What went wrong? They played completely differently vs portugal than they did during the group stage

What went wrong? They played completely differently vs portugal than they did during the group stage.

who cares about those gypsies

The field was wet, the ref was spanish buttleg, poor management, no pjaca, vida should be deported, we always choke and everything is rigged, you should annex us

We managed to keep Modric and Rakitic out of the game. We waited as long as we had to for them to commit a mistake, which they did.
Tactics 1:0 Beautiful football

>Jedvaj, Pjaca and Kalinic all have good games v Spain
>drop them
>Have Modric and Mandzukic play 90+ mins even though you said they only had 60mins in them

lel
Top management

>we
did you play?

also if you really believe it was due to "tactics" you're deluded

>Croacs have 1232436328236 goal opportunities, waste them all.

>poortugal shots once on target, scores.

whose the one to blame?!

This is incorrect.

Croatia gave Portugals front line too much respect and played defensively from the get go.
They are an attacking team rather than a defending/counter team and is why the game looked like shit. Worst game in euro so far. Looking forward to seeing that groatia team grow in the years to come

Why the fuck are you talking about football? You're Australian, your opinion doesn't matter on Sup Forums, you're shit at relevant sports

If they played attacking football from the get go they would have conceded sooner. As soon as they tried to score they conceded.

Because this happened.
Also Pepe was really great in this game.

yeah im born here. my parents are Argentinos. you sound like a typical pork chop crier in denial

Fug I never noticed that random dog on your crest.

fucking this

>half the team has a booking so they play cautiously
>get manhandled by WE WUZ
>nothing changes in the first half
>half time
>do literally nothing while Portugal gets turbonigger on the field and immediately increases offensive aggressiveness.
>near the end of overtime decide to finally sub in people that can actually change the game
>everyone else already too tired to do anything

Plaja and Kalinic weren't playing
Portugal should have recieved 2 red cards

>What went wrong?

Sooner or later, Croatia chokes. You can count on it.

Vida and mandzukic. Mandzukic should just retire from international if he cares for his country

Because their manager showed he had no balls. He got fear and changed what was good about the team.
Their possesion was useless, their fullbacks didn't helped on attack, their strikers were completely isolated.
Portuguese nt defends like crap, but since the fear Croatians had of a team that has been play like shit, they ended up losing. Jokers
Like i said yesterday: I spent the whole game laughing and imagining what Bilic could've done with this set of players.

They got TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD

show me the gifs please or tell what should have been red cards.

2 red cards damn ok
Yeah blame the refs

There should have been few yellow cards, but red? Nah m8.

Crofaggs never had goat athlete.They have that losing mentality.
We know it best when there Serbia colide with them on basketball field.
Its magestic how they always fail at the end.

It is a cat.

>What went wrong?

that's what usually happens when you play not to lose

how did you do serbia? oh wait, you haven't even qualified. and please, who cares about eu basketball

Because Adrien had Modric in his pocket the whole game. And they suck without him.

crobros, this a flag of Slavonia region, right?
Or am I missing something?

that's the old flag when croatia wasn.t unified. this is the flag of kingdom of croatia,slavonia and dalmatia

Kingdom of Croatia, Slavonia and Dalmatia from Austo-Hungary.

They won Spain without him you moron

The spaniards are in this with us, they lost on purpose to help us.

>Plaja
kek
is he rated here tho?

Well we are same as you...out of tournament

>t. ahmed still mad that Turkey was raped by Croatia

Not the same, you were not there to begin with. PS. Ref does not count.

>cat

You disgust me

KEK