So, Just being direct here. How many of you really give any fucks about this? Honestly...

So, Just being direct here. How many of you really give any fucks about this? Honestly, I get it with the crying-emojis on facebook and all the Political Correct considerations on public faces, right?

BUT REALLY NOW. I don't really give a fuck that some nutjob killed a bunch of drunk faggots on the other side of the continent, do you? I mean, let's be real for a second. How much of all this is just political manipulation of public opinion from one end or another?

Seriously, why should you or I give a fuck about this to the extent that the media pushes it? I get it that's their job, but I'm talking about real people, you and me, and your families. Does anyone really give a fuck about some dead faggots other than their family and friends?

If so, then just wake up and look around the world. Thousands die every day. Where are your tears for them? Where are their cry-emojis on Facebook? Seriously. Why do you give such a fuck about this, but not some countless nameless dead all over the world?

TL:DR Real talk. Why do you even give a fuck about this, and not everything else, honestly.

"It is us today. It will be you tomorrow"

I don't give a fuck about faggots, i don't give a fuck about muslims and i don't give a fuck about the USA, so that's it

Nice mindless headline, but you didn't address the question. You're doing what every PC idiot is doing and just vomiting up some stale one liner.

People are dying everywhere, so why this gargantuan focus on less than 50 people dead when thousands are dying everyday all around the world?

People care cause deep down inside they will use this act as some sort of propaganda. Like "this was a hate crime cause they were gay, you should support the lgbt community or you are a terrible person" or "oh look he was a muslim, we must kick all Muslims out of the country, and if you don't support this you are a bad person" or "oh look what Trump had to say about it, if you vote for Trump you are a terrible person". Yes it was a terrible thing that happened, and don't give two shits whether they were gays that wer killed or if the shooter was with ISIS. I think it's all an insult really to those that were killed and their families. That's my 2 cents

Are you implying why does the media only care or people individually?

Honestly I think inane murder s sad thing regardless.

You are in the wrong board bub, you must be a fucking underage faggot

You'll be one of the first to die.

Why do you say that??

according to whom? listen you fucking fatass faggot, this isn't a disney tale, this is the real world and guess what you fucking faggot, the life isn't fair, so fuck you

Yes, that's exactly how it seems to me, and I agree that it's disingenuous and abominable that people are used as political fodder like this. It was the same with Sandy Hook.

It's forced emotional manipulation for the purpose of political maneuvering. Honestly, Nobody gives a fuck about people dying until it's some politically charged mess like this and then suddenly the media FLARES into a gigantic mushroom cloud of "sympathy" and "support" and "opposition" and so on.

The fact is that they need to do way instain mother who kill their babby. These babby cant frigth back.

Why focus on any death then? It's all just statistics. Choosing to actively mourn the passing of fellow human beings is a good thing, but to excess all good things become bad. Limiting your mourning to the catastrophic and the the local is how you keep from going insane. Bothering to care at all is what keeps you sane.

Seriously though. You can't mourn everyone, but you do have to mourn someone.

kek

The way I look at it, a sand-nigger killed a bunch of freak ass queers. Ok whatever.

Hail Satan

Honestly? I care. I have zero emotion about this whole situation. Unless it involves someone I care about or someone they care about, it doesn't matter to me. I've become increasingly anti-social as time has gone on, especially when it comes to the plight of homosexuals, minorities, transgenders, etc. after so much bitching and moaning from those communities.

>in b4 edgy
>in b4 oldfag

>Why focus on any death then?
That's exactly my question. You don't know these people any more than some Syrian Soldier killed by a rebel, which the US sheds no collective national tears for.

>Choosing to actively mourn the passing of fellow human beings is a good thing

That's fine, but back to the point.

> You can't mourn everyone, but you do have to mourn someone.
Right, so mourn people you know, that makes sense to me. Why then this politically charged, selective, almost robotic emotional response to these random fuckers that you and I don't know or ever cared to know?

I don't* care goddammit I'm just going to kill myself now.

>TL:DR

Kill yourself

bunch of faggots died, no i dont care, I was like oh ok.

Why not?

already sic of hearing about the shit if it had been bikers it wouldnt have made the news fuckin rainbows everywhere and the media milking the shit out of it

This is good, You are honest with yourself and that's important. I feel the same way. I would be sad if I knew them, but I don't know them, and I shouldn't be asked to care about them anymore than the dead civilians or soldiers from some other country, which I know just as well (not at all)

stages of not giving a fuck

1. realizing that you don't agree with what ppl are saying, you keep your mouth shut

2. things that ppl give a fuck about really start to bother you and itch to speak out about it

3. you actively try to engage in discussion online about the media or some Tertiary result of a public thing

4. you are tired of telling ppl you dont give a fuck so you nod along agreeing that x was y

5. you absolutely couldn't give a flying fuck so you don't even react to it

6. Things you don't give a fuck about aren't in your reality

7. average Sup Forums user

I don't. Fuck those homos. They wanted attention. They got it.

