What gets you off the most, Sup Forums?

What gets you off the most, Sup Forums?

I like to troll cam sites as an underage kid and get the bitches to show me the goods and fap. Must of talked to 70 pedo bitches by now.

buttholes

I like to get them to flash their butthole for me too lol. Seems so naughty.

Post all you got

Ritualsacrifice is always nice

loli

+447591705161
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
British chav girl.
Send nudes, use & Abuse, make this sloot feel like nothing

I sometimes put lollipops in my pussy, wrap them back up and hand them out at school. Turns me on like crazy.

... Who do you give them to?

The students lol.

Done

kek

post more

How do u do this?

Don't have any pics on my phone, but let me tell you a story of one of my favorite pedobitches.

>>Pretend to be 13.
>>She gigggles and asks what I'm doing here.
>>compliment her boobies and ask to see them.
>>she laughs again and teases her cleavage.
>>notice her toy lightsaber
>>tell her my little 11 yo brother loves starwars.
>>she tells me to call him.
>>tell her I did.
>>we talk about starwars
>>tell her my little brother is looking at her boobs.
>>she laughs and takes her shirt off.
>>tell her we are both shocked and horny.
>>she shows pussy too, then rubs lightsaber on pussy.
>>she asks if he likes it.
>>tell her he loves it and she got em hard.
>>she puts it inside then stops, tell him may the force be with him.
>>she fucks till she cums, blows us a kiss and signs off.

yeah how

That's fucking hot as hell! What site?

Any adult cam site that doesn't require you to log in to chat. Google is your friend.

You think that's hot, imagine watching it happen in disbelief. It's so hot, every time I get a bite.

I like haggard poor women in their 40s. Something about poverty and suffering just makes me think they are tough as coffin nails. I also like 20-30 women in STEM fields.

Also works with kik, snapchat, and ig.

>>she puts it inside then stops, tell him may the force be with him.

what program did you use?

Yes I need to find this site

done that too. these bitches love young dudes

Lucky me probably gonna get banned for saying this though

Agreed. Theres actually tons of women that like doing it. I find a few new ones every night.

I'd like to add that the former is normally always down to fuck and I have never met one with disease. The latter are also freaks in the sheets because they rarely have time to fuck because they are typically busy, so when they can fuck, they get the most out of it, and they have interesting shit to talk about. Both do for that matter, but very different sides of the world.

I once convinced her my 13yo boner wouldnt go down. hour+ cam show. multiple orgasms

What sites
You use?

Nice one lol.

Back when stickam was a thing, there was this chubby lady flashing. I pm'd her and got her to flash. Said I'd leave if she did. Then told her now I don't wanna leave. Shortly after she got banned, but I msged her a tinychat URL. Watched her fuck herself, even get fucked by her room mate. They loved the idea some kid was watching. Talked to her every day. Eventually she started getting paranoid. One night she was falling on cam and there was a knock on the door. She disappeared forever after that lol.

Fapping*

Myfreecams is one of my favorites.

theirs some cute models on there I'm actually looking for a girl from Tennessee who goes by the name CuteLilGusher her profiles not there anymore but we were close she juss disappeared. wonder what happned

Lol we were close