/grimes/

Let's talk about the legendary Claire Elise Boucher, known as Grimes.

Download: reddit.com/r/Grimes/comments/5b9wq3/two_very_rare_devon_welsh_grimes_songs_to_download/

New interview: vmagazine.com/article/v104-grimes-interview/
>Still, Boucher’s not entirely prepared to abandon the glamour of big budget videos just yet; she has also just finished collaborating with Janelle Monáe on her video for “Venus Fly,” their shared track on Art Angels, which will serve as the 11th and final video off the album.

>As she closes the door on this album, Boucher has a calmer project in mind for the next: “I’m really vibing on making something really slow and gorgeous that just breathes, and has room to breathe. I feel like my work has always been fast paced, kinetic, and almost just manic and I feel like for me the hardest thing I can do is make something that’s slow and heavy. I’m so ADD in my work; I really want to push myself into something that would be slower and more reflective.”

Remember: be nice to Grimes! Respect if you want respect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aP1btGfFE8g
instagram.com/p/BMh3OMFjIMN/?taken-by=grimes
www1.zippyshare.com/v/jrwYBuRz/file.html
www34.zippyshare.com/v/2XmQe8fk/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love you, Claire, very much
youtube.com/watch?v=aP1btGfFE8g

Grimes is shit.

>you'll never hatefuck her

>implying she wouldn't subdue you and then rape your boipucci

user, pls.

Reminder that Grimes isn't pure and is actual pretty promiscuous

>Grimes live at Grimey

Grimes new album cover

>Have you ever been with a girl?
>"Ya"

kill mi now that's too hot

Stupid haters, gtfo.

phenomenal

like with grimeses strapo

ITT: people being so mean to Grimes.

What about
>Remember: be nice to Grimes! Respect if you want respect.
???

GRIMEY!!!!!!!:)

I'd rather kms than get """respect""" from a Grimes fan

it's not hater

He's a hater for taking things out of context, taking seriously a most likely fun interview and for pushing it like a complete moron. Grimes wouldn't approve this retarded behaviour.

DELET THIS

Reminder that Hana is pure and has a big heart and a cute dog

not even a grimesfag but that is one cute doggo

Promiscuity is not bad

Fucking a bunch of people at once is

Why?

Do you have any solid evidence she did that? If not, shut up and fuck off.

Raises the risk for STDs, especially if you're just showing up to it
Fuck off with this "Grimes is pure" meme. She fucks girls, wants a vibrator, and hopes she hasn't "destroyed a hotel room". She sings sexual songs like Be a Body and Skin. Fuck outta here

>She fucks girls
She never said that. "Been with a girl" =/= fucking.
>wants a vibrator
She has been asked about that and she said she didn't own one but maybe she should own one. Nothing wrong for a girl wanting a vibrator. She has sexual needs too. That's healthy.
>and hopes she hasn't "destroyed a hotel room".
She said "No. I hope not". Unsure =/= definitely.
>She sings sexual songs like Be a Body and Skin.
They're not even explicit. Nothing wrong with singing sexual songs. Sex is an important part of every person.
>Fuck off with this "Grimes is pure" meme.
You're an idiot blowing things out of proportion. Grimes is surely not a pure princess but also not a slut you're trying to imply. Stop it.

Been with a girl" == fucking

No. It could be just a platonic relationship. She could even lied in that interview. Stop speculating if you don't have all info.

What's wrong with this interview, exactly?

There's explicit evidence of Grimes getting it on with a girl, though. Can an user be kind enough to post it?

Everyone knows those pics. "Big" deal.

She just uploaded this to her insta

instagram.com/p/BMh3OMFjIMN/?taken-by=grimes

too bad Claire supports a lying, war-mongering flip flopper that doesn't even legitimately support gay marriage and only changed her stance when it best suited her.
not saying Trump is good either, but Clinton is one of the most deceitful people in politics.

stds dont appear out of thin air, and judging the montreal group she was with, it was probably an orgy of tightly knit friends.

also
>has no evidence grimes ever even had an orgy, just speculation based on a vague answer to a question during her "I want to appear cool" phase
>starts attacking "grimes is pure" out of the blue
not only is purity some stupid fucking concept invented by a church to control you and make it easy to demonize others, you're fucking stupid if your put "pure" and "grimes" together.

