I love how the NRA gets attacked for defending our infrangible right to bear arms...

I love how the NRA gets attacked for defending our infrangible right to bear arms. The left seems to be driving there Ignorant agenda through the media more and more. Disgusting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RpeUznIhgLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the 2nd amendment was made when ya'll had muskets

and thats what you should be allowed

The NRA are a bunch of fuckheads who only care about what's profitable for manufacturers but their purpose is mostly to be a target for these kind of things.

fuck off, non american

"Let's ignore the fact that this man was employed by Dept. of Homeland Security and has special licenses to use automatic weapons. What if someone decides to use a old ruger to shoot up a Synagogue? We need to protect our interests. Clearly we need to ban weapon purchases for normal citizens. Wow, it's awesome how much we control the world. This plan will surely work."

Dumbass Jew Press

The founding fathers were not ignorant. They knew guns would evolve. In fact, early versions of what we call Gatlin guns were being built then.

2nd amendment was made so any invading force who tried to occupy the u.s. Would get fucked in the ass by the many militias that would instantly form due to everyone being allowed to have muskets, forceing an occupying force to fight house to house street by street. Not for some faggots to own semi automatic weapons with high capacity magazines and pretend it's there for "home defense" or "standing my ground".

When the hell did they ever mention guns?

I think each side uses their own reasons for the massacre (right-- Islamic extremism, left-- firearms) to deny the opposition's claim of the cause. The obvious truth is that both are responsible, but neither side wants to admit they're wrong. Democracy is great.

When guns are outlawed, only Islamists will have guns.

Of course, this was assuming that corporations wouldn't have already cucked the entire working population and they'd still have a reason to protect their land.

Let the rich defend the nation with their toys and sheeple. I certainly don't see how it's my problem or how any of our multitude of defense agencies are doing it at all. DHS is clearly just another excuse to collect more taxes and doesn't affect anything but airport travel time.

You amerifags are so fucking retarded. You do not need , in any capacity, assault weapons in your homes or for purchase from the public. There is no fucking need. They are weapons for war, and battle not for fucking home defense and personal defence. Your country is so archaic and clueless you will not permit change to save any lives, in terms of gun law the U.S.A. is a western embarrassment.

this

This is our debate, GTFO

Idiot, the American publics refusal to change especially with Trump as a political figure will fuck the earth for good, pat yourself on the back for being a member of the society that will contribute significantly to the downfall of Man. At least you'll all have semi autos in your hands though, right ?

Some one give me the definition of an assault weapon because I'm telling you right now I could fuck more shit up with an m1 garand than an Ar15 and the garand looks less scary.

And? The AR-15 is semiauto, not full auto capable.

Black powder guns were also used in war for longer than the AR-15. Really don't give a damn about how Europeans sees us, really, it ain't grade school anymore.

Idiot, the American publics refusal to change especially with Trump as a political figure will fuck the earth for good, pat yourself on the back for being a member of the society that will contribute significantly to the downfall of Man. At least you'll all have semi autos in your hands though, right?

>At least you'll all have semi autos in your hands though, right?

Damn right

The earth has been fucked for years, you'd better get right with God or you're doomed.

good call, also no free speech for cell phones, the internet and the like. Also no digital newspapers because they weren't around then.

You can't just ban guns even if everyone wanted to. There's too many of them. That shit only works in small countries

Yet all world wars started in Europe. You bastards practically turns genocide into a science, so STFU.

months ago got a tip to invest in ak 47`s they made a deal with U.S.A you could google it
was supossed to be a secret but I don`t have money to invest so I give it to you everybody.

That's what these anti gun peeps never get.

No, I don't need one but I do have two.

The second amendement giving the right to state militias to arm themselves.
You know... during the seventeenth century when Indians, the red-coats and the Spaniards were still a thing.

That gun control really worked in Paris and Belgium....

That's what I mean, it's too big of an issue now, too ingrained in Anerican society. Shits fucked, and it won't change, Americans are too stupid to see that 'actively doing nothing is a decision too' -Obama

I do enjoy it when you Amerifats die. Please don't ever change your gun laws

They deserved to die. Faggots.

Kalashnikov Concern has a factory in the US already. I don't think that there's a reason for what you just said. Besides that, I build my own ARs and already have enough AKs.

Well, only 6 AKs right now.

>shall not be infringed
or better yet, those militias stand up to the tyranny of their own government

>good call, also no free speech for cell phones, the internet and the like. Also no digital newspapers because they weren't around then.

Exactly, digital papers aren't printed in a press. So there is no violation of freedom of the "press".....

>Implying mexicans, niggers, and terrorists aren't still a thing.

My favorite part of the second amendment was ", until the Indians, red-coats and Spaniards are gone"

except there is an amendment for that already

>google freedom of speech

We get that you hate gays.

even if b8- neither "press" nor "arms" refer to a singular object

Ever owned a gun? They're fun as fuck. Ever lived in America? You need guns cuz everyone has guns!

but if you are restricting the 2A to what was around in the 1700s, why not the 1A? Or all of them?

Right to bear arms is also an amendment.

You're an idiot, stop worrying about other people's problems as if you have none.

Kill yourself.

Valiant effort OP, but you're still a faggot.

This?

Since I'm assuming you're a Eurofag, is your mother still getting raped by Achmed?

Top kek

because the 2A was made when guns were around

you're now gonna tell me the internet and cellphones were around when they wrote the 2A

Why don't y'all stick it up your ass?

Don't forget, the founding fathers also knew that corruption is human nature and allowed for certain failsafe to fight against it.

