I rarely ask for help or anything but.. could someone help me with my sister? i need to make it viral

I rarely ask for help or anything but.. could someone help me with my sister? i need to make it viral.
She has RSD, and we're lacking off money, a friend of my mother tried to make this viral a month ago between her friends but she didn't collect enough money.
This is my last resoruce and it's like the best way i think i can help her.

www.gofundme com/2zfyyz2k

Hooooly shit the picture isnt on any reverse image searches... i dont think op's bullshitting us

Nudes or GTFO

Sharpie in pooper

Nice try OP

I just want to make this more popular
so far the only people that has helped us are our closest friends

sorry, but i need my dragon dildos

Same faggot nigger candy ass roody poo

If i wasn't poor as shit i might help.
Sorry your sister is going to die. Mine died of leukemia

How about you actually verify that im lying and samefagging before you bitch about it you fucking summerfag 15 year old

>inb4 you call me salty because you dont have a valid comeback

DP dragon dildos with dick in mouth for full triple penetration. Pics and timestamp - then I'll send you $

I really don't expect anyone in here to give us money.
Just wanted your help to make it viral, idk i thought it was possible.

How in the fuck does posting on Sup Forums make shit go viral. make your sister a meme then we'll talk

Samefag for sure. If you weren't you wouldn't be so mad.

Post nudes for money

Contact your local news agency, hire people to fundraise, post signs on the streets. Here is not nessecarily the best of places to be advertising this. Godspeed to you and your family

Post tits and I'll give 50bucks

Im mad because you fucking 15 year olds are taking over this damn board.
also i posted the screenshot proving I wasnt samefagging but aight you can continue being an illiterate underage faggot

also i think I kinda called the thing of you calling me salty kinda. im prouda myself i wont hang myself tonight thanks

When will you realize that noone gives a shit about a human life unless it generates drama and money. Your Sister is finished. I'm sorry Sup Forumsro.

But you guys could at least like the campaign ? so i'll go viral ?

And for the guys asking for tits, stop being so edgy she's 11 ffs.

i belive you are looking for reddit op.

Unless of course you say for a donation of $XXXX you will send nudes of her to the donator, youre pretty much shit out of luck.

You need money to get treatment for your sister?

What kind of uncivilized country do you live in?

Jacksonville, and we are not wealthy, sorry.

Probably the US.

Rip american

Bump for Good action of the day.

apparently in a really barbaric one

MODS!!!!

if by "edgy" you mean "rampant pedophilia" then no, they will not stop.

You can help us liking the campaign if you have a facebook.
Thanks !

Being this angry is surely bad for your health..you're killing yourself with cancer.

bumpin with tits

>>she's 11 ffs

Perfect.

i'd be glad if you don't use NSFW images in this thread please.

OP.
You need to do this on Reddit. No shit.
They have raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for people like you.

Wow your country's shit, have you tried calling insurance? Is 500 even close to enough?

Searched the image.. so op you looked up "girl".Nice scam pal.

Samefag confirmed.

>Im
>i
>im
Looks like you're the 15 year old. A nigger as well.

is she sellin her ass yet?

Sorry m80

it's not a scam, that's the image used for the gofundme campaign.
I won't be taking pictures of my sister and posting in her without her consent or my parent's consent.

I'm doing this by myself, just wanted to make it viral.

If you are broke as fuck, Obama care will pay for everything. If you are in the middle class, Obama care will bankrupt you to poverty then pay for everything.

Hospitals can't refuse to help your sister

More pic of your sis please

Link?

On Sup Forums. Of all possible places to try to get publicity, you chose Sup Forums. Not the brightest move. Anyway I'm genuinely sorry about your sister, but it would be wise to just delete this thread and repost this somewhere on reddit, you'll find more sympathy and wallets there.

Well dont do it on Sup Forums if anything do it on tumblr they love shit like that

link is in the Original Post

It's not that easy because the RSD is not very common, she's currently having to travel to fucking tampa (super expensive there) each month, so we need money for things such like the treatment, tickets, housing, etc.

>being 16

They can, will, and often have left deadly sick people out in the cold because they couldn't pay. The only way to get decent healthcare in the US is by being a fucking multi-millionaire, and even then it's a toss up if your doctor decides he'd rather play a round of golf than do his fucking job. Make no mistake, US healthcare is strictly for profit, and has been since Nixon fucked it up.

I'm confused by what you mean by "alternative treatment" on the gofundme page. You're not talking homeopathy, right?

sauce?

>not posting moar pics for proof of real sister

Tits timestamped orgtfo

This guy's right, go to reddit, post it on r/pics or something.

Currently there is no cure for the RSD so my parents had to look for alternatives that could help to improve her condition, we've been doing it for 2 years and it's working.
The problem is, we can't afford it.

>She has RSD

WTF is RSD?

Sup Forums isn't really the place for this. try something else. good luck

what is 'it'?

Scammer. RSD cant be cured.

Jesus fucking christ, are you autistic you god damn nigger?

SHARPIE IN THE FUCKING POOPER

DRAGON DILDO DP

Chronic arm or leg pain developing after injury, surgery, stroke, or heart attack.

/b is the perfect place for this if you want to see her cunt

So cut off arms and legs then. You get a living onahole and she has no more pain. Win win.

simple solution op. just hide the post. now stop being a faggot and post tits

and why exactly would you want to see the cunt of a child? did somebody touch in a bad way? show me where the bad man touched you.

I'm asking what the alternative treatment is.

Actually it was a 6 year old girl that touched me there when I was 5 that made me this way lol. Where's your God now?

I think you should go to Reddit for this, redditors are usually very willing to help others in need, b is maybe not the right place for this

Get a job

It's not a "treatment" idk how to call it, it's used to reduce the intense pain she has to live with. so she has to attend this kind of therapies.
the institution is called "no pain hannah" .

b

is it cryogenic treatment?