H/fur

H/fur

lurkin

ooga booga

pretty sure that right there is my ultimate fetish. nagas and hermaphrodites.

Eh. if Im the only one here, I'll just switch to lurk mode.

I love herm cock

Just lurking the current threads up myself. I haven't been on much in a while actually.
What's up?

Hello there
How are you today?

Doing great! I have to work in 30 minutes, but I get to enjoy some herm cock from the comfort of my home before having to switch to enjoying it from work

blerg. thats a pretty accurate description.

more horse cock

I wish I wasnt such a derp at modding skyrim. I oopsed, and a single mod basically corrup

Im also a derp at internetting it seems.

I would probably end up doing the same thing. I have not gotten the chance to mess around with mods.

That's the dream, right there.

funilly enough, it was giving things horse dicks. everything except the horses.

mostly cuz they already had dicks.

I like the kind of things that make games more difficult.
One of the things that irritated me with Skyrim is that the beds served very little purpose. I woold like to mod Sleep deprivation and Starvation effects into it if I could like the way NV played.

>Kevinsano

frostfall, requiem, the eat and sleep one (Ineed I think), various things like that is what I had. that, and one that you had to either have sex, or wank it.

requiem pair with that one from sexlab that lets enemies that defeat you have a chance to rape you (would prolly happen IRL in that time period), made it really fun. and gave great incentive to do well.

Wonder if there's a mod for the AI's horrible ability to navigate the terrains.
This is one of the things I continue to grow more and more hateful towards with open-world/free-roaming games.

I believe requiem changes their AI so its not totally retarded about navigation. but is an AI, so there are likley spots it will catch on, unless you make nothing mobile.

Nice
It seems the more expanse the is in a game, the more likely the enemies are going to have painfully predictable/broken patterns. I hope the will be a largely open game one day that has foes that are as varied in their attacks as the world's terrain is varied itself.

there* is in a game,

herm cock best cock

I know in reqiuem, if you come into a bandit camp, the archers will all stay in the back along with the mages while the warriors pretty much waste your time on them to the mages/archers can snipe you down. even seen mages buff and heal the warriors.

dicks

I can't recall ever seeing enemies in Skyrim actually using the Heal Other spells on their other fellow enemies, at least without any mods.

Sophie's a real gem. A gift from God.

Are there any h/fur games except for fenoxo's ?