She's literally right

she's literally right.
the answer is clear.
the 2nd amendment was never meant for this.

Guns are good to have for personal protection, plenty of people abuse them but that's still what they're used for. I keep a .40 in my truck to shoot rattle snakes if I come across them in a field

>durr someone did a bad bad with a shooty gun so all instances of shooty guns and their use are bad

HE BEAT THE RECORD!

I remember when Cho had the highest score and we were just waiting...

When did we start allowing cum dumps on the internet without tits?

make/b/theinternetpoopshootagain

This

There are many instances in which guns prevent shootings, particularly at schools, they never come up.

Everybody is Talking about the tool used for the shooting.

No one is talking about the ideology behind the shooting.

Islam kills. Ban Islam now.

Wrong. The 2nd Amendment is not about hunting or sport. It is about having the ability to fight tyranny if it surfaces.

Watch the idiots on the news continue to call this an automatic weapon. Uninformed bozos that are just clueless.

In your lifetime, things are going to crumble. The life you know is going to disappear. You will wish you had a gun.

I wish we could

>the 2nd amendment was never meant for this

Prove it

Every generation says this you fag.

The left keeps guns in the hands of the mentally ill. Blames the gun when said mental patient goes on a killing spree. My HIPAA!

The left demands we let unvetted young Muslim males into the country because muh feelings! Will blame the guns when said peaceful Muslim Boi goes on a shooting spree.

liberalism means never saying sorry for your idiocy because you had good intentions.

What type of guns did they have when it was written?

Single load muzzles, correct?

actually shes way wrong. but yeah your a fag and regurgitate whatever facebook and cnn tells you. lol retard

you realize all the modern gun laws are based from the right. gun man was a democrat. stop eating the spoon fed shit you ear on tv and regurgitating it like a sheep. think for yourself you dip shit

Enjoy it when it comes. I'll be laughing at the thought of you and your ilk finally realizing how fucked you are.

That is a fact. But it doesn't speak to the intent of those who drafted the document.

My point is, making a conclusory statement so matter of factly without any logic or well thought out reasoning is idiotic. Legal scholars have built entire careers on determining what the 2nd Amendment does and does not cover. The likelihood that one uneducated neckbeard on Sup Forums has it all figured out is quite low.

If that's the basis for your argument then you could argue for the ban for internet and tv news because all they had back then were printing presses.

As did the other side.

The 2nd Amendment provides recourse against tyranny. If the government has X, it's citizenry needs something close to fight it.

You clearly learned failed basic US History.

Generation X is getting old enough at this point when they are as retarded as Baby Boomers

kek

Daily reminder that mass shootings make up >1% of gun deaths in the United States and the media blows them way out of proportion to not only push their agenda but also get record high ratings.

80% of all firearm homicides are drug related and are committed by people with previous felony convictions (AKA people who already aren't allowed to purchase and own firearms)

guess what, i live in Europe, no guns, school shootings don't happen here. Fucking idiots

>Paris

You're pretty retarded if you think keeping AR's means we can defend against military technology

>school shootings

wow american school system sure is tight

I can tell you all this:

The 2nd Amendment in America will be repealed. The nation is veering left. Guns will be banned within 20 years.

Men like me will come for your guns. From your cold, dead hands? No problem.

Proves it's an outdated document then.

>recourse against tyranny
What's your excuse for not using them today?
You should be able to see how corrupt our Government is. Unless you fail a modern day history.

why the fuck do americans follow these dumb ass amendments that are 100's of years old

stupid cunts
they wont even consider changing them either. they're called fucking AMENDMENTS

USA is the dumbest fucking country ever

You're pretty retarded if you think you're going to comment on military conflicts if you don't understand the basic principles of asymmetric warfare.

AR-15 is a semi automatic not an assault rifle...

>Remember, the shooter doesn't represent all muslims.

>OMG THIS SHOOTER REPRESENTS ALL GUN OWNERS BAN GUNS

enjoy your shithole of a country

Who needs school shootings when you have metro bombings and theater massacres?

What a beautiful gun

Enjoy becoming part of the caliphate :^)

You don't have to ask for more, your dubs say it all.

lol, the cringe in these replies is on another level.

>single shot guns

This is why this generation sucks

Now we have 30 round mags to fuck up with

Colonials had to have good ass aim to get anywhere

First, because what they want to ban are not assault rifles. Assault rifles have a burst or automatic option.

