Is Sup Forums able to solve the rubik's cube in under 5 minutes?

is Sup Forums able to solve the rubik's cube in under 5 minutes?

I work methodically from top to bottom

My best time is 29.4 sec

My average time is about 1 minute to 1 min 50

Was but I've forgotten how

My best is 2 minutes.

You've obviously never solved one then

i haven't been able to solve mine in 15 years....

I'm not an autistic faggot so I've never solved one

Pretty slow, and I'm not into it enough to work on being faster, but around one minute is how quickly I can solve it.

24 average and it's not even my final form! I just need more time to learn more specific algorithms

Okay, I'll be the first to ask.
What the fuck is that?

Same. I'm good with logic, decent brain but just can't 'get' it. shit's all fucked up.

>is Sup Forums able to solve the rubik's cube in under 5 minutes?

I take a solved cube twist each level 1 time one direction so I remember exactly how to put it back together. Then I get the gullible dimwits to bet that I can't solve it in less than 10 seconds.

I win get paid, they all become Republicans or some shit.

If you don't know the algorithms, you probably never will. Sorry fam.

you are 250% younger than 16

I knew a 12 year old guy who solved it in like 30 seconds, was lit fam

46 seconds, average of 5 solves.

This.

2x2x2 about 20 seconds
3x3x3 about 1.5 - 2 minutes
4x4x4 about 10 minutes
5x5x5 about 20 minutes
6x6x6 about 45 mins

explain logic above 3 cube please

> 4x4x4 about 10 minutes
U seem to be a slowass user. :)

2x2x2 is an edgeless 3x3x3

>filename:tumblr_asdkfjasldfaslkdfj.fuckyou
>edgeless

There are some "speed cubing" techniques that are made to solve the cube in under 15 seconds if you don't waste any time thinking during solving. If one memorize these techniques, he can easily solve the cube in less than 20 seconds. The reste is just about speed of fingers (like world record).

My record was 30-40 seconds with the classical "belt technique", now I may be at something like one minute, but yes I can, and it has nothing special anymore since you can just google and find out how to solve it step by step.

The same applies, of course, for higher order cubes.

friedrich fag here. can confirm.

Trinacria? She must be Sicillian

for all of them you solve the centres to make 6 solid faces and just the edges and corners are fucked up. Then you start making solid edges and keeping them on the top and bottom layers. then you form the final 4 edges using similar moves. then it's effectively a 3x3x3 6 solid centres, 12 edges and 8 corners......i'm not so good at explaining it but google it for a better talk through