What is Sup Forums opinion on the mass shooting

What is Sup Forums opinion on the mass shooting.

Terrorist or Hate crime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xk1kwfK848Y
youtube.com/watch?v=LuXvjJ_RI8s
flvoters.com/by_number/1144/84524_omar_mir_seddique_mateen.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ummm. Both?

Murder.
It was a shitload of murders. Lets stop making shit up to fit our needs.

Muslim terrorist commited hate crime

Another reason to exterminate all Muslims.

False. Flag. Event. The more I learn about the alleged (AND CONVENIENTLY DEAD) perp, the more it sounds like bullshit.

If eliott rodgers is supreme gentleman then whos he?

Domestic terrorist hate crime. Terrorists don't give a shit about faggots. Terrorist to-do list: 1. Americans 2. Many 3. White because they make the news. Somewhere at the bottom is a gay nightclub. It was this guy's own issue with gays, not ISIS, but those chucklefucks will take credit for anything.

My thoughts is aiming at Hate Crime.

White: hate crime
Muslim: terrorist
black: criminals killing criminals

not sure but he had an ex and a wife, anyway some faggots are saying he was a faggot himself
but got pissed when he saw two faggots kissing, his dad is pretty calm said that extremist muslims use a long beard before commiting an attack, he is actually right he is from Afghanistan.
feel bad for the parents and the guys cleaning up the scene so much aids and other fucked up diseases

I dont know how to reply to posts, but to the post that is a couple of posts above mine, calling to "exterminate all muslims." I dont know if you are joking ,if so its not funny, or not. But if not, don't you think that is a little bit extreme? This is the same kind of logic the followers of Hitler used to exterminate the Jews. Not all muslims are bad. Only the extreme ones. So maybe you should reel those ideals in a little bit.

FAKE AS FUCK!

you got it wrong
black: gang criminal related
hispanic: drug cartel related
Jew: anti semitism
>fixed

Explain

Thanks user

>not all muslims are bad
Wew.

>I don't know how to reply to posts.
Lurk more faggot.

Hope you get raped fucking jew
Yeah his dad is even saying that he was not that muslim, did you see the faggot that survived he blocked the emergency exit, but you gotta admit he had some good aiming, also why hasn`t the audio been released were he says ISIS and shit ?
damn now I remembered the song of the double dutch bus
he is a kisser

>terrorist or hate crime
What's the difference really? Can't wait til school starts back up again.

>Not all muslims are bad

Do you know what being a muslims imply?
It implies you follow Islam.
This implies that you follow the teachings of Muhammad
This implies that you guide your life by the Qur'an
This implies that you apply the teachings of the Qur'an to your daily life
The Qur'an explicitly says that you shall never like men over women and that the act of gay sex is inherently immoral.

Therefore you believe that homosexuality is inherently immoral.

But you know, lets forget all of that. While we are at it, let the KKK run cities with a mostly black population. Let literal nazis run jewish-only hospitals. etc.

I mean, most KKK members have never shown a bias against black people in their public life. If so then black people have NOTHING to fear from KKK people and should happily live together, right?

If you understand my analogy then you should now understand why it is wrong to let muslims into the first world, where women rights and gay rights are in place.

Ha. I made that picture. Nice to see it going around.

terrorist if caught gets shipped to an underground cell never to see the light of day ever like the russian muslim pipe bomber, hate crime you get some years of jail be popular among the race you aimed.

I'd say both. He's using violence to get his point across and scare people into agreeing with him (or, he was), which makes him a terrorist. But it's also a prejudice-motivated crime, which makes it a hate crime. Technically, all the acts of terror ISIS commits are also hate crimes, as they are motivated by prejudice against Christians, Jews, atheists and general "people who don't agree with this incredibly strict, literal interpretation of this book."

You have to consider the paris terriost attack. If the victims werent gay then would than it was a random terroist attack but the guy specifically targets these minorities so obviously its a hate crime

To the post a little above mine ending with the number 81:

No not all muslims are bad. Yes thr Quran has some questionable bits, but so does every religious text, such as the bible. You are just spreading hate and fear. We should not live in completely segregated societies. That will just make the hate and fear worse. We should live together, learn and appreciate the other cultures. Thats what will bring us all together.

P.S how do you change the color of your font?

posted it on facebook one month banned.
probably it was for the best in some way.
maybe 4chin needed me

I hope you get raped packed by a pack of wild muslim niggers the somalian kind fucking reporter.

> To the post a little above mine ending with the number 81:

kek what a fucking moron.

Gun violence.

Immediate gun ban needed.

I'm for guns but no assault rifles

Hero, who probably won't be rewarded by a god, but is certainly a great man and will be remembered as such by many for some time to come.

This dude is totally a pole smoker. He saw what his future was and couldn't resist the cock. This picture screams, 'dick sucking queen" and his choice of dress is there to conceal the frilly undergarments. Totally a homo... only dated girls to get to their brothers.

Assault rifles have the lowest number of homicides associated with them. Hand guns have a shit ton.

The biggest detest on this whole thing for myself is what going on politically because of this obviously trump was going to do something to fit his charector and the news media was on it like flys on shit while they ignore the fact Hillary is using this attack to inflate her own agenda and odumber is tighting gun laws which was completely unrelated to the fact this was a terrorist act and zero retaliation all in all I cant even read the news because its fucking annoying, and overly opinionated. For the most part I find it to be another day in murica.

