Tinder thread. Stories, win etc

Tinder thread. Stories, win etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pwVTZMUtdkw
gotinder.com/@matthewknight
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/pwVTZMUtdkw get this out their

Here's my story, I like females I wanna match with never get matches back and when I do I try talking to them and they never reply.
gotinder.com/@matthewknight
what am I doing wrong?

Ok fine. Here, have some OC.

Another

Got more

Next

Ok last one then. Getting bored.

Went on tinder, met and talked with no one because I'm an unsociable fat body that never smiles. So I'm Sup Forums material

How can I actually have some success on tinder? I'm like a 6/10 with no muscles

just talk, try and be normal

are these girls you banged?

life

I matched with this really hot girl who did yoga back when I was in college two years ago. We didn't bang right away, we just met at a coffee shop and hung out for about a week. Then it was non-stop banging after that. She eventually was riding me and ask me, "are you okay with anal?" I was confused why she would ask me if I was okay with fucking her ass, but I said, "yes." She slide my dick in her ass and started grinding like crazy. After that she would just grab my dick and slide in it for anal every now and then. Shit was cash.

Found this genuine specimen on tinder. Jesus fucking Christ. Swiped right for the bants and matched, what do? Am literally not interested in desperate sex I can pull a few girls if I really wanted to, am fine atm though, not virgin.

did you wed her??

Nah, I graduated and moved away. Bitch was too crazy mentally to keep around anyways.

No only the first and last of those

You must've been devastated when you woke up.

met her on Tinder, engaged in sexual activities

Not a dream and not lying. Believe what you want.

That's like my number one fetish; girls asking for anal. I matched with a girl in Brazil (really easy as a foreigner, I advise you go there). She was kinda average looking but with a huge ass. I'm slightly above average looking plus foreigner status. I was to meet her at a party with friends of hers and I guess she just really wanted me to go for her. To look good in front of her friends or something. Anyway, she asked me if I was into anal even before we met. Made out at the party, fondled her ass, took her home, fucked her tight ass (she was 19). Still gets me hard thinking about it.

I keep matching with girls but I got nothing to say, so they are just sitting there.

I actually talked to one that started to msg me, I asked her out for drinks after a few msg but she never responded.

too quick?

some girls just dont reply and are on there for a confidence boost

Can't really be too quick imo. Endless conversations are what kills it. It works like a kind of friend zone.

Basically I go hi, complement her looks (don't be rude or stupid), start talking about whatever for a bit, then go "hey wanna just go for a coffee on [weekday]? Would be easier than this chat".

my approach with her, I had to endure the initial period of silence though. Why do girls do that on there?

>some girls just dont reply
Id thought she'd want to since she msged me first
>Endless conversations are what kills it
Im aware of that, thats why I choose to ask her out for drinks.

still find it strange how she was responding and all of a sudden stopped when I asked for that
oh well...stupid bitch

>match with college cutie
>bullshit on tinder for couples days
>exchange numbers and text for a couple more days
>tells me she just got out of relationship and is looking for fuck buddy till she graduates at end of semester
>shes in sorority
>relive college days by partying and fucking her brains out basically every weekend
>she graduates
>"idk call me if ever in (her city)"
>made a bunch of connections on local campus for more hookups
>free easy pussy for several months
>stay at her place when visit her city if need be
>tinder is pretty legit

legitly legit?

girls tend to have a small army of males after them, maybe one was of them was just a smooth talking asshole. It's hard to gauge what a girl wants on there

LOL was her name Meghan? Exact same story, almost to the tee.

Glad to hear someone else living the tinder dream

same anal girl?

Nope, wasn't Meghan

>In a relationship with 7 people
>Haha I'm so scared of talking to people

I met a girl on tinder, she had face tattoos was married and gave me herpes.

sounds like the title of a macklemore song

One of the better stories goes as follows
>match with 18 year old
>get instantly excited about possibility of inexperienced partner and simply going to town
>derpette begins telling me what she likes, prefers I call her anything derogatory
>she has overbearing mother (understandable later) who is the monolith around which we have to get around to set up date
> I party one Saturday night with brothers and get too fucked up, piss myself
>wake up, freak out, shower, and change clothes
>receive message from 18 year old telling me that afternoon, a Sunday, was good
>It's almost noon and I immediately order taxi - loserfag, no car
>get to her place shortly thereafter and wait for her in parking lot
>she comes out looking sheepish
>5'1" latina with big ass proportionate to her hips and things, but not much in the way of tits
>dark brown hair with curls and lip gloss highlighting thick DSL
>immediately aroused and looking to pound
>she takes me into laundromat in building, essentially a closet with two machines forced in there with minimal moving space - no room for two people doing jumping jacks
>she had said before I came over that all I was going to get was head

attempted assholery or true?