Second, there's loads of laws in place that should have prevented numerous shootings. Those laws have either not been used properly or have proven inneffective.....just as another Assault Rifle ban would. There were at least 16 mass shootings during the last ban...didn't seem to do much there. Oh, and criminals were still running around with banned weapons.

Third, it's a constitutional right. If people want to curtail/change it, they need to pass an amendment, end of story. Even heavily liberal Supreme Courts have upheld that end of the argument.

Hitler dubs

Keep talking shit Ahmed

I don't get the whole 'gun culture' in the states? If you want to dick around with guns be a hero and join the forces or police.

>greater than 1%

cept the first 10 are guarantees

When the first amendment was written what did they have? Letters carried on horses? There was no way they could predict the internet. That's why we shouldn't be allowed freedom of speech on the internet.

shes right, the issue is what gun is considered an "assault rifle"

aka almost every gun isnt an "assault rifle"

the whole situation is fucked

Would smash jenny johnson/shall not be infringed

List 2.

>shouldn't be allowed freedom of speech on the internet.

Your bait is too obvious. Trumps gonna take this election when he chooses a female VP.

Trust in the wisdom of the dalai lama my friends

An assault rifle is a rifle that typically allows tactical accessories such as lasers and flashlights (think ar-15). It doesn't refer to rpm, caliber, or general lethal effectiveness. Plus in the US, you would need to own a class 3 weapons license to even purchase a gun that was fully automatic or had burst fire capabilities. That license costs $10,000 btw, way more than most rifles on the market. How does a gun with a pickaninny rail kill better than a typical hunting rifle that fires the same caliber? Spoiler alert: it doesn't
Op is fag

You mean the bill of rights?
Idk, friend, why should anyone have these bullshit "rights".
Sounds like an excuse to be an asshole to me.
>retard

Yup. That's just what's going to happen. Special forces are going to come on in and take my weapons and shoot me dead. I'd go to jail for my rights, I"d fight for my rights, and if I have to, I"d die for my rights. For if my rights are declared nonexistent, what other course do I have?

Oh wait, nevermind. It's not going to happen. Enough people actually know the statistics and know its all fluff that the liberal talking heads wouldn't succeed in it.

Carly fiorina and Sarah Palin proved it takes more than that to win.

Nah not bait, just an application of the "BUT THEY HAD MUSKETS" argument to the first amendment as well.

Daily reminder that they intended citizens to own large bore cannons capable of destroying a whole house as well as smaller weapons when they wrote the second amendment.

[Citation Needed]

Pass into the Iris.

- Zenyatta

Bill of Rights just acknowledges the natural rights of man, it does not give those rights out. It just acknowledges them. BTW, the bill of rights cannot be amended, only the rest of the constitution.

see
Citizens were allowed to own fully operational cannons capable of killing many people at once and leveling an entire house.

Your meme a shit.

Also, if anyone actually went back and read shit outside of the constitution from the founders of the US, they'd realize that as far as the they were concerned, it did mean assault rifles. The point 2as to give people an option of last resort.

For the idiot asking why we haven't started a second revolution, because what we have is an inept government, not a tyrannical one. If you ever got out of your comfortable ass life and went somewhere that was a shit hole full of warlords killing people on a whim or for petty BS, you'd understand the difference.

this is literally the first "daily reminder" you've posted.

Reminder that you're a stupid cunt and your ignorant opinion doesn't matter.

I aim for the head you brown-shirt cuck fed

Ever think that some people genuinely like shooting as a hobby? It's more fun than sitting on a computer all day and jerking off to henti in my opinion.

It can't legally be amended.
When has legal implications ever stopped our government?

Bullshit
if every second retard wouldn't be allowed to carry a gun then you woudn't need one either.

don't come back with "criminals don't care about whether guns are allowed or not"

the problem is the attitude of us americans towards guns.

here in europe most criminals (probably 80-90%) even loathe simply carrying a gun.

only time you'll see a gun is if you are part of some mafia like organisation

Yesterday's reporting was cringe-fest. Nonstop clowns saying he legally bought this AUTOMATIC weapon in the last week.

This guy was a native U.S. citizen. Just wait until one, two, or a dozen of these unchecked Syrian immigrants goes on a killing spree.

