Be rougher.
Choke me.
Pull my hair.
Tie me up.
Fuck my throat.
Do whatever you want.
I didn't think I would like it.
I do like it.

This is how I learned why girls don't want ""nice guys"" - they want you to be primal, to be yourself with them. It has helped me a lot, but I have one question.

Is this common outside of tinder? Do all girls really like "rough" play?

The fact that these girls trust you 100% and want to pleasure you in every way possible is incredibly hot to me, I love the submissive behaviour they show me. Even though I have been super awkward and fucked up so many times in the social interaction after meeting them, I think it plays out well because they try extra hard to make me comfortable in that submissive way.

God for a 21 year old you sure have the energy to ask and wonder.

22 reporting, don't give a fuck. Too exhausted to think about it. or let shit bother me

loli thread?

>don't give a fuck.
You don't give a fuck about what?

pls

What changed?
Why were you a virgin till 21 if you can get many dates on tinder?

SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT RED PILLED

I was a social recluse since 15, never went outside or did anything. Download tinder and started talking to people comfortably behind my phone, as I couldn't do it in person. They got to see my personality through text instead of me mumbling words in person, so that helped connect.

Honestly anyone can get dates on tinder, you just have to be unique and stand out from the other guys that are messaging that girl - but most girls on there aren't looking for ANYTHING other than attention, so you gotta toughen up and realise that it's okay to fail - just keep trying with others.

Oh and for added info, I didn't talk to them expecting anything, it was purely for fun at first - I didn't see them as girls, I saw them as just another person from the internet that I would joke with, insult, banter whatever - don't value them over other people, otherwise it changes how you speak to them and it doesn't show your true self, you just become another faggot looking for quick sex on tinder.

I used YikYak a while ago and got two girls to agree to a meet up but I pussed out at the last minute.
Partly because I believed I was either being catfished or Chris-hansened.

As clarification, they weren't underaged, they were at my college.
By Chris-hansened I meant someone was going to somehow humiliate me on social media.

>Partly because I believed I was either being catfished or Chris-hansened.
I have that worry every time, the last girl asked to meet in the middle of a park at 10pm and I still went for it. I did hear her voice via whatsapp and she sent me requested pictures beforehand though - asking them to hold up X fingers in a picture or holding a certain item is an easy way to do it - if they refuse then you know it's fake or they don't care that much about you, so avoid them. I have that rule quite firmly, once they get my phone number if they don't provide proof that they are who they say they are, I don't bother with them any more - don't invest time in someone who won't spend time doing things for you.

>don't invest time in someone who won't spend time doing things for you.
I'll keep that in mind.

bump

Not in my experience. From what I've found, most girls like kind of awkward friendly sex where we're not afraid to joke around because it feels more real. I'm lucky because I'm definitely the same way.

Dude, girls on Tinder aren't looking to troll you, they just want sex as much as you do. Don't become chris-chan, not everyone's looking to humiliate you.

Tinder girls go on Tinder to do things they can't do with the 'real' boyfriends and husbands. They don't want to be treated like that by their real guys generally, because they are afraid it will mean their guys think they are slutty. Being thought of as slutty by someone she cares about scares the shit out of girls.

delicious tarus

So what do you go on to find a legit girlfriend?

Inb4 [spoiler]They're all sluts, whores, lifesuckers, etc.[/spoiler]

I don't think there's anything wrong with OP being cautious or having the low standard of asking for one pic of proof.

He's not losing much by passing on a chick here and there when there's still a sea of them that fit his preference better

Just date females you normally would, but don't expect them to be submissive like you're describing in a relationship.

This thing called outside. That's where I met mine. Going on two years, neither of us are the cheating type. She wont let me fuck her in the ass though. Previous guy ruined her on that because he tried to force his way in with no lube. Dummy. Other than that, in my experience, girls you meet on the internet are slutty.

I have a job where I get to chit-chat with people face to face during the downtime. Met some nice gals that are regulars there. Only thing is, and this has been with all relationships, I am oblivious when the girl is giving me signs of interest in me.