Whats keeping you from killing yourself Sup Forums? For me...

Whats keeping you from killing yourself Sup Forums? For me, so far the only excuse I found reasonable enough is that my mother and grandma are both still alive. I couldn't even start to comprehend the pure grief they'd be going through while burying someone so close.

That I'm too much of a coward

same here

It took a near fatal accident to give me purpose again, but I am loving the shit out of life these days.

basically the fact that i still have something to accomplish even tho i know i wont be able to since im a fucking piece of human trash : \

any friendless fags kik me

decided to go for it and finish school and if i fuck up at one point in my life then i will do it

Im to much of a pussy to kill myself

did it but fail
now i cant do it anymofe

I have a dog so I can't do it right now.

I hope you guys get on okay in the future, life is tough and can be real sucky but there is always hope that things will turn around, and things will, even if it requires a change in mindset - I dunno, I just hope you guys are okay

>death will be better than life
>you won't have plenty of time to be dead later
I never understood suicide, seems like a waste of life.

I have a loving wife
I have a great family
I have great friends
I have a dogger
I have a good Job
I have a car
I have my own house
I have a six digit bank acct
I have had mistresses

Noone wants your well wishes faggot, if they could make life not be shit then noone would be here.

Why do you want to kill yourself?

The real waste is all the resources I'm using up living as a human being, if I die, I'll just peacefully return to the earth that brought me here

Same reason as you, can't bear giving my family that grief, not after one of us already died. I'm just here for them. And my friends I guess...

Yeah actually that was one of my concerns when i thought about the future. When ill be living alone i will very likely have a cat. But should my relatives die out i'd be in a more desperate situation than im in right now. I mean would never be able to leave a small helpless animal to die of hunger because of its owners absence. I could give it to some animal shelter but that would be suicide in itself. My heart would just stop working.

the only thing you have is dubs

>my sides

Orbiting pluto right now

yes, and you will never be born again. you're trading in life with all its potential because you would rather be wormfood. I believe you're in pain, and I would love to help you but the concept of suicide has always seemed retarded to me.

Hey, at least he made an attempt, user.

Making an effort. I'm too lazy for that.

I love being big and jacked with a cock like a horse, nothing really has to go right I'm just happy being alpha.

Because my best friend killed himself 3 months ago and they only way I'll ever see people in that kind of pain again is if me or someone else did it. That and trying to keep other friends from doing it. Other than that not much. I get to go see a fucking shrink next week since my wife says I'm "depressed." Fuck yes I am. I don't have a bro anymore. Now u want me to pay a quack 200 bucks an hour. That really helps... Maybe I'll get good drugs out of the deal?

Life is too much fun, I'd like to accomplish my dreams, and if those don't work out I still have alternative dreams.
I also believe in some form of reincarnation, so in my eyes it's pretty useless to kill myself, only if I think the next life will be better than my current one.

What happen user?

Cheers user. Few people get on here an are descent anymore. I hope we make it. Or not. Lol, fucking whatever. I'd say it can't get any worse but then it inevitable will dry hole me.

I didn't either until I woke up and called my best friend. Only to find that he'd never be there to answer again. Honestly if I had the sac I'd be the fuck gone too. I want nothing more than to go to bed one night and just not fucking wake up. I'm wasting g my life anyway. Probably drinking myself to am early death and a divorce as it is. I have a job and contribute to society but a retarded monkey could litteraly so my job. The fuck am I still doing here. I tried. Failed. Time to fucking throw in the towl.

I once got a concussion from a traffic accident. And i lost consciousness during. At one point in time i was riding my bicycle and then it just gets black and i wake up in an ambulance. Keep this in mind right. So inclination to end my life has been growing ever since. During the last few years i feel like ive lost a lot and just cant keep up. Right now im at the point where i have no friends, i have no one to rely on, not even my mother tho i still worry about her. Never in my life have i experienced love towards somethibg other than my cat. I had girls confess to me and i even tried to get something going but i still coulndt bring myself to return their affection. I cant stand this world, its people and how its being runned right. Just cant. There are a lot more reasons but its just too much to write on aphone. So having all these reasons pile up i keep remembering how at some point it just went black during that bike ride. During that blackness your thoughts, ideals , you yoirself just dont exist. You either wake up or you dont. And if you dont then thats it your game has ended

It's dumb until you can't sleep, can't eat, and can only fake being in a good mood so u don't get party van ned and shipped to the nuthouse. ...like it'd be any worse than working overtime every week. Fuckit

>Was massive alcoholic for around a decade after growing up around insane mother and losing my father.
>In relationship with skank
>Skank cheats
>Decide to go party my tits off
>Crash truck. No seat-belt so I bounced up over my steering wheel and smashed my head into the windshield.
>Split skull open. First responders said my brain was clearly visible.
>Coma for a few months
>Told my family if I came out of it, I would be a vegetable. Family no want to kill.
>Somehow wake up and can still function after severe brain injury

It was a blessing in disguise. Life kicks ass now. The injury killed my basic human need for intimate companionship. I'm not against relationships, I just don't give a fuck about them anymore. I'm kind of uneasy around them though, I have had almost nothing but massively traumatic experiences with women so just the thought of opening up gets me nervous.

Shitty bro. Coincidently after my best friend shot himself, another friend. Probably my best friend now, played a semi pro football game and got a cuncussion. A bad one. I didn't know this shit could happen to people. He was like a stroke victim for months. He couldn't hardly even talk or stand up without puking. Fucking horrible. I hope u find something worth sticking around for bro. I've been driving to neighboring towns and just bullshitting with strangers since my friend list is small and most of the time I just don't want to be fucking bothered. Good luck to u user.

Because I'm a sadomasochistic piece of shit that wanks off to the painful aspects of life. Whether it be me suffering or someone else.

Because I'm 18, a shitload of opportunities and time. The only problem is that I'm fucking up my time here and I can't stop. I think this stupid addiction will ruin my future, if I don't get rid of it.

Can't bear knowing how my family and friends will react. Plus I'm still unsure if there's an afterlife or not.

> and then I woke up

i cant get the cap off

I don't blame u. Shitty man. Grats on pulling through. I hope it doesn't take a massive car crash to knock sense back into me. But I guess oh well if it does. Life's pretty shitty atm...

I HAVE TO PET THE KITTIES AND DOGGIES, user

What's your struggle with?

Just imagine the worst pain you've ever felt times about 100. That'll give u an idea of what it'll do to them. My buddy an hero and I was hugging people Ivery hatted all my life just because we shared such a traumatic experience we couldn't function.

How sad my gf would be and the brief moment of happiness that she brings me. But even she says she'll do it once her dad dies

There is not. Rotting in your coffin is your afterlife, accept it and live your life properly, so that you won't regret anything at your last seconds.

Don't worry user. It would have you to eat

because my family, they're cool and have some good expectation for me

I don't know. Every time I get bored studying shit that I will only need for exams and probably never again, I think up some excuse for myself and go to Sup Forums to giggle at some YLYLs and other cancer. And then I realize that 10 hours passed, and I'm still not doing anything useful. Probably it's just my laziness.

>Grats on pulling through.
Thanks nigga

You just need a life changing event and it can fix everything. I wouldn't recommend doing it the way I did it, but something needs to happen.