Nope, can't say I actually give a crap. 300M+ people in this country, and maybe.. what? A hundred killed every year in mass shootings/terrorism?

The chances of me being personally effected by this sort of thing are minuscule at best.

On that topic, I couldn't give a shit one way or the other whether little Nancy Dicknuts wants to get her cock chopped off and use the womyn's room either. Effects me not in the slightest.

90% of what we argue about on Sup Forums is completely irrelevant to the outcome of our lives.

Not politics, not sports, not movies, not furries, not traps, and -- unless you're extremely rich or extremely poor -- not presidential elections.

It's all just something to do until we die. No one's creating, we're just consuming. Arguing pointlessly, crawling towards our deaths.

true

So, anyone have the video?

Shouldn't you be on Sup Forums ?

Because there's no sense in mourning the death of people you don't know. It's pointless and disingenuous.

Now, your turn. Why? Why this and not a dead Syrian Soldier just for example?

My thoughts exactly

Huh...really makes you think

I do. They may have been faggots, but they were OUR faggots. You should be ashamed to call yourself a nationalist if you are fine with some shitskin haji foreigner killing Americans.

No man escapes
When freedom fails,
The best men rot in filthy jails;
And they who cried: “Appease, Appease!”
Are hanged by men they tried to please.

Because it happened YESTERDAY, dipshit. Call me if we're still talking about it in a week, which we won't be.

/bread

it was yesterday dumb cunt

Someone post the security camera video.

"People care" about these current events in Orlando because they are relatable to the LGBT Rights & movement. The soul fact that these are LGBT's that have been murdered, the media thinks it's a great way to bank and bring this so called "awareness" to that community. No one cares about obscure countless deaths around the world because people are selfish and only care about something if it effects them. Not many people take the time to "remember" or think about the deaths of strangers or people halfway across the world because it truly does not effect their own life.

THIS. FUCKING THIS.

I don't get you cunts acting like it means less because they're fags. I'm bi myself, and I know I couldn't care less about this whole shebang, just like I wouldn't care if they were straight or some any other jazz. It's fine to say you don't give a shit, but you don't need to blame your lack of shits to give on the fact they're gay.

but your op you should care....

Did you miss the fact that thousands are dying every day? Why these faggots that you don't know, and not the vast majority of the other dead?

No, you are right OP. All faggots should suffer the same fate.

I honestly dont care.
I never knew muslims were allowed to smoke fags

100% this.who cares what they are, those fuckos came over onto our turf and fucked with us. This is the only valid reason to care without turning it into some political manipulation bullshit.

The violent disposition of nature and the Earth keeps the world's population in check with natural diseases and disasters that wipe out thousands of people every day, as you mentioned. The difference here is these deaths were caused by religious ideals which are not a part of nature. Religion is not natural it's a man made disease and these deaths were senseless in comparison to a tidal wave or an earthquake claiming lives.

Also I hope one day OP you happen to see nothing but the muzzle flash as hollow points tear through your intestines leaving you breathless and in shock on the floor. With no warning so you have no chance to survive or fight back at all. It's a shame that's what it'd take to show you how shit of a human being you are.

Well it's not as bad as killing normal people
I prefer this over paris or belgium etc

We have a fundamental disagreement of opinion, I don't view mourning the death of those I don't know to be pointless. If I have the spare emotional capacity, why not mourn for the dead, and use that mourning as an impetus to make my world better?

I think the Syrian solder is a bad example for you. A better one might be: What about some dead Syrian refugee who drowned trying to reach Europe, someone who just wants to live a normal life away from violence and chaos? And the answer is, were their names & faces and perhaps some details of them to be presented to me through any of the large variety of media I consume, and if I had some spare emotional capacity to grieve and pray (yes, I'm one of those, deal with it), then I would for them too.

If you're asking me why people prioritize one over the other, I think that's fairly obvious to you and everyone else: none of us can grieve for everyone, and so we reserve most of our spare grief for those in our local or national community. Does that make it hypocritical? Not from my perspective.

Does this mean op should die?

Well said, but you can't deny that the fact that they were at a GAY CLUB has been a predominant focus.

I'm seeing all these rainbow colored flags, last I checked, so if that's why people are sad, then right back at them with their fake tears.

The killer was american

Well selected and pasted, user.
I should not regret knowing you better under less anonymous circumstances.

Now THAT is sharp. I'll have to remember that one thanks m8.