no she's not pure, because she's not a fucking sheltered flower girl who believes in the lies that are crammed down her throat by a clandestine global conspiracy that has way too much influence aka abrahamic religions.

just fucking end yourself if you're actually this pathetic. This is elliot roger-tier posting.

ok

she's probably too scared about trump winning, I don't think she supports hillary much

>tfw banned for 3 days because of posting the dick in a bun pic and it didn't even get added to the meme database

Fucking rigged DNC, there's NO WAY Clinton legitimately won that shit
We should be voting Bernie

im going to laugh when clinton doesn't get a second term, proving that she only won because she was better than the three major alternatives.

im going to lose my shit if she loses the democratic ticket to Kanye.

Yes. She actually supported Bernie. Now you have to choose between two evils. She picked the lesser evil.

do you pirate her music? do you stream it?
have you buy and of her cds/lps? have you bought any of her other merch?

please answer honestly

Literally no difference in the outcome of what really matters

>imbailin

I buy merch and stuff like the vinyl sets, pirated all albums, except I recently saw art angels in target and bought it on a whim

>no she's not pure, because she's not a fucking sheltered flower girl who believes in the lies that are crammed down her throat by a clandestine global conspiracy that has way too much influence aka abrahamic religions.
>it was probably an orgy of tightly knit friends.
What is your endgame, retard? No evidence and still churning lies based on nothing but thin air. This is actually defamation and it's punishable by law. You're lucky she doesn't visit this place anymore, you could be caught fairly easily based on your IP. Fuck off.

actually the difference is congress won't cockblock clinton like they will trump. clinton is an actual politician with respect in washington who knows how to get shit done.

trump is a businessman who has a very loose grasp on the basics of politics, let alone any experience and is universally hated by both the dems and repubs.

basically clinton might give us more of the slow crawl Obama did during his second term, while Trump would end up in political gridlock like his first term.

why are you attacking me, dipshit, I'm the one defending grimes.

you think she'd want to be called pure? some dumb fucking misogynistic label that is the basis of modern sexual repression and insecurities? are you fucking daft?

kinda disappointing to see her doing that

>voting for a warmonger

explain yourselves and your """"idol"""" decision grimesfags

s-sorry claire

better than trump.

I don't care about the "pure" label. She's just another girl that happened to have huge talent in music making. My problem is this crap:
>stds dont appear out of thin air, and judging the montreal group she was with, it was probably an orgy of tightly knit friends.
What is the evidence to say that, you stupid motherfucker? Would you dare to say that to her face, bastard? What if people would jokingly spread blatant lies about you, would you like that?

At least she stands for something. Quit pretending like it's even a reasonable choice between the two. Clinton wasn't my choice in the primary but at least she's fucking sane.

Probably she will understand that. Still, no rarities and bootlegs...

get politics out of this thread pls

I pirated her music (i pirate all my music) but I bought two shirts.

if she eventually got the rights back to geidi primes and did another limited release of red cassettes with hand-drawn case artwork, I'd buy one in a heartbeat, though.

Come on people, buy her music. Support this great artist.

they're all under the various - unreleased one

you fucks are so deluded and out of touch with reality you'd say the same thing if she was voting for trump lmao

>What is the evidence to say that, you stupid motherfucker?
have you seen her friends?
>Would you dare to say that to her face, bastard?
maybe, but it doesn't matter because she will never read it so I don't have to feel bad about hurting her feelings.
>What if people would jokingly spread blatant lies about you, would you like that?
I wouldn't care.

>at least she's fucking sane
i'm not so sure about that...

I don't think anyone is at risk of being defamed by an androgynous poster on a Micronesian hairdressing forum

I'm with

calm down, kid.

VOIGNAMIR HAS BLESSED US THIS UNHOLY EVE WITH DELICIOUS PENTS

grimes is a certified STD riden whore

thank you user

>
Cool. Still...
>no Ave Maria
>no 2 rare collabs with Devon Welsh: Everyone Is in My Mind & I Won't Let You Down
>no Golden Calf
>no Improvisational Jam for Ckut.ca
>no Medieval Warfare
>no California (Video Version)
>no Phone Sex
>no Entropy
>no Tabula Rasa
>no The AC!D Reign Chronicles interlude & intro
>no Solar Year - Brotherhood
>no Majical Cloudz - Clean Up Your Dreams

You're a shameless and senseless autist. I hope you don't even call yourself a Grimes fan.

