Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums
after the tragedy that went down, best is to communicate.

>ask a good muslim anything

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
s2.lemde.fr/image/2015/01/09/534x0/4552555_6_889c_manifestation-en-hommage-a-la-tuerie-de_dba885e3ddc983be8dffcc1a2862cf95.jpg
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36516006
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you have so long beards?

because of the sun. obviously.

why does a significant percent of the Muslim population support and sympathize terrorist organizations and tactics?

what are the haram foods please tell us

thats not true. im muslim and everyone in my personal surroundings would judge these ppl as the scum they are.

Are you into butt stuff ?
You mean an extreme minority ? I bet you don't even know the top 3 most Muslim populated nations in the world, what you're saying is the equivalent to basically the IRA and catholics. And not everything about ISIS is about religion at all, there are genuine political complaints same as what AL Qaeda had but people just report on how it was about religion when it wasnt.

>Good
>Muslim

Pick one

hello adolf. i appreciate you getting in the discussion.
But you better go and take your pills now.

Thanks for your anecdote fam fam.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

you didnt make the rules.

yes. I got 2 really nice wives. But im doing butt only with one of them. obviously again.

a bad written article from '13. -on fagforum.

Keep believing them lies.

>an extreme minority
Not him, but that's bs and you know it. Cbf to find them right now, but lots of polls and studies conducted show a strong minority of mudslimes who tolerate / accept / support terorist organizations

Not to mention French mudslime kids mumbling "Allahu Akbar" during what was supposed to be a minute of silence for Charlie Hebdo

Speaking of Charlie Hebdo, good luck finding a single muslim that took up "Je Suis Charlie"

you have any specific complaints about the article?

> good
> Muslim
Pick one fag

lel you fags keep talking

maybe you saw them frenchfags in the stadions yesterday.
Rioting like nothings up. If they make it inside with pyro shit...guess what.

no sry tldr

there is no harams other than

blood, dead meat, pig, and those sacrificed other than god

if you say there is more you are a BAD muslim boy

so what about recm and the death of murted?

How can you reconcile all the hateful and destructive parts of your religious text without a new softer version like the christians have?

>pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
This was an extremely well made article with valid data-points and I refuse as a 3-rd party observer who is trying desperately to sympathize, to let you off the hook on this one. Answer the numbers man, why?

Why hasn't Islam been reformed?

s2.lemde.fr/image/2015/01/09/534x0/4552555_6_889c_manifestation-en-hommage-a-la-tuerie-de_dba885e3ddc983be8dffcc1a2862cf95.jpg

Easy to find. I suppose you are not curious enough...

What tragedy?

But where are you from though? are you not influenced by the fact that you are a westernized Muslim? The Christians were terrible in there day (and still are in some places). Do you think this is Islamic Crusades? You know.. With less funding?

Totally bullshit. How come every country run by muslims is an absolute fucking nightmare for women, gays, and non-muslims?

On Google, obviously. On Google it's not hard to find a monkey riding a dolphin, either.

I meant more irl, among mudslimes you know personally say.

There's nothing wrong with "Allahu Akbar". It just means God is Great.

After all of the attacks and general problems with all religions and in particular yours, why keep a faith that even if by its dogma isn't malicious, is still used and ultimatley always will be used to promote killing innocents. Why instead can't you simply be spiritual or believe it on a new-age-helpful-for-life-sometimes level and recognize the inherent violence in it like most Christians and Jews do for the old testament.

>damage control

dont believe the lying scum, islam is anti democracy and freedome, they only lie to protect islam.

Do you believe the multiple timeline theory (mandela effect)?

How come muslims are out in droves protesting and condemning these attacks? How come you always say ISIS arent real muslims when the quran is at the center of everything they do and they actually take it literally?

Cancer fag here what's a mudslime?

Why are all those western women such sluts?

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36516006

what kind of goats do you like more?

arent out*

>Allahu Akbar
Yea and an hero just means a kid with some guts I suppose.

Orlando shooting was perpetrated by a muslim that said he was a member of ISIS.
>always will be used to promote killing innocents
wrong.

Muslim's rules are in the Qoran and Muslims does not have any other religious source for rules. But ppl like ISIS crew and some idiotic mudslims believes stories about Muhammad which written 300 years after his death. They believe stories and those stories includes rules that Qoran doesnt have .

the Muslims which doesnt believe science and kill people and non-rationalistic are this type of ones

but the ones takes only Qoran for source are the peaceful and logical ones that their way of life is science and observation .(more rare than the rarest pepe)

Yeah, those kids obviously just said it during what was supposed to honor the victims to randomly state how great they think god is, not because they agree with the killing of these innocent people or anything. Totally coincidental.

