Faggot flatmate thread

Faggot flatmate thread.

Have a horrible NEET flatmate that is trying to be an EDM producer. He stays up late with his music on full blast smoking weed, invites dirty niggers into the flat for cocaine deals, and has smashed a hole in the wall which he claims to fix when he has time (he's a NEET, so he as all the time in the world). I don't want the money to fix it to come out of my share of the deposit, so I need ways to get my money back. I'm thinking rob him, so I'm looking for advice how to get away with theft worth about £300.

Also recommend me some things to fuck with him in the meantime.

Sleep with him.

300 british monies to fix a hole in the wall? are you stupid?

get a tub of plaster and some sandpaper, 10 british monies max.

That's what the letting agent will charge us if he doesn't fix it, which he won't.

I don't want to do it for him, I want to rob this selfish little cunt

>wait til he sleeps
>take cocaine
>sell to niggers
>?????
>literally profit

He doesn't sell the cocaine, he invites niggers round to sell to him

The dude in that picture is married?

Apparantly so

>get one other friend
>let dude smoke weed
>spike energy drink with sleeping aide
>get room mate to come with you to party, or an event
>you and your buddy entertain friend until he starts to crash
>sleeping aide should start to take over if hes been drinking heavily
>room mate should pass out
>take to your friends place
>go back to your place if your room mate is passed out
>take small inconspicuous items, never take straight cash, as its easy to notice
> if you take things worth high in value, you wouldnt be able to sell them right off the bat.
>If you want to take something, make sure you know a place to keep it, where its either passed by, or mistaken for your own personal item.

>blackmail method
>wait for room mate to passout
>have niggers surround him
>put dicks all over him
>?????
>profit or blackmail

don't rob. that's what niggers do.

just kick his ass and tell him to fix it or you'll kick his ass again....

James??

nope

He has some really nice expensive electronics that I want for myself. How do I steal these

right - get or wait for some work to be done on the flat/house.

You landlord will undoubtedly get a really shady fuck round on the cheap.
Whilst the work is being done, steal something from dude and blame workers (make sure its on the last day the workmen are in the property and when the NEET is out)
this way you can steal cash that's lying around.

The scummy white trash and niggers he always invite round are lingerers. He'll leave the flat for a couple of hours and they'll still be here hanging out. I was thinking of just robbing them, hiding some of my stuff and the electronics round a friends and acting like we were both robbed by one of his associates. Trouble is, police will then get involved and they might be able to find some holes in my plan. How stringent are police inquiries?

Don't keep electronics stolen from people you know.
If you really need to, sell them and get something similar, but never keep the exact same thing.
It looks suspicious as fuck for someone you know to lose something and for you to get the same thing right about the same time.

Had to google NEET, thanks for the education user

OP is confirmed fagblaster, pls kys yourselve

More update on the guy - I work full time along with our other flatmate. This NEET fucker has no respect, lives off his mum and dads money and constantly treats the place like shit. I want him to question himself and genuinely feel like a piece of shit

If he's dealing coke, he's not a NEET, that's a full time job, he's self employed

He's busy producing and doing coke deals.
You fix it

How about you voice your concerns with him and demand that he comply like an alpha male...

Ya know, instead of just trying to rob him behind his back like a scum of the earth nigger rat.

Stealing won't fix him living like an autist and you stealing like one is only going to make it worse. Fuck you.

kek

It's honestly only used by unbased anons whom feel they are superior to those who are unsatisfied with the shitty society we are forced to be bent over and fucked by day in and day out. You'll hear it a lot on here unfortunately though, newfags who think that all of Sup Forums feels the same way so they use vernacular that would imply that through their entire post which only highlights them as a cockmongling candy ass roody mctooty.

Quite the opposite - so far I haven't had issues with him smoking weed or having friends round. But lately I've been working early from about 7am and haven't been able to sleep for about 2 weeks thanks to his noise. He hasn't turned it down when I've asked, several times, so now I wanna fuck with him

nah
>purity ring

How long is your tenancy contract?

take evidence of his drug deals and call the cops if he doesnt give you the money. its not that hard user

Another 3 months

This is the only correct answer in this thread.

he doesn't deal coke, he's been inviting the dealers here to buy it for himself

Is he going away for any point during the bank holidays? business trip buying selling weed/cocaine?

Maybe the woman is his wife

kill them all.

no mercy.

I feel there are two different discussions going on here....

so this means he is at one point in possession of coke, thats illegal in your country i assume.

Wut where does he get the money then?

If he's buying coke, then he has money. Why steal stuff when you can steal the cash. How fucking retarded are you?

>b-but maybe he'll understand that he's a retard and he will change

You can't change mentally handicapped people. He's a NEET for a reason.

You should move out. I finally got 1 bedroom on my own and don't have to live in shares anymore. It's more expensive but the quality of life improved tenfold.

by the power of trips you shall find the solution in 3 days

if theres no trips then sorry

This tbh fam, a lot of these other suggestions are just gonna get you fucked up even worse m8

A fucking drug lord hollywood producer, he's loaded why doesn't he pay for it

meme magick doesnt always works

maybe, not that I know of. What do you have in mind?
yes it is
Rich parents that give him money to live in London and fulfill his dream of being an EDM producer

kek, thanks for the expanded definition.

>electronics are the hardest to steal
>make sure you know the password, or know a way around it
>wipe computer
>go to store and buy a cheap laptop
>put his laptop in box
>act as if his laptop is your new one
>leave no evidence that it his
or
>buy laptop of same make and model after wiping
>buy with warranty
>one week later break the laptops screen 'on accident'
>water damage laptop
>make sure laptop is not recognizable
>return laptop to store for credit
>redeem credit on gift card
lastly
>any electronic can be wiped with the right software
>use this to your advantage, but make sure you have a backstory before you do it
or
>steal, sell to a friend for cheap

call him a nigger

My contract ends in 3 months, the real issue is with the hole in the wall that he isn't paying for or fixing. It's going to come out of our deposit some of which is mine. I'll therefore be paying for it, which is why I want to rob him as compensation

I've no idea where you live but float the idea that if he want to get into EDM producing he should go hang out with some bands/music festivals and hang near the tech desks/set up looking for a way in.
Hell sell it to him as some time to make some money selling
soft sell it, you dont want to be too suspicious later on.
when he goes, you and your flat mate make a cast iron allibi (even better if you can leave a few days before him)
sneak back into house
rummage though all your rooms and take everything of value
break backdoor on way out or some other window or leave it on the latch
blame NEET for leaving house insecure manner

Thanks for the tip

stiff him on bills for the next three months? or is he not paying these as well?

>confront him
>record the conversation
>get him to admit on tape that he was the one that is responsible for the hole
>present the evidence to the landlord and/or letting agent
>profit???

You shouldn't indulge yourself in criminal activities like robbing people.

The way our letting agent takes bills (and rent) is through one bank account, which unfortunately is mine, the other two transfer money to me. He's been good for paying rent and bills so far.
I've already tried going to landlord and letting agents, but they say that as we're flatsharing, we're all responsible for damages, so there's nothing they will do.

OP instead of being a faggot and complaining on /b, y dont you be a fucking man and confront him about whatever issues you have with him in REAL life instead of bitching over the fucking internet?

read the thread. I already have faggot. Not my fault if the kid ignores me

maybe you're just a beta cuck whiteboy or asian kid if you cant get your point across like a proper man, and have to resort to /b for a solution

but you get a separate gas/electric/council tax bill? if so just add some extras to it. Scan a copy edit and reprint.

also post pics of wall

Stop being a pussy and ask him for some coke

Police dont give a ashit about burglaries in the UK.