If you use these 2 characters in Overwatch your the biggest faggot known to man...

if you use these 2 characters in Overwatch your the biggest faggot known to man, no skill havin bitch that should go fuck himself fuck you queers

aswell as mccree, those people should fucking killthemselves

Enjoying your summer?

git gud kid

learn to counter play faggot

Genji, literally the cure. Mad cus bad.

Agreed.

>overwatch
>skill
Kek

Seriously, its a team game, very well balanced - if you hate these characters its because you simply cant figure out a strategy to kill them

>Torbjörn
console peasant detected

And Bastion's pretty easy to counter.

D-Va all the way

Nerd rage got you down? Dying to either of these heroes more than once simply means you're trash. They literally cannot move, if you can't figure out how to exploit that glaring weakness there's a problem with you, not the game.

i just had a guy flame me for playing mccree one round. next round told him to go mccree, they had three. he didnt even touch me ONCE.
idiot.

Someone's mad, bro.

I love it how Overwatch player always bitch and moan about 'skill'. There isn't a single mechanic in the game that requires 'skill', you just need good timing and bam play of the game.

I am a faggot but I still don't use them.

Console peasants

In his defense, rightclick shits out 420 (I wish I was kidding) damage and is confirmed to be getting a nerf.

At first glance Torbjorn's beard looks like a person's rear end.

McCree fags on suicide watch after the nerf

Absolutely disgusting enjoy the upcoming nerf
-love D.va

Love me some D.VA