Fucking idiot.

Unlike large swaths of South America, Russia, Africa, Southeast Asia who are very women and gay friendly. Africa has the highest rates of executing gays and the majority is Christian.

What? What are you trying to say here

as an antifascist muslim i can only say: these terrorists are a disease, i call this pseudo-islamistic fascism, very sad! Stay strong Orlando

>wrong.
Only because your stone age religion doesnt consider them innocent.

So you are admitting that you refuse to believe reality and instead believe your shitty anecdotal evidence?

HINT: We are sick of the denial of the elephant in YOUR room. The majority of Islamists support killing gays.

#allmuslims
#notoislam
#banallmuslims
#theonlygoodmuslimisadeadmuslim

This. It's like christfags saying the Westboro baptists "arent real christians" when in actuality they are following the letter of the bible more literally and more exactly than most casual american christians. The bible does say gays are to be put to death, hence the WBC whole "god hates fags" campaign. The WBC are indeed true christians following only what is presented in their holy text. Just like isis are true muslims following what is presented in their holy text.

I dont recall russia declaring all women to be half the worth of a man and giving the husband permission to beat her. Also dont recall any rape victims in south america being stoned to death recently. But yeah, keep deflecting

>The bible does say gays are to be put to death
where's that

I'm not sure what you mean, He killed gay people because he hated them, which your religion even if not directly attached to still promotes.

1 Samuel 15:1 Samuel said to Saul, “I am the one the Lord sent to anoint you king over his people, over Israel; so listen now to the message from the Lord.

15:2 ‘I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.

15:3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and utterly destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'”

Yes, I know some of them personnaly. Iwork with some of them. I'm also friend with some of them.
And I also know personnaly some christians who never said "Je suis Charlie". Does it mean they are ok with what those terrorists did? Please, be kind enough to enlight me on that point.

No. They follow the old testament literally. Christians have the New to temper the Old because they realised it was time to stop acting like savages. You guys never bothered with that.

Its a common saying to praise God that's not reserved for beheading or suicide bombing as you seem to be thinking.
>implying I'm a muslim
I'm friends with a muslim. He is a nice guy and wouldn't hurt anyone. He is also one of the more liberal people I know.
What part of Love Thy Neighbor do you and they not understand?
It's the always part that I'm objecting to. I think the Islamic faith can be reformed.

these terrorists are fascist's first off all and use the religion as an excuse
fascist belive they are superior in some way that allows them to kill all who are diffrent, they belive coercion is ultimate and above themselves
i hate this scum, they are basically nazis
Yeahhh well, why do so many people support trump?

Like Christfags are better than muzzies.

...actually its islam man. Wiki that shit.

Leviticus 18:21
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

>And I also know personnaly some christians who never said "Je suis Charlie". Does it mean they are ok with what those terrorists did?
You're dumb. Compare a sizeable amount of the Christian populace to fucking nobody of the Muslim populace - except for your supposed coworkers of course. Surely they don't want Muslim to become the majority religion of your country either, are homophobic, anti-semitic and pro-sharia like at least roughly half of Muslims in Western countries are, respectively.

And yet you wont find many priests or rabbis preaching hate. Plenty of imans though.

While I do agree with that,
>Implying Wikipedia an always be trusted at all times

>Surely they don't want Muslim to become the majority religion
Durr. Meant *Islam of course

There's plenty of christian terrorist organizations in Africa.

They are in the Quran. They were later called the 'Satanic Verses' because Mohammad in his later years said few of his verses were not inspired by Allah but by demons.

Omar is in heaven whit 72 virgins, milk and honey rivers iside of a pearl whit 72 Km of cicumference?

not haram/ not allowed are the following:
human flesh, carrion, blood of any sort, pig
and some consider dog meat to be forbitten, the other ones do not eat horse/ sunits and shias/ I can't tell them apart

لماذا هو أن الشريعة مجبر باستمرار على المجتمعات التي ينتشر الإسلام؟

So how many beheadings a week is your quota?

