you might want to try some ice

You joking?

>they're upside down
this

Op here. You made me laugh. But I want a serious answer

thats normal

No. Are you mate?

Mate? If you mean male, I am male

If you're avin a giggler ther on my expense, I promise you puffy nipples will stop being a problem for you.

nice quads speak truth

Its gyno bro, google it, its common for teens.

But im 18, when do them goe back to normal?

just transition, your body already thinks you should have tits, faggot

When you fuck a girl for the first time

Why?

your body already thinks you should have tits. Might as well go the rest of the way

cause you're a faggot

Ideally your body is still producing so many hormones at 18 so it could be some time. Some need surgery for it though, but thats rare. If you're really nervous about go see your doctor not Sup Forums.

Im not an idiot, I know im not going to grow tits faggot

Or you could just go to Orlando, they have an efficient cure for this kind of problems

I shouldnt worry then

you already did.

nothing, they girly and suckable.

If you consider that tits you have a serious problem fgt

your cock is on upside down!

calling me a fag? At least I don't have tits. Your dick is probably under 6 inches as well, with that little testosterone

Dont be mad faggot. If you are that much of a pussy get out of this thread. Im not going to argue with yoy

>Dubs never lie

>if I'm that much of a pussy
says the guy with tits, right?

Alright bro. I have tits, you have not, you are god, i am a pussy. Areyou happy now? You can leave

when you stop taking female hormones

yup, though I never said there was anything wrong with having tits. It just means your next step should be pic related.

Im real asking. Is this because of an hormonal imbalance? Should I do something about it?

post more? preferrably right side up

You could stop being a fag,
>or consider suicide

Cant put it rught side up sorry

Potential trap body. Post more OP

See ? Now they're normal

your nipples look just fine man dont know what your issue is. a little juicy but thats not a bad thing. better than a flat chest.

Thanks bro

no problem. keep working out (or start working out) and you wont be self conscious at all. id suck those nipples day and night though bro no homo

post more as a way of saying thank you :) maybe throw in some ass or a face pic.

this
also consider transitioning, your body would be great for it

Not gonna happen

>also consider transitioning

dont do this. assuming the rest of you is proportionate, you work fine as a straight guy or REALLY well as a gay guy, but being a trans is so fucking dumb.

just some more nipple then? since we were such great help. maybe butt but no face?

this

you do not work out

Not going to transtition. Im straight and I have a stable relationship so I will stay like this.
Not going to post shit faggots

You probably have high estrogen levels

Well ive started a month ago

Just stop drinking milk. 3 months you'll be a man again.

thats not enough time.

what is your routine for chest

>GUYS HELP PLEASE LOOK AT AN EXAMINE MY NIPPLES
>NO I WONT POST MORE NIPPLES YOU FAGGOTS

hey were the ones who helped you mate. all we ask is for a few more shots of what you already posted.

This

thats what yhappened to me when i first started working. muscle builds slowly so at first it looks like your chest is just a bit puffy. its kinda hot tbh but you'll get bigger and more firm.

Sorry man im not an english speaker and i dont know how the exercises are called :/ but the guy from the gym made the specific routine for me so I guess its a good one

Mild gyno. You need to up your protein intake and do more bench presses (horizontal, not partially elevated).

Why is it so?

ok no worries.

well stick to your routine, give it at least a few months.

you definitely don't have moobs

OP there is nothing wrong with you apart from being out of shape.
>I workout and shit
Maybe, but not much. Your body type is "skinnyfat" you need to lift more and eat better.
It could also be that you are fucking 18 and having a hormone dump, which will pass on time. Your nipples are probably also kinda sore with what feels like a mass in them, right? Its normal and will go away in a few weeks.
In the mean time, go read the /fit/ sticky, you are totally not working out.

I think this is the best answer. I have not read the sticky but the gym guy made the routine, isnt it enough? I took the gym a month and 2 weeks ago. Ive been a mont wuthout a routine as a first contact and this month i started the routine the guy made, isnt that okay?

Low testosterone. What are you twelve? Looks like a little boy's body. MODS PLEASE BAN THE OP HE IS UNDERAGE.

Trips tell the truth