made me cry all day long
i never hugged a girl
tonight i will kill myself on stream
come join me and lets cry together
we can send ehugs and say the furthest weve been with a girl
ill go first
i once handed a girl paper in school 15 years ago
now you go

I got my dick sucked in a bathroom about 5 months ago.
Been to busy working since then to do much.
Life is shit user, deal with it.

hahaha fucking pussy do it

I've shifted(Irish slang for french kissing)2 girls and got a good feel of one their arses.Never had a girlfriend though,but I'm only a teenager yet

fuckoff faggot

being lonely ive had to resort to desperate measures
ive tried putting peanut butter on my balls
had my dog lick it up
now im hooked on bestiality

STREAM LINK

jesus why is this guy still shitposting for attention

im lonely and need ehugs. giving away my guitar and star trek figures

pikachu

i want the guitar.

whats your address? ill send it via ups
i want someone to have it

timestamp with a celphone? no wonder you want to die

Shut up fucktard, you to much of a pussy to get up and improve your life so your attractive, but instead you sit around with a buttplug up your ass. So to get to the point shut up and stop pushing threads off the board.

Dude, in honesty, man the fuck up and get a job.
Fuck a whore with the money you make.
Realise that sex has nearly no impact on real life, and find a way to makw yourself happy for real. Sex is just the current boogeyman you have invented to explain your social failures.
I choose to be alone all the time, I prefer it, I surf, camp, hike alone to get away from everything, as life on Earth is just too hard for me.
Learn to live with yourself user, sex os the easiest part.

Man fuck those people OP.
You`re better then this, nothing is impossible.

no user dont

FUCK, its you again!
The faggot on /adv/
Stop mopping for the last fucking time, everyone there said they would fuck you if you didn't have such a shit personality. Grow up user

Link to stream?

too handsome to die

Hi its grill again

Do it, you look like a drugged up Healey Joel osmond

hi can we chat via email
im so lonely
maybe we can ehug?

can we get a link to steam or video ?

This shit is pure cancer

i cant stop crying. why wont a girl like me. life is not worth living anymore. my heart hurts. i long for affection from a girl

If youre looking for reasons not to kill yourself on Sup Forums you're a lost hope. Give us a stream link or you're just a sad fuck who needs attention

LOL okay so lets say tomorrow you find a girl online and she wants to meet up. do you really think shes gonna want to date some loser who sits in their moms basement at 30 years old? no girl will want to be with some basement neet. just save yourself the time and hang yourself on live stream

A girl won't like you because you cry over seeing two people hug from your mom's basement. You don't see anything wrong with that? Pull yourself together clean yourself up and go on some speed dating shit or online dating a girl is never going to fucking go near you if you're a fucking state.

this weekend I got drunk and fucked two beautiful girls on saturday, and another one is coming to my house later.
You're pathetic user.

where's the cheetos pass the mountain dew

Im a lost romantic. Im sensitive. girls like that dont they? im afraid of the sun and rather stay inside. speed dating sounds scary.

why do girls like douche bags like you?

How did you never hug a girl ?

Saw this thread yesterday. Just do it already

>rating your life based off of recent sexual experiences

You're an idiot post a real timestamp faggot

If you think a woman is the key to happiness you will never be happy nigga.

i dunno. it never happened for me.

I'm a hopeless romantic myself, so I go and find romace. Cop yourself on.

this will be you if you ever tried going on a date!

HAHAHAHAHAH

you're not even ugly dude. you just need to clean up, get a hair cut, shave, and be confident. you could atleast get someone like this.

image related!

that makes me cry even more now. thanks jerk

I've been married for 18 years and love my wife. She is my soulmate. You have no idea what you have missed out on.

Well, I'm pretty jacked, I do have a lot of money on my account, I'm considered beautiful on social standards, live alone and drive a nice car.... And I'm only 18.
I've achieved more in a 3rd world country in less time then you guys. Yeah... nothing to complain

Nothing to prove either, kill yourself no one gives a shit.

just give me like 20 mins, I'm tanking in WoW, can't log out now

Underage b&

I've had sex and have been in meaningful relationships with women.