As a Trump spporter theres nothin i hate more then faggets and islamists so win win. Hoor rah

Exactly, people die everywhere. And most of those deaths come from undeveloped countries, which is nothing unusual. Now tell me, how many times a day you see a mass shooting in a developed country? Now that's something "new", therefore the media covers it.

Why do people care? Because reality only strikes them at these precise moments.

I'm not some dumb animal without enough cognitive faculties to muster up empathy for fellow human beings being massacred in my homeland. So yes it bothers me. Do I care if they're gay? Not in the slightest. Gays are some of the better members of our society, but then again I wasn't raised religious. I think that book is gayer than sucking a million dicks.

Nice quads

lost, and no banana either

becauseee obviously this is more important since it's on THE NEWSSSS duh you idiot.. if those other cases were important it would be in THE NEWS. Wolf Blitzer would tell me about it!! Fucking retard.. if it doesn't make the news THERES A REASON AND ITS UNIMPORTANCE i only care about THE NEWS because its the IMPORTANT STUFFFFFF .. fuck

It was also OUR shitskin, not some foreigner
>preferring fags over sandniggers

that's true, and that fucking bothers me to no end. The fact that sjw's are taking this and using it as another reason to complain about gays being treated badly compared to others, while pretending to actually care, is so bloody annoying. Especially when they refuse to blame Islamic culture for it, even though we know for a fact that if it were a white male they'd blame western social norms and shit.

I'm just mad only 1 raghead died

Written like a true Trump supporter

I don't usually dislike people but I think I dislike you attention edgelord beta fagget.. go be cringy somewhere else.

I don't really care honestly. I'm sure almost all of those people had it coming. The whole shoot out is probably just some liberals ploy to take away gun rights, just like almost every other shooting.

Last I checked, he was an American, killing fellow American's, was he not? Are your tears for him, also, then?

Nope, man did us a service, especially killing himself or getting himself killed. This is like Conservative Christmas in June.

I do. I hope it sinks Shrillery Cunton's chances, kills Trumps campaign, gets public outrage going against Muslims, and spurs the LGBT community to carry more guns.

Fuck the whiny faggots and the goat fucking mudslimes!

>Trump 2016!

The massacre made me have to be gay. Now I got to suck dicks so this psychopath doesn't get the last laugh.

+1000

What was your excuse before Sunday for sucking dick?

More like a conservative ploy. Nobody benefitted from this more than George W Bush. He didn't want to be the only president to completely fuck the country so he and Chaney used the Project MKUltra department to fuck this guys head and make him do it. It's really not that hard at all to do to somebody. The writing is on the walls. Don't be a sheep and think about it.

I feel the same way. It's terrible that it happened but I'm not going to pretend to be some overly sympathetic person just because the media told me it was the worst massacre in US history (It wasn't).

time to go muslim hunting

>Be me
>Girlfriend keeps posting shit about it on facebook
>Don't really care so don't ask why
>She messages me telling me about how it's all so sad
>I say "I know but I don't really care since it doesn't influence me"
>She goes fucking nuts saying I'm inconsiderate as fuck
>Not the first time either, I laughed at crack babies over skype and she did this

Wat do

Just testing the waters in case something like this happened. You never know user. Be prepared and take a few loads to the throat for your safety.

I like you user.

>I don't always get quads but when I do, I make the wittiest of retorts...and checkum
Stay thirsty anons

>how many times a day you see a mass shooting in a developed country
they're pretty rare outside of the US

US isn't even on the top 10 list..

haha america is fucking stupid
/thread

kill yourself

I care because they were American, the only lives that really matter. 1 American faggot > 10 pieces of eurotrash

Unassimilated 2nd gen dunecoons aren't American aside from legalistic jewry. The core of their belief system and culture are anti-American. At their best they're foreign spies and at their worst terrorists. They have to go back.

So, the mass shootings in lesser developed countries don't matter?
Also, who decides which country is "developed" and which countries aren't?

don't be so autistic and pretend you care next time, obviously

It's Florida.
Anyone living there is basically asking for it.

Go back to Sup Forums with your liberal ramblings.

USA faggot. Git gud.

People who don't kill people for not following their religious beliefs, not asking for permission to get married, shit like that usually

People should hate this guy for his contribution to the SJW's whine campaign alone.

fake? real?

geographers, mainly. Most people who pay attention in high school know that there's official different stages of developing countries.

I won't have some fucking islamist kill our gays. That's an insult.
American faggots should be shot to death by American Christians as the Lord intended.

Start by not trying to be complete dickhead, no one cares about if you care or not. But at least look from one's point of view besides yours, and show a bit of respect instead of going straight for "I don't care".

when the majority of the population has food, water and shelter the country is developed

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 4 years: 4 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're
"epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.