How does one with no existing connections find drugs?

How does one with no existing connections find drugs?

>inb4 darknet

www.drugs.com

ask DEA, they have tons of drugs

Gtfo newfags this thread is for the men

Take an art class.

Deep web.

*How do you find a drug that doesn't exist outside of darknet?

No, acid is around but my friends are all cunts and don't ever let me buy any the once a year they fuckin have any.

Depends on what kinds of drugs. If you want weed, pizza delivery drivers are good to ask

Objectively, those aren't friends. And 2CB is not LSD.

Write trump 2016 at a college campus, wait when you see a group gathers ask to buy weed?

>go to house partyies
>make friends
>ask where they get their drugs

hit a major city at night, dealers hand out cards all the time

Butt know frends user. Know hose particles I've know frends.

Obviously actual acid would be optimal, but a decent alternative might be LSA from morning glory seeds. Some preparation is required and it can have some unpleasant effects during the come up, but it can produce a decent high and can be found legally online or in most stores like home depot.

Thank you

make friends.
not even joking. I made a few friends my first week of college and one of them ended up being a pot smoker. he introduced me to his friends and before long I was hooked up with whatever I wanted.

Find a local meditation circle. Most colleges and medium or larger towns have them. After it's done, look around for people starting to congregate to 'chill' afterwards. Ask them if you can 'chill.' Has worked for me in every town I've moved to in the last 15 years when I dont have any hookups yet

I know they're not friends, I haven't spoken to them in forever, that's just how I'm used to referring to them

I can't go to house party because the only people I know are my gf and family and they're the weed-only type

I wish i could, no cities near by, but I dream

Tried that. Got Morning Glory seeds and ate a motherfucking thousand of them, did nothing more than make me sick. Thinking about buying Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds because they have more potent LSA I hear

Social interaction you dumb nigger

>Rick and Morty
Is that because every partnership ends up being a dominant-submissive one over time?

call me later
im drug dealer
easy

No prob. Worst parts of it are the nausea and the vasoconstriction. Weed and dramamine can cut down on the nausea greatly, and ibuprofen helps some with the vasoconstriction, but your legs will probably still ache some. Just do some research online about it

Don't listen to Get Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds

1 HBWR Seed has the same amount of LSA as 200 Morning Glory Seeds. I learned the hard way that morning glories are a waste of time and money (for LSA).

Try doing a cold water extraction on the seeds. The husks make you hella sick, along with any chemicals sprayed on them. LSA is water soluable, so if you crush a bunch of seeds up and soak them for about six hours you can strain the solids out and drink it. This gets rid of a lot of the nausea, but some dramamine helps too. I got really sick my first time from just chewing them up, so I know how miserable it can be.

Internet.

I agree, HBWR seeds are far better, but they're not available everywhere, which is why I suggested MG.

>find stoners
>smoke weed with them
It's really easy dude

dont it will just end up with the dea breaking down ur doors.. people are snitches

go in da club (kek)

write your plan on the wall. Then do it
no thinking just do it.
if you cant come up with anything
you will never succeed at anything

Find niggers. Pull up and roll your window down.

/thread

Go out and meet people, your faggot beta cucklord.

THE EDGE

how do you even meet people

>ask 4chin how do I get le weed
>calls himself a "man"

xdddddd

Listen this is how you do lsa.
Take the seeds and grind them into a fine powder
Put the powder in a COLD WATER BOTTLE CAN'T BE TAP WATER
Leave them in for an hour
Strain out seed husks and choke down resulting water

Underrated comment

Check Chem sites for RC's like 1-p-LSD
Also Rick and Morty niggaaaaaa

Oh yee, forgot to mention that. Heat, chlorine, and light degrade LSA, so you need to use cold distilled water, or water you boiled for 15 min and let cool, and then keep it covered with tin foil or something while it's steeping so no light gets in

For that matter, where does one get roofies?

Just walk around asking anyone who looks like do drugs, it's that fucking simple. Just don't over inject too much marijuanas

those squares look huge.

Google lsa cold water extraction. Don't just eat them

ask local niggers in your area

what do you mean inb4 darknet you fucking faggot, it is the best way of doing it these days
take the time and the effort to do a bit of research and the fruits are bountiful

Waste of money?????? They're 3000/5had. That's so much cheaper than hbwr

this. you have a pretty decent chance of getting robbed/sold fake shit but that's just part of the fun

This

350 hits bruh

Will you be my friend?

Sure, but I'm not dealing anything. Only have a handful left for personal use anyway.

Friends are personal.

Yup, after a certain point. I've shared with my closest friends, but they are my closest friends because of the stuff we've been through, so for a new friend to get to drug-sharing level of personal could take a few years.

>find teenagers smoking cigarettes
>tell em you'll toss them a pack if they can get you drugs
>they get you drugs

go to skate park ask older dudes

>faggot detected

>Darknet
It's called the deep web, and it's your best bet. As a bonus it's incredibly easy to access

Its the same fucking thing

Except it's literally not