Oh well gee I guess that makes this ok then

"Extreme prejudice remains, both socially and legally, in much of the Islamic world against people who engage in homosexual acts. In Afghanistan, Brunei, Iran, Mauritania, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen, homosexual activity carries the death penalty.[5][6][7][8][9][10][11] In others, such as Algeria, Maldives, Malaysia, Qatar, Somalia and Syria, it is illegal.[12][13][14][15] Same-sex sexual intercourse is legal in 20 Muslim-majority nations (Albania, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Chad, Djibouti, Guinea-Bissau, Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Mali, Niger, Tajikistan, Turkey, West Bank (State of Palestine), and most of Indonesia"

Exactly, its shitty so you ignore it and just try to take the points that make sense today and use them, but you dont fucking belive the shit, you accept it as a work of fiction in a barbaric time and have interest in it as a text about where we come from but not as a book of commands, you would be in jail by the afternoon just by skimming Leviticus kek.

if you only knew how nasty those people wer.

amalek used to ambush the tribe of dan, they cutt of the deadmens penis and trow it in the air, screaming to the Almighty "is this what you want?"

Does your brain work?
>is there something wrong with your reasoning?
>How come you never realize its all bullshit?

I love how this excuse always surfaces. You'd think the creator of all space and time, who wanted to give us instructions to live by, couldve somehow stopped these instructions from being bundled in the same book that condones murder, rape, and slavery.

>Old Testament
Well what else. That speaks against Jews more than Christians, if anything. Jesus reformed the crazy nonsense of the Old Testament

I'm an athesist. But at least I know a christian isnt gonna blow me the fuck up when I'm waiting for a bus.

...So far it hasn't, and refuses to do so. Do we need to nuke you or something? I don't see you out in the street trying to help it along or anything nor will you even admit its basic problems on fucking Sup Forums which is sad because this is less than a waste of time for helping your religion or people angry with it (and understandably so)

~The Lord Works In Mysterious Ways~
Don't question it. Just be glad that most people in the civilized world have decided to ignore the shitty parts.

Well of course that makes sense in a very wealthy country where education is provided to almost everyone, and critical thinking is encouraged. The shitholes that the USA bombed into the ground were shitholes before they were bombed, now they create generation after generation of warmongs and then the west cry out LOOK! LOOK AT THE SAVAGES AND THEIR PRACTICES.

Iran goes moderate in the '60s so the USA destabilizes their government, to ensure Russia always has an enemy at the door and the USA continues to reign supreme.

Look at these horrible monsters that we have created!

its a centuries old tradition. you cant just abandon what has been you and your people because of the pressure and the hate coming from outside.

There are a lot of things this article didnt cover up.
Plus its almost 3 years old, thats pretty much what i said.

I think its a reaction of the war and the situation in these countries.
Despite the guilt, look at what has happened to places like kabul, irak, northern africa in the last decades. No wonder ppl wanna get out.

By the way, thats pretty much what i did.
Got over the sea, im in germany for quite a while now.

Do you accept or deny the fact that the prophet had sex with a 9 year old?

Doesnt change the fact that people like the Westboros are alive right now in this day and age and dont get that. They still want to see people die for being who they are, because the book says so

Why do muslims keep saying "Hey guys were not so bad' and yet none of you are actually do anything to stop the rise of extremism beyond some twitter hashtags?

You dont get it at all son. But you will soon enough.

Well best kill their children and goats then.

>Good
>Muslim

Pick one

in 2016 it is actually. If you want to go google some shit I can begin explaining why wiki has more cred than that most of the time.

محمود يأكل ديكس

See

which muslims do you even refer to user?

Say, "Do you have any proven knowledge that you can show us? You follow nothing but conjecture; you only guess.",
6 148

Say, "GOD possesses the most powerful argument

(1) carrion, (2) running blood, (3) the meat of pigs, for it is contaminated, and (4) the meat of animals blasphemously dedicated to other than GOD

I am not a Muslim. I have more than acknowledged that Islam currently has a lot of problems.

WBD
Death toll: zero
Members: a couple dozen

Islam Extremsists
Death toll: Thousands. And more everyday
Members: Thousands of active members and over a billion enablers.

Was it ok for Mohammed to execute entire tribes who refused to convert to his religion? Was it ok for him to have sex with a nine year old girl?

If it was ok then but not ok now, please explain why while also assuming that Mohammed was the one perfect man that god chose to reveal his last testament and timeless book of law to

And that doesn't seem suspicious to you? That seems far to convenient for me and would discredit my trust in the religion on that alone.

ugh what?

It has been for a long time. Fuck this stupid "le wikipedia is unreliable at all times" teacher meme