Just finished my philosophy degree. Even before starting the degree I that when I finished...

Just finished my philosophy degree. Even before starting the degree I that when I finished, I'd effectively just have a useless degree, but it's the only thing I was ever any good at, so I took it anyway.

Now what the fuck do i do?

do philosophy stuff

Nice mlg humor faggot

I know a philosophobro who was using his skills to teach Indians and Pakis to poo in the loo.

master degree fag here, in philosophy, i work at the university towards a phd to become a professor, if thats not a option, then you are fucked.

>Now what the fuck do i do?
Get a MBA. Philosophy/MBA is always in demand. You'll make loads of money.

Get high, stare at a wall and wonder why I took a philosophy degree? or contemplate that all I learned was that no one has a clue in the field of philosophy

yes

Rather not keep studying, at least not a masters level. But if I ever change my mind, ill remember that suggestion

>the only thing I was ever any good at
What do you mean by being good at philosophy? Do you mean that you are good at expressing interesting thoughts about the way things are or could be?
Or do you mean that you are good at interpreting philosophy authors and use their ideas for debates?

Which option? Or both?

yes

Both, I'd like to think.

thanks, faggot

Then take the time to structure your ideas into an essay or a book.
Try to find some teaching work if you can in the meantime.

Teaching requires more qualifications and I'm too broke to be able to afford to get said qualifications.

And I have had thoughts about writing an essay (more like an article), and I have had had an idea for a short story, but haven't put pen to paper yet. Not sure either would actually get me anywhere though

If you´ve nothing else to do, might as well give it a shot.

Probably will do at some point.

Hello OP, have your experiences in learning philosophy aided you in understanding yourself and the way you interact with your environment more?

Personally, all I really learnt about myself is that I am nothing more than a pile of rotting flesh on disintegrating bones, and that I have been damned with a consciousness that needs to think of itself as something more to avoid depression and suicide. So that's what I learnt about myself.

As for my environment, I learnt that the outside world (I assume that's what you mean by "environment") is something that, on an everyday level, must believe exists, and yet we cannot actually prove the existence of such a world.

study law

1)Get a degree in theology and become a deacon.
2)Become a priest, and after that become the bishop of your local diocese.
3)Rise through the ranks and become the cardinal of your homeland.
4)Wait for Pope Francis to die/resign.
5)Convince your fellow cardinals to elect you as the Pope.
Congratulations! You win.