>normal to sell ARs for defence
being this fucking retarded, why can't you JUST authorize handguns? aren't they enough to defend yourself? you don't have to shoot up the whole school to defend yourself, just the teachers?

> infrangible

lol

Because I can't fit anything else up there.

Mine's the part where it specifies hunting as the only acceptable shooting activity and limits weapons to non-military grade.

Good thing the military never had shotguns, bolt action rifles, and single action revolvers.

fuck off. does it say muskets? nope because thats not the point.

not sure you were following the thread exactly.
The point is the freedoms protected by the bill of rights were not just restricted to what was there at the time

We'all are allowed to have muskets, or just about any other weapon you'd want to have. I don't own any weapons right now, but it's nice to know I can get whatever I want later.

I'm not a libtard and I actually do own a G18, but that was written in the 1700s, when Indians were a security threat.

fuck off. european here. their country their laws. and there are many uses for private weapons first off all recreational uses.

not as much as you faggot

At least reply to his post.
SECONDS AMENDMENT
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

>mfw even if they outlaw them, I will still own them

STFU about Belgium you retarded pieces of shit!
NO GUNS WERE USED IN BRUSSELS.
I don't know where you faggots keep getting this, the sandniggers used bombs.

Keep trying OP. Soon you'll be able to fit a dozen dicks in your ass and mouth simultaneously. Just like your Euro trash mom when the jihad bros are passing her around.

privilege to bear arms. not a right

Why are police forces allowed to use assualt rifies?
Why do the police need to send 20 cops with assult rifles to a citizens public house over a loud music report?
Why are PMC's allowed to have assualt rifles?

Why are goverment agencies allowed to use any weapon they want on its citizens?

Why should the citizens NOT be allowed to protect them selves from the goverment?

That's right, keep your fringes off my guns.

>Indians

They're Native Americans and you're a racist piece of garbage.

Because JUST handguns gets boring after a while. I need a bigger bang, also stop talking this defence bullshit. I own an AK for sports!

I think those amerifags should be allowed to buy guns whenever. They're killing themselves off

When bombs are illegal, only illegals will have bombs.

I gotta admit user, I chuckled a bit.

>Why should the citizens NOT be allowed to protect them selves from the goverment?
Get into gunfight with police.
Let us know how that turns out.

Shut up faggot

So are you saying I should buy a bomb? But I don't want to an hero...

Why can't you JUST stop being so nosy and controlling and authorize other people to live differently than you? Or are you just that intolerant?

nnnno i was following along just fine those amendments were put in place to restrict readily existing things as new things came by (eg. internet) new laws have been made (eg. dmca) governing them however when it comes to guns the law cannot evolve because the second it is suggested that MABY you dont actually need a high power rifle to defend your precious home from...spiders i guess...a good chunk of the population stands up and cries all at once "BUT MUH SECOND AMERRNDMEERRNT"

which is funny really ya'll make out as if the constitution is this perfect infallible guide to life in the US and the world around you will collapse if you change it even for a second...except that's exactly what an amendment is...in fact you've changed the fucker 27 times in 300 years

Are you illegal?

Any vids or pics from inside the club yet?

Apparently homophobic too. Which begs the question: why so much rage when only homosexuals were targeted and killed?

So when they come to my house illegally, the bust down my door,illegally. And threaten my life?
Yeah,stand your ground clearly applies.

No warrent, no conversation.

But mah guns...I need mah guns

That amendment would have been so much cooler with a little error. How different history would have been if it read "The right of the people to keep and arm bears shall not be infringed."

Armed bears. FUCK YEAH.

It's sarcasm not bait.

The pretentious eurotrash on this board kills me.

NRA does a fuckton more than "defend our right", noob. It's a fucking for-profit mouth-iece for the industry, and it's the biggest supporter of government corruption. It's a tuckibg racket and you idiots are pawns. No gun owner worth his brain supprts that utter shitshow of an organization.

The US is one of the youngest nations of the world, yet it has been in, and also started, the most wars. Come again bitch?

No, but it seems unfair if they're the only ones to have bombs..

actually only 17 times, and a few of those have been procedural things (succession, compensation, etc)

the constitution > federal statutes. The point of the constitution is to limit the power of government. It is designed to be hard to change. Look at California- their constitution has been amended over 500 times, and the state is falling apart

youtube.com/watch?v=RpeUznIhgLU

There is a snapchat from some girl who died. But all you basically hear are some gunshots while she looks oblivious and is still partying.

Fuck 'em. SCOTUS ruled that women have the right to an abortion under the 4th amendment, but that hasn't stopped republicans from working to dismantle that right across a number of states--it's bullshit. If people have to jump through hoops to access a perfectly legal and constitutionally protected medical procedure, the same should be done for access to perfectly legal and constitutionally protected firearms.

was not op, good try faggot and my mom'll be fine

Nothing good, fags doing faggotry and the vid cutting out when the shooting starts.

Better than other constitutions written by all others so far.

U.S. Constitution recognized rights as ingrained not granted or given. The Constitution merely recognized and guarantee those rights.

Are you fucking stupid?
The answer to that is obvious: Of course the police shouldn't be allowed either to march in your home with a tank and 20 guys carrying assault weapons.
Why would the answer be to arm youself heavier than the police?
This is such typical American logic.
Instead of de-escalating the situation, your asnwer is to escalate it even further.
Next time the police is gonna need rocket launchers to out-gun you and you'll say 'Well I get rocket launchers then also'