I guess i'm just a pleb after all...

Not at all. You have many rarities, the list is just incomplete. I could help you with the missing ones.

if you could that'd be great!

>no she's not pure, because she's not a fucking sheltered flower girl who believes in the lies that are crammed down her throat by a clandestine global conspiracy that has way too much influence aka abrahamic religions.
>clandestine global conspiracy that has way too much influence aka abrahamic religions.
hey now
hayley is a christian and that's ok

>is actual pretty promiscuous
Compared to what? You irl?

Why is she so amazing?

Thinking the person being interviewed is the one writing the questions

I sent you my entire various songs folder (download both files):
www1.zippyshare.com/v/jrwYBuRz/file.html
www34.zippyshare.com/v/2XmQe8fk/file.html

Check all songs, maybe some of them have a better quality than yours.

thats a sick poster

thanks a lot!!

You're welcome! Over 2 hours of Grimz music.
For anyone interested, the content of those archives:
Bleachers - Take Me Away.mp3
Bleachers & Grimes - Entropy.mp3
Blood Diamonds & Grimes - Phone Sex.mp3
Claire Boucher - Behavior.mp3
Claire Boucher - The Eye.mp3
Devon Welsh & Grimes - Everyone Is in My Mind.mp3
Devon Welsh & Grimes - I Won't Let You Down.mp3
Devon Welsh & Grimes - Voignamir.mp3
Doldrums - Golden Calf.mp3
Drome - emancipated reality vixen.mp3
Drome - Messenger Fin.mp3
Drome - whoknoidontno.mp3
Grimes - (Unknown Title) (Casa Del Popolo 2010).m4a
Grimes - (Unknown Title) (Montreal 2010).m4a
Grimes - (Unknown Title) (Parc & Van Horne, Montreal 2010).m4a
Grimes - (Unknown Title) (The Wiltern, Los Angeles 2011).m4a
Grimes - Ambrosia.mp3
Grimes - Angel.mp3
Grimes - Ave Maria.m4a
Grimes - Black Hair.mp3
Grimes - California (Video Version).m4a
Grimes - Christmas Song.mp3
Grimes - Christmas Song II (Grinch).m4a
Grimes - David.m4a
Grimes - Fifteen Minutes To.m4a
Grimes - Fragment of the Future.mp3
Grimes - Go.mp3
Grimes - Heartbeats.m4a
Grimes - Improvisational Jam (CKUT.ca Radio 2010).m4a
Grimes - Life After Death.mp3
Grimes - Medieval Warfare.mp3
Grimes - REALiTi (Demo Version).m4a
Grimes - Saturn Princess.m4a
Grimes - Song For Ric.mp3
Grimes - Tabula Rasa.m4a
Grimes - Ya Vas Lyubil.m4a
Grimes & Babe Rainbow - Things That Were Not.m4a
Grimes X HANA - The AC!D Reign Chronicles interlude.m4a
Grimes X HANA - The AC!D Reign Chronicles intro.m4a
Majical Cloudz - Clean Up Your Dreams.mp3
Majical Cloudz - Dream World.mp3
Majical Cloudz - Wherever With You.mp3
Solar Year - Brotherhood.mp3

/hayley/ generals when

If she is amazing, then create a thread for her u asshole

Love her. I tried to open few Paramore threads before but they were full of trolls...

Yeah, I kinda need that poster, tbqh.

hey this is actually pretty good

no

thank you for sharing user

Cheers!

grimes has no tits

Lol and you do?

untrue, but why do you care in the first place, pervert?

im afraid to die too haha

love her

>Supreme
Not this fucking meme again

her "tits" are none of your business, pervert.

Quick: which one is her most underrated song?

laughing and not being normal

Grimes likes Paramore, stfu

She's a self-described environmentalist extremist wacko Canadian. Her opinions on U. S. electoral politics - heartfelt or not - are meaningless.

If a sex tape of Grimes and James leaked... Would you watch it? Answer truthfully

Obliv

>voting for a Clinton
>ever
Great I'm glad we've elected the same two families for the past 30 years