bring the sword in?

because it's confined in a box, and the guard measured the box instead.

riddle clearly states that he brings the sword inside the castle. how did he sell the sword to him?

So him swallowing the sword is essentially the same premise and the riddle is still retarded.

....the sword was in a fucking sheath, you idiots

The guard would have seen the sword and asked him to remove it if that were the case. why is common sense so hard for Sup Forums?

>The guard for the castle tells him that he can not bring anything long then 1 meter in to the castle
>anything long then 1 meter in to the castle
>1 meter in to the castle

he left his stuff at the entrance (1meter into the castle)

He didn't bring the sword the second time.

>bribe the guard
>sell the sword to the guard
>blow the guard
>do any favor for the guard

He shoved the sword's handle up his bum

Get a 1m cubed box, have the 1.1m sword go from corner to corner. Easy.

He broke a wine bottle and started nigger knifing the guards buttholes until they stopped harassing him.