Does letting your gf fuck you in the ass with a strapon dildo make you gay?

does letting your gf fuck you in the ass with a strapon dildo make you gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

goo.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

extremely

of course faggot

it does not make you gay
its only gay if you are getting fucked by a guy
if your being fucked by a girl you are straight

wrongo

meh, i would say no

No, it makes you a submissive fuckhead, but not a gay homosexual.

i disagree, i dont like it, but i dont think its gay, i would say its at least a little gay, but i wouldn't say that OP is totally homo, maybe like %10

what difference does it make?

it makes you a fucking faggot

No. It is the very best example of a Feminine Penis. Enjoy those assgasms you hetero bastard

Being gay means having an attraction to the same sex

Are you turned on by men? You are gay

Are you not turned on by men? You are not gay

It's still sex between a man and a woman. So it's not gay. A bit kinky. But not gay. Don't listen to these guys. They'll never let a girl peg them but they routinely visit trap threads but you're the fag. Not them. Good ol Sup Forums logic

I concur

Everything makes you gay, everything makes you gay /thread everything makes you gay

>concur
>either fedora or private school headmaster

NOPE. no other men involved, no gay thoughts, so no.

Accepting penis shaped things in your asshole makes you a sissy faggot, but it requires the actual penis of another man to make you gay.

both

Your asshole is being penetrated by a prosthetic penis. You are submitting to the dominance of a penis. So yes, very gay.

But hey, it's 2016. There's nothing wrong with that, just call it like it is.

not 1 %, dicks weren't made to slide into asses either.

There's nothing inherently gay about anal, it's just a sexual act like any other

You're the one making it gay by making the comparison

this is what it is all about. all of you who are so isnecure of your masculinity that you think of peggin in the same terms as homosexual acts might be in denial about all those traps with their "femininE penises and the attraction they hold over you!

>penis shaped
>prosthetic penis
asses aren't made to be entered by penisses either!

Nah. I mean, it seems a little gay, but I bet a lot of genuinely straight guys do this. My ex used to rub on mine, felt great (never let her penetrate me because I didn't really crave it)

Depends, who wanted it/brought it up

goo.
gl/57LLlQ

I kind of agree. I posted above you, it was my ex that started touching my ass, not a request

Why does it matter? If you and your girlfriend enjoy it, who cares.

/thread

disagree. can't you differentiate between submission and gayness?

Who is that beautiful woman?

i agree, OP, answer.

How did you bring it up to your gf?

Why does that matter?

Is it less gay if a guy comes up to you and asks "will you let me fuck you in the ass?" and that got you aroused and you let him, than if you asked a guy to fuck you in the ass?

You still got fucked in the ass by a guy

I like girls and only fap to girls but have decided I'd let a gay guy blow me to see what a blowjob feels like.

Am I gay?

t. 30 year old virgin

Not by itself, but it sure as hell isn't making you straighter.

why not just have a chick blow you?
so yes, yes you are

what is a gay act? a gay act is the sexual stimulation between two or more men. stimulation means every physical contact that makes the involved person horny.

It's gay if balls touch.

So if your girlfriend has balls, then yeah, nigger, you are gay as fuck.

Don't know how to find a girl to blow me and seems like guys are easier. I'd prefer a girl obviously

Yes. That's friggen gay.

Digging a trap with a feminine penis, though, is straight

are you thinking about penisses or men while she does it? that would be gay, but not the act itself. there are two separated layers: thoughts and acts.