What to put in bio? Gonna make Tinder right now

Never figured it out. Mine is still empty.

Just your stats if you're tall and not a fat fuck. I had a decent bio and didn't get a response until I said I was 6'2 in it

true, it didn't take long and I'm painfully average

BrandiBelle has the best pussy on the net. Period.

Story Continued
>We're in closet laundromat and I immediately grab her from the back of her neck and force mouth into hers
>feel her up and down touching breasts and vagina from above clothing
>get a fever of desire, like when you're so fucking horny that you feel your head is inflated and you're in panic mode
>immediately turn her around up against dryer
>dryer was directly opposite of laundromat door and washer was touching it but facing adjacently, like turned at a 90 degree angle
>force her head down to near the floor as I struggle to open condom wrapper with other hand - girl on period
>can't do it and can't wait - yank her leggings down to her ankles, quickly unbutton shorts I was wearing and bury deep inside
>don't even ask if she is okay with it, just start hammering away
>18 year old starts moaning and looking at me bewildered from floor
>look turns me on, start pounding harder, and movement begins smashing her head, which is around her ankles, into the dryer, bang, bang, bang with every thrust
>toss her around and force her onto floor and start missionary
>girl loving it, telling me "oh, no, master, no!"
>begin getting more and more into it and begin slapping her around, even backhand her once, and choke her repeatedly
>turn her around and jam it up her ass
>this she did not see coming and is now screaming in legitimate pain
>begs me, still calling me "master" no less, to stop, at which point I use power dynamic and say "no!" and ram even harder
>eventually feel remorseful, guiltyfag, and begin fucking her doggy style instead
>get back to standing up and shove dick into her mouth, grab back of her head, and start face fucking her
>get to climax and nut in her mouth while using hands to shove her mouth and throat down to accept all my dick
>she gags and tries to slip, but I hold her until I feel she's about to throw up

I'm 6'2 and thin but not like weak thin, also workout to get bigger

Also rate yourself out of 10 pls? I rate myself a 7 cuz of my height too 6'2

Here's a story, I matched with a girl and we talked. Then we met and fucked, the end.

went on a few tinder dates just tryna see whats out there...first 2 dates were cool, fucked one of em...we actually happened to have met before from friends years ago...but on my 3rd date...we went to eat and have drinks..digged eachother and she took me back to her place...i drove behind her for an hour..drunk..thinking where the fuck does she live? we end up in malibu up in some high canyon and we get to her place and im fucking befuddled. jurassic park gates and a view of the ocean that would make you cry ..so we fucked and of course i kept coming back. its been about a year an some change and were happy together now.. we both didnt see that coming

but yeah i guess tinder did end up working for me :3

shes CEO of a womans clothing line started out in LA. wont say the name cuss youd easily find who she is

Part 3 - I was like 25 or so at the time
>She almost throws up as I let her come up for air, but tell her she must swallow, which she promptly does with a submissive, hurt look on her face
>tell her to start up again after she swallows and go for round 2, which is basically like round 1 without the anal, and this time up against the washing machine with the same setup
>smashing from behind doggy style for a good 10 to 15 minutes, or what seemed like that much time anyway
>her head is next to ankles and her body's apex is currently her ass, which I'm holding onto and smacking every which way onto Sunday
>continue like this, me smashing doggy style, her head continuously banging on the washing machine, as I finally climax - pulled out because was still not using condom

So yeah, that about it. I kinda wanted to go more into detail, but I have shit to do, hahaha

Yeah very busy writing out fantasies I see

I'm on a break, hahaha, and I wanted to share this. Sheeeet, other green posters make the time and I feel obliged to share with the brethren

Probably also 7, I workout like twice a week so I'm nothing special. I'm late twenties though which I think may have helped as most guys on tinder are 19

sounds like definite win

my city sucks, it has 90 percent bots
5 percent real chicks, that are totally unfuckable (too fat)
and 5 percent real girls that are ok to good looking

I've only talked to 2 girls on tinder on a year of having it, one fatty who was totally ugly as fuck
and one normal girl who only wanted to text...

in general apps for meeting suck on this city, it's not a big city and it also is a very limited city in terms of what people consider the internet (they only know about youtube tumblr, and facebook)