You're a raging faggot.

your left and right hands do not count

Dude chill out don't kill yourself it take time to find someone to care about you just have to be patient and work on building yourself up

>living alone
>nice car
>money in account
>18

Oh yeah, I have daddy's money too, but that doesn't give you inherent value faggot. How are you serving your society? how are you making the world better or more efficient?

>showing off on Sup Forums

Lol, whatever helps you sleep at night m8.

Crux of the problem, WoW is priority. It shouldn't be. Get a life before you try and include yourself in someone else's. To be blunt.

Fuck that. Do it pussy. Make the world a better place

WoW is life

OP I see you here almost every day. you always post how much you hate yourself and I know you cant see a reason to keep going but please dont kill yourself man I'm not going to write a massive moralfag paragraph but there's no point killing yourself. you'll thank yourself one day. girls seriously don't matter and ngl sex isn't good unless it's the first time you're doing it

Fucking underage summerfags

This thread is OP way of getting girls snapchat who feel bad for him. to bad he's a ugly and is whiny baby

He's not a douchebag op, you're just a huge fedora faggot

>now give us the link you pansie

██████╗░██╗███████╗░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
██╔══██╗██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
██║░░██║██║█████╗░░░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
██║░░██║██║██╔══╝░░░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
██████╔╝██║███████╗░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
╚═════╝░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░░░

Who are we kidding, that is probably a fucking nineTEEN year old neet.

And you wonder why you can't get a girl. Get out more. Get a life. Get a girl.

>>/r9k/
But seriously, how old are you? I'm sorry you're feeling miserable, i'll assure you it will get better.
How far i got so far? Well, i almost had a relationship, almost hit 2 months and then he just moved away, never called back, never replied my messages. Don't even know where he lives. I've been dreadful since

Dude don't suicide do meth u get horny and super confident then u can bang girls good luck

____ ____ ___ ________ ________
/ __ \/ __ \ / | / ____/ / / _/ __ \
/ / / / / / / / /| | / /_ / / / // /_/ /
/ /_/ / /_/ / / ___ | / __/ / /____/ // ____/
/_____/\____/ /_/ |_| /_/ /_____/___/_/

become a faggot
at least you will ahve sex and get to know more people that MAY make you know more people and why not a girl?
being a fag is a great solution for betafags

Alli?

██╗░░██╗██╗░░░██╗███████╗░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
██║░██╔╝╚██╗░██╔╝██╔════╝░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
█████╔╝░░╚████╔╝░███████╗░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
██╔═██╗░░░╚██╔╝░░╚════██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
██║░░██╗░░░██║░░░███████║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░░╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░░░

Femanon here. Do you believe you deserve a girlfriend? What do you do to improve yourself? Most of the time I'm not attracted to what a guy says but how he says it. It's easy to pick out the losers because they basically ruin it for themselves.

pic not related
i'm not ally

I'm a girl, I'm not trying to get a girl, nor a boy. You must have read someone else's post.. I just said once I finnish at HFC I'm having a private chat with op.

██╗░░░██╗░██████╗░██╗░░░██╗░░░░░█████╗░██████╗░███████╗░░░░░██████╗░█████╗░███╗░░░██╗░██████╗███████╗██████╗░
╚██╗░██╔╝██╔═══██╗██║░░░██║░░░░██╔══██╗██╔══██╗██╔════╝░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗████╗░░██║██╔════╝██╔════╝██╔══██╗
░╚████╔╝░██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░░███████║██████╔╝█████╗░░░░░░██║░░░░░███████║██╔██╗░██║██║░░░░░█████╗░░██████╔╝
░░╚██╔╝░░██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░░██╔══██║██╔══██╗██╔══╝░░░░░░██║░░░░░██╔══██║██║╚██╗██║██║░░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██╗
░░░██║░░░╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░░██║░░██║██║░░██║███████╗░░░░╚██████╗██║░░██║██║░╚████║╚██████╗███████╗██║░░██║
░░░╚═╝░░░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░░╚═════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝░░╚═══╝░╚═════╝╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝

████████╗██╗████████╗███████╗░░░░░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░░██████╗████████╗███████╗░██████╗░
╚══██╔══╝██║╚══██╔══╝██╔════╝░░░░██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝╚══██╔══╝██╔════╝██╔═══██╗
░░░██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░███████╗░░░░██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║░░███╗░░██║░░░█████╗░░██║░░░██║
░░░██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░╚════██║░░░░██║░░░██║██╔══██╗░░░░██║░░░██║░░██║░░░██╔══╝░░██║░░░██║
░░░██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░███████║░░░░╚██████╔╝██║░░██║░░░░╚██████╔╝░░██║░░░██║░░░░░╚██████╔╝
░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░░╚══════╝░░░░░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═════╝░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░░░░░╚═════╝░

Whoops mistook you for OP

This guy keeps posting all over Sup Forums about this shit, and there is a girl he dated on this thread! He posted a picture oh himself there too. This guy REALLY should kill himself on stream, at least then people would enjoy something produced by him.

stupid bitch

want to date me? ill never hurt you or leave you

i am a good person and kind

can i play wow with you? we can erp

my tits are on Sup Forums like 3 days a week, but today the right one has a nasty pimple or something, maybe is just cancer.

I don't think you live in germany, or do you? Currently not really interested in dating anyone

sure, whats your tag?

post tits or gtfo!

maybe we can chat?

i dont know what a tag is? i never played wow but would like to. maybe i can have a good life in wow.

SHOW THE PIMPLE/CANCER

hey youre a grill gamer? post tits please with btag. im a tank too btw! =)

well im a doctor and can verify if its cancer. please post tits and also anus to be safe

Didn't really answer the question...

also peehole plox

fuck off you cum dumpster slut

listen to this man.

Really guys ?

Stop being all soft and sweet on the cunt
He is a huge disappointment to himself and his family

>probably has a small penis
>will cum in 0.1 seconds
>will cry out of disgust from himself
>will shitpost all over Sup Forums again

You'd better do it now op, you'll die anyway

heres my ass

anus

███╗░░░███╗░██████╗░░█████╗░██████╗░
████╗░████║██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗██╔══██╗
██╔████╔██║██║░░░██║███████║██████╔╝
██║╚██╔╝██║██║░░░██║██╔══██║██╔══██╗
██║░╚═╝░██║╚██████╔╝██║░░██║██║░░██║
╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝░░╚═╝

last one for now. i need to go take a shit

pls post anus after your shit but dont wipe. i want to see the poo poo

>for all the newfags

Welcome on Sup Forums enjoy your stay

where did the girl gamer go? fml

██████╗░░██████╗░███████╗████████╗░░░░███████╗██╗░░██╗██╗████████╗██████╗░██╗░██████╗███████╗
██╔══██╗██╔═══██╗██╔════╝╚══██╔══╝░░░░██╔════╝██║░░██║██║╚══██╔══╝██╔══██╗██║██╔════╝██╔════╝
██████╔╝██║░░░██║███████╗░░░██║░░░░░░░███████╗███████║██║░░░██║░░░██████╔╝██║██║░░░░░███████╗
██╔═══╝░██║░░░██║╚════██║░░░██║░░░░░░░╚════██║██╔══██║██║░░░██║░░░██╔═══╝░██║██║░░░░░╚════██║
██║░░░░░╚██████╔╝███████║░░░██║░░░░░░░███████║██║░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░░░██║╚██████╗███████║
╚═╝░░░░░░╚═════╝░╚══════╝░░░╚═╝░░░░░░░╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░╚═════╝╚══════╝

>link
>now