Just to let eveyone know there is someone on here pretending to be me spreading nudes of my wife and asking people to...

Just to let eveyone know there is someone on here pretending to be me spreading nudes of my wife and asking people to fuck her. Clearly the spastic cunt is not going to stop, but if you do see her posted let him know what a loser virgin cunt he is.

Do you want me to fuck your wife?

I would mouthfuck her tbh

You should post her nudes so we know what to look for

How would he have gotten her nudes? You sir, have been cucked...

Tits or GTFO!

Those lips would look amazing around my cock tbh

They were on a stolen hard drive. And no she hasn't fucked anyone, or done anything. We are married and she has only been with me and we are not into any weird shit. Just some loser twat that found my pics and seems to have made it his mission to fuck with us.

Bullshit
You just married an easy whore
Prove its you in the nudes with her or GTFO

Whatever knobhead, I'm just here to let people know that if they see nudes of her that it's not me posting her. Or if they get invited to gangbang her or get given social media accounts. We have had to delete all our social media because of this.

You know that cunt likes have a black cock in her mouth.

Hubby must taste it also when he kisses her.

Her Facebook name is Charlotte Allen

Hey man some faggot wanted me to tell you what a loser virgin cunt you are

Idiot. Luckily this is not my wife as we no longer have any social media. Cunts like you are fucking with our lives. Do you have any idea the stress you are causing a young girl. You are fucking scum

Like we give a shit, this is Sup Forums newfag

Let's see the nudes of this slut. I will send them to her dads Facebook and the hubbys friends.

That's what we're here for ya cuck. I hope your wife gets gang raped by niggers with you tied up watching.

I guess that's your lesson learnt then. Keep the cummy pics of her to yourself

>married
>young girl
>what?

And you have to raise some little bastard nigger child and be reminded of your wife getting forcefully penetrated and punched in the face every time it smiles at you.

You are either very young or mentally handicapped. When will you fuckers learn this isn't normal?

interesting, so do you live in Worcestor or not and how did the video on youtube of her at work get found?

Interesting

All her details and mine got posted and her work got contacted. Please don't interact with anyone showing nudes of her or anything like that. Like I say I know the piece of shit won't stop, but just let him know what a pathetic life he has pretending to be someone else. If you are decent people you should just leave us alone.

well?

Speak for yourself you tryhard idiot

so ur telling me that you're her father, and ur pedo pics got leaked... good job sir...
fucking pedofile

Fuck your normal. It's normal here and who cares what society thinks. Break down all the bullshit rules society has created to regulate behavior and what will happen? THIS will happen. What you see on Sup Forums every day... selfish asshole only concerned with fulfilling their own petty desires at any cost. That's what will happen. It's man's destiny to dominate and control and woman's destiny to submit and be used as sexual objects for man's pleasure. Stopping the free rape of any and all women is like putting an artificial levee around a raging river. You can hold it back for a while but it will eventually break through.

Wheres da pics?

Mate everyones got her nudes now and it dont work like that unfortunately she'll be getting posted on her a lot. Can't say i wouldnt creampie her either

Post em post em post em

Busy atm, apparently her snapchat was getting thrown about at one point too, would have killed for that

Damn it man I need them for my collection.

Mate just post others that you might actually be able to fuck. I don't understand what people get out of trying to fuck us over.

You don't get the fbi meme because in your case it's not a meme. You are sixk.

The thrill of watching you suffer.

Timestamp or gtfo

Haven't seen them. But seriously bro. This is Sup Forums, these fags will post it even more now that you said something. Hell, I'd believe it if you said you were really just a shill trying to get them spread even more.

That's just how this place is. I'm not sorry her nudes are getting spread around. She made the decision to take them and allow them near the internet. Once something is on the internet it's there forever.

If it helps, I'm not going to look for her nudes, but only because she's fairly ugly in my opinion. Just think about all the fags fapping to your wife, wishing they had someone, even someone like her. It'll make you feel better, I promise.

>decent people

She's on all the cuck threads

POST THEM

But where the fuck is the nudes?
That's what I wanna see
If it's true though

Never saved. She was on so much I didn't have to. Every day for weeks I wanked to her nudes

It's been going on for 6 months so it's not stopping anyway. Just letting people know it's not me sending them or trying to get people to fuck her. The photos were completely private between me and her, my hard drive got stolen. No one else was ever meant to see them.

So you didn't know when I fucked her???? Now I feel like shit

Why is she bald though?
Does she have cancer?

Well I haven't seen them
Where are they?