He was you suck the cock you get the glock
we should make some awesome quotes in his honor.
No but honestly he does seem kinda of homo, he probably thought he was gonna get fucked in the ass and turn in to those people fuck it.
I wonder what would have happened if he gotten military grade 3 body armor

Post 504:

Good job showing your intellect. Cant prove me wrong huh?

Post 586:

Har har look I already said I dont know how to quote posts. No need to mock me you fucking ass hat. As if not knowing something so trivial truly makes me a moron.

If this isn't bait then it's going to be a long summer
>lurk moar faggot

i think there were too many dicks on the dance floor and ruining his groove.

youtube.com/watch?v=xk1kwfK848Y

@689401219

>I dont know how to reply to posts

Basically everyone who isn't on Sup Forums.

Channers just have one personality.

exactly that is what amazing of this man that fucking aim, I honestly think there were probably another guy involved or this man is one of the greatest marksman in the united states, but he even shot a swat guy on the fucking forehead ( had the helmet ) I can`t even get that many kills in battlefield.

Amen

You're a fucking retard just leave
>get raped by a Muslim you liberal fuckhead

All violent crime requires hate. "Hate crime" shouldn't be treated any differently than violent crime. It doesn't fucking matter he killed them because they were gay. All that matters is that he killed 50 people.

Post 271:

Yeah I dont know how to link posts either. But I was also trying to figure out how to change my font color. How do you do that?

Post 435:

Nice fucking assumption idiot. Im not even close to a liberal. Honestly I would say I am a libertarian, with some more conservative ideals.

Learn to reply faggot.

Reply or gtfo.

I would have been more impressed if he did it with a handgun. I mean as long as he wasn't just spraying then it wouldnt be too crazy. I am assuming the club must have been fucking packed.

I think he was just trying to beat Cho's high score.

It seems he had no problem getting into a fag bar... maybe they knew him... said he was welcome... he got butt hurt in the bathroom.. couldn't perform... I'm thinking pole smoking achmed needed to find a woman...

To the two posts following my last post:

I already said I dont know how. Just because I dont know how to link posts doesnt mean my points arent valid

you're over doing it.

This is the inside of the club. these were easy targets with max damage, obviously he going to beat the score streak

I don't think it was a hate crime at all, that's just what election year is painting it to be.

Sure he hated faggots, literally all Muslims hate the gays, and about 50% of the rest of the world. It stands to reason that his dad's only example of him being homophobic happened months ago (if at all..)

It's my understanding he was trying to kill cops or sucide by cops. After shooting at one he probably got scared and and ran into the largest group of people near by, that just so happened to be a gay club.

There the faggots go again, making everything about them.

It's easy, you just have to delete the Windows security tool first, its called system32.

Pls.

>Not all muslims are bad. Only the extreme ones.
Except for the fact that the so called "moderate Muslims" time and time again make excuses for and help fund Muslim terrorist organizations.

muslim (includes both)

both

youtube.com/watch?v=LuXvjJ_RI8s

accurate

Let the newfag figure it out himself

Jesus christ. Looks like it would have been pretty cramped in there. Probably could have just sprayed and killed plenty still

He already has, and there are still nearly 3 dozen in the hospital.

As usual, shooter was a registered, Active Voting, Democrat.

flvoters.com/by_number/1144/84524_omar_mir_seddique_mateen.html

Post 329:

Im not fucking stupid. That is not how you reply.

Post 418:

You claim most moderate muslims support terror organizations? Well I am going to need a source for that

goddamn summerfags

just click the post number and you'll be able to reply. Stop embarrassing yourself you liberal cuck.

no surprise to us informed voters. the low information voters who suck on the CNN MSNBC gun control narrative however....

>implying most shooters are muslim

Come the fuck on. You cant honestly believe that.

He does make white mass shooting look like armatures.

>Being so political

keked

>@689401219
gr8 b8 m8

the muslim got america's high score? should be ashamed america

Vote Democrat, you nurture this in your society. Its as simple as that.

Learn to read user, I said most mass shooters are Democrats.

Neither is writing the last three digits. I'd call you a newfag but that's an insult to newfags.

The americans have been killing many people in Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan, Iran, and no qmericans bat a fucking eye.

A few party kids get shot and everyone freaks out "what a tragedy".

Hypocrisy. I do not sympathize. This shits been going on for 15 years.

Jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams.

that

But that's wrong though.

you fucking 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥, please learn how to use the site before discussing topics, read the FAQ for Moot's sake!

Okay. Finally someone who is actually helpful. But that being said I am not a lineral not am I into the fetish known as cuckolding

That's not fair man, most americans couldn't find those countries on a map to save their lives.....

pew pew pew pew pew pew
Take that Sup Forums

I see potential in you tbh, but please, lurk more...

jet fuel will burn hot enough to lose tensile strength

No, but you felch like a champ.

This is the funniest b8 of the day

Didn't know Harry Potter had converted

nor*

You done goofed.

oh nooo my throaty throat!!!

Hate crime fam this guy was probably fucked in some drugs, but apparently it could be both supposedly he was also reason up on Isis stuff either way it's pretty messed

that is how he disguised his gun in a gay night club. pretty sure no one nottice

When did toaster Steve become a mussie ?

deployment-fag here. best estimates are that we killed more than half a million in iraq. I'd be pissed too