Liberals are so fucking dense.

google it. there were not only privately owned cannons but privately owned warships with many cannons

aw user that hurts my fee fees :^(

Untill we help stop global tragedies and pay for your national defence, eurocunt

Would nibble jenny johnsons adorible elf ear/shall not be infringed

So the parisians who were killed didn't need guns? Good thing france has such strict gun laws or someone might have gotten shot.

>only time you'll see a gun is if you are part of some mafia like organisation

LMAO, yeah it's so much better when only violent criminals have guns and law abiding citizens are defenseless against them.

Also you can't purchase any automatic firearms that were manufactured after 1986. Now for the AR, it's easier because the lower receiver is classified as the firearm, so you can just sell the receivers off and rebuild the weapon. Hell, a shitty PPSH-1, a russian sub machine akin to the Thompson that fires crappy ammo, costs about $30,000. It has no real hand grip and burns the fuck up.

I'd rather interpret any amendment to mean what I want it to mean and keep shitposting on social media and marginalizing people who disagree with me until I get my way after everyone else is finally worn out.

That's the new American way.

the bill of rights have been amended previously

Corporate armies are the future.

You're right. The 2nd amendment was to ensure citizens were armed the same as the military. And that's insane, so it's not legal.
Though to own some guns owners should get a license that requires they pass a psyche eval, and do so at the owner's cost every 5 years. Background checks should be done on all firearm transactions. "assault" weapons should remain legal, just more difficult to acquire with harsh penalties for circumventing this.

Cops can't do shit here. Most of the time they need to tase people because if they tackle them they could get hurt and scream police brutality. Almost no one practices open carry (and I live in Fl.) and assault style weapons are very expensive (30+K for most, most expensive I've seen recently was 200k) so almost no one owns them.

Side note, Fl has the most (reported) shark bites each year. To defend aginst sharks the ballistic knife was invented. Oddly, almost any federally allowed firearm is legal here and concealed permits are insanely easy to get, yet the ballistic knife is illegal and there is no license you can acquire to legally own one.

If Nazis invade, the ones with guns will prevail.

......no...it does not just acknowledge the natural.......holy crap your an idiot. The Bill of Rights added those 10 amendments to clealy protect the rights of citizens. Those amendments became a part of the constitution. Hence the amendments banning then legalizing alcohol, allowing get all men to vote and allowing women to vote. If amendments just described things, then all those rights would have no legal basis, leaving black folks and women screwed if anyone denied them the right to vote....

>this is literally the first "daily reminder"
Hello tumblr

Welcome to Sup Forums, i will be your guide.

>guy breaks in your house
What do

>Armed Robber breaks in your house
What do

>Unarmed teen breaks in your house
What do

>Armed police man breaks in your house what do

>terrorist standing on corner
What do

>CCW Middle Eastern man points gun at man armed with knife

"look it up" is not a citation. It is the textbook answer of someone who knows they are being called on their bullshit.

Like a person's principles, if they are easy to change they lose their value.

>It is about having the ability to fight tyranny if it surfaces.

> Implying you would last 20 minutes if law enforcement decided you're a problem.

name one instance where someone with a guy stopped a school shooting
>inb4 shooters an hero-ing

Molan Labe.

Bait, or you're stupid.

I don't see why not, but a militia will always be a valuable last ditch effort when everything else goes wrong.

Let them die on their feet with a gun in their hand rather than on their knees.

You sound like a textbook, not a person. And, no, regurgitating information does not make one intelligent.

This is how gun grabbers and cultural revolutions starts.

Go little by little, and when you see it, it's all on shit. Look at the LGBTQQZBCDEFGHIJKLMN scene is today. Don't give liberals an inch. Fuck that.

No, that's not correct at all.... They had the puckle gun, pepperboxes, and other multi-shot weapons at the time...

"Arms" means arms. "Muskets" are one specific type of arms. Further, your assumption that the 2nd only protects muskets is ludicrous, as there were also shotguns, cannons, pistols, etc., which ALL were protected under the 2nd Amendment.... Yes, even cannons....

Stop being a fucking retard and pick up a goddamned history book.

Requesting sweet 2a nudes of jenny johnson and those fkn delicious dimples

No it hasn't you faggot. The Bill of Rights refers to the first ten amendments. The only amendment ever altered was the one enacting alcoholic prohibition, and it was repealed.

Gun ownership has always increased when gun restrictions are put in place. Obviously, to get people to not own guns, you take all restrictions away.