Sorry faggot Sup Forums has a new queen and it isn't boxxy

There is only 1 queen, friend.

this tub of goo gets uglier each month

Beer time

Water for me tonight

dude

A wise man

WHATS YOUR PHONE NUMBER BITCH

id like to know what wierdo does these threads, what kinda grown ass man still fantasizing about some girl who made a video like 10 years ago,infact id like to meet every 4 channer there is because it would be interesting to see how fucked up they really are in real life

GOAT thread

The sad part is that you have to be literally old as fuck to have been around when the bitch was still a meme. This boxxy shit was relevant 8 years ago when rageface comics was still just a Sup Forums thing.

I can't imagine how mentally fucked the deranged stalker behind these threads is.

>dat moment where you feel the cum reach boiling point in your balls and you feel it rush through your cawk upwards.

I think I'm of pretty sound mind

gtfo newfag

I'm not, PTSD ate my brain.

>old as fuck

Well seeing how the average Sup Forums poster is around 16 that would make them 24 now.

Which.. is horribly old to a 16 year old.

So you're 16?

All the cocks get hard for pretty Catie!

hey gmt, irish fella, or another mentally fucked deranged stalker here, how you keeping? :P

I remember when boxxy first started those were the good old days of Sup Forums. When we'd fuck up system 32 on your dad's work computer just in time for when he got home. When a girl didn't post here unless there was a sharpie in her ass. The good old days....

We never did see Catie stick a sharpie up the pooper.

Yea... that disappoints me to this day...

One of my fetishes is feets. More catie feets! Cleavage also. I also really enjoy tributes too.

Lmao hey man, just drinking some beer.

How you doing?

Where do you guys keep your onions?

Safely locked up in only the most secure cage available

you stock up on enough this time? :P i loved your reply lol, you think youre fairly sane of mind, not 100% sure but you go with it :P

yeah im ok, bit nervous something may go down with my sisters ex over the next few days, and hes a goo bit bigger and thicker than me, so id probably get a good old fashioned beat down if it does :P he added me on facebook today, reckon he wants to talk but my sister said i wont want to hear what he has to say so i blocked him there lol.

Good man. Got to be civilized. It's the year 2016 afterall.

in so many words, she basically said hes gonna say shit about her that she doesnt want me knowing/hearing, so i figured best for everyone if i block him, although thats a sure fire way to piss someone off

Do you know how to play the knife with another man? Do you own a gun?

UNDER ME PILLOW!

"I can't swallow 12 loads all at once...it's too much cum"

Maybe he was gonna share nudes.

Hmmm I dunno maybe we shall see.

I'd try not to get involved if I were you.

he wont pull a knife on me i reckon, a gun wont be an issue either, not from the US or the council houses of London

>We'll never see you with your penis on Catie's feet and shooting your cream inbetween her toes. ;_;

Who is this monkey-faced twat?

If he sends nudes of your sis, would you consider sharing them?

Yes this I need to know, nothing more delicious than a sister fap.

you wake up with a bad hangover today? :P you ever wake up drunk after the sessions?

yeah i dont, if id my way id be well out of this but people fucking love drama. I dont want to get my face re-arranged so other people can continue with their drama if possible :P others drag you in though :/ tbh im not sure blocking him was the best option, only aggravates him and he can find ways to tell me shit without facebook anyway but idk

council houses of london? You should carry a knife is what I am saying if you know how to use it. If he is much bigger than you? Ever have a fight?

MOAR HOT TWITTER PICS CATIE!!#@!

Evalion is great, but she's rather queen of Sup Forums than Sup Forums.
THERE IS ONLY ONE QUEEN OF Sup Forums!

Also heya Friends, Kolya here to spread truth, joy and happiness! c:

Roll

10/10 would worship those feet.

so wonderful

Not into it but still don't blame you

Dirty, feminist cunt

nah carrying a knife is stupid, then knives are involved and i dont wanna get cut up. been in a couple of drunken fights sure, proper sober man taking swings at me though? nope

I really wish we had better feet pics. Maybe I should have done so when I saw her.

Top kek

oh my.....one of my favs.

Wasn't so bad actually and no I never wake up drunk.

I'd probably just ignore him tbh.

Boxxy forever

If you are inept then don't carry a knife you will hurt yourself. Just fight dirty. Shoot him in the dick. Also, what is council houses of london?

Roll

Of course!

"I should really stop imagining being gang banged while I'm at work...mhmm...cock"

You oughta capture all pictures lewdly in paint, bud. It'd be really cool!

thats good! i figured the volume youre drinking it could happen :P

yeah unless he physically enters my house ill ignore shit i suppose, hopefully hell stay rational and shit, not do anything crazy.

trying to look at positives though, all that aside, today wouldve been a good day! Did some babysitting in the morning and got paid, watched ireland get a draw against sweden and found out off my dad he has for a few dollars more on dvd! could i watch that without having seen a fistful of dollars?

yeah escalating the situation way too high and very dangerous anyway. dirty fighting would happen i guess though. its like the projects in detroit or wherever they are?

gmt i bet you are really glad I found that one, huh? I've blown like 10 loads to this one.

Her only good pic

>DOLLY CHAN..

dolly-chan.pw/

GMT, would you kindly greet me to the thread ( :c ) and also post that picture disproving this "nude"?

pls

I can write these out but I have 0 ability when it comes to making them in paint or photoshop or whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=h5rnq9R9xjc

You literally just have to take the picture in Paint, leave a blank area at the bottom and write the text there. Doesn't have to look 150% classy, friendo.