when you're able to

Anytime you feel the urge to nut.

When she says no

i mean if you have free time

Bump

In self defense

It's ok only if she cuts her rapist's dick off afterwards

only when role playing, you faggot.
how would you feel if your girl came home one evening all cummed on and pissed on just because she went on the "wrong" route home?
how about receiving a copy of the movie after two days in the mail?
or maybe you enjoy watching your woman getting fucked in the ass by 3 studs taking turn on a bloody ass-to-mouth?

How can people get hard while putting another person through that? Serious question. I knew a chick who loved rape fantasy and even though I knew up-front that she was going to role-play that she was being raped, I just couldn't. It was WAY too weird.

OP, you post this question every fucking day.

How about you tell us why.

Why do you post this same fucking question, every fucking day?

i would enjoy that

>This much projecting

The legal concept of proportionality suggests that in retaliation for her raping someone could make it defend-able. Like killing someone who murdered a person.

looks like ur a faggot

Boner.exe just autostarted

30 to 45 minutes after you eat.

Never you sick fucking human trash

not all people are faggots
you also love getting fucked in the ass even though you don't know it yet in which case it would be a win-win for you after ending up in prison

Only if she said yes rape me. if she didn't say that then go fuck urself you son of a bitch

Myself and all the men I know (men - not faggots like you two) would absolutely love to shove a knife up the ass of anyone who would touch our women. Multiple times in a dark alley when no one is watching just for the fun of it

What is "every time"?

I'll take "moral dilemmas" for 600 please.

It is NEVER EVER OK to rape a woman

Why do you keep asking us the same question over and over?

When you can get away with it..

Agreed.

I agree. I just prefer that my partners are enthusiastically into fucking me.

you deserve to get raped with a nailed baseball bat and have your dick and balls fed to you.
not killed, just let to live afterwards

consensual rape is when you both were in consent , that the sex wasnt consensual

Top edge m8

why would you rape a girl if itz izzi pizzi to fuck one? wtf, dude, get some social skills already

When she says no

By not being a pussy, have you never felt satisfaction after beating some dude up and proving your alphaness.?
Now replace hot chick into the formula for you to dominate with some nice jiggly T&A & you're literally in heaven.

Rape doesn't have to be violent, that's what drugs are for.
You get a nice cumsleeve to nut into, and she sleeps like a baby and feels refreshed afterward. It's a win/win

I feel bad for you

did daddy tickle you on the inside as a child and feel the urge to finally stop feeling like a used bitch?
just take a blade with you next time you take a bath and the bad pain will quickly go away

Never, you dirty chimp

kek

When she cheats on you, but of course you gatta kill her afterwards or the bad luck spirits will go into your dick and you'll get butthole cancer.

>triggered over women
Buck up fags, I bet you losers got bullied in school.

when you can drag her unconscious body behind a dumpster

When is it not okay?

>Rape doesn't have to be violent, that's what drugs are for.

That's true but we all have our idea of fun, don't we?
I for one would love to have my way with you afterwards and my concept of fun is to make you stare at your own intestines while getting turned inside out
You could take some sleeping pills if you want

No thanks homo, I'm not into that gay shit Also you don't rape men, that's just some degenerate sick shit.
Women on the other hand is a different story, they're designed to be fucked & it's only natural that strong should prey on the weak.

if you need to force her, youre too fucking beta

>when is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?
when she deserves it, obviously
rape is horrible so it should only be done to people who deserve extreme punishment

easy af
next question

I use to date this girl who wanted to wake up to me raping her

nope
I live in a happy family with a loving girlfriend and close friends and would gladly rip the flesh off with my teeth out of anyone who would do such a thing to the women in my life - be it girlfriend or mother.
In my country judges punish rapes merciless and crimes done to scum like you get away with minimum.
get some balls, faggot

>knife
Don't you mean
>benis
Fixed it for ya faggot

kek

I would love to pray on you and God forbid you rape the girlfriend of someone like me.
you will be hunted down and beaten until the flesh comes off my fists

shut up faggot, no one wants to rape your body pillow

Same here. I didnt like it but since she did, i did

I've got a family, you fucknugget
It's something you can't make if you only take it up the ass

I'd love to shove my dick up your ass after touching your women.

thats how i feel

Like your wife does when she sees her bull? How is her son doing anyway?

>2016
>caring what women think
The feminazis have trained you well.

When she's not wearing shoes, it's not rape if your shoes are off.

>feminist discovered

Morality doesn't exist. It's neither wrong nor right to rape a woman.

Rape culture is old news.

Feminazis have moved on to their newest creation: the cuck fad.

itt full of cucks who were put on spot by their exes and think all women cheat therefore they deserve the worst.
eventually they discovered they like being cucks and so they are here itt, spreading the gospel

i'm out faggots, I wish you a long life because from what I can tell it's miserable

STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU

Raping your wife was pretty much legal not too long ago, your mind is clouded and you're letting man made laws influence your morality.

fuck you Nietzsche

If you can't rape your wife then who can you rape right?

nah, it's just my natural instinct to bring you the same suffering as you would bring to someone i love and only i touch
stop bringing new-age dumb feminist like shit into everything your mind farts out

after politelty asking her father's permission

kek

ikr

When she acts like she doesn't want to

as soon as she steps out of the kitchen.

It is always ok.

...without a sammich

there

anyone have that webm, of the cop getting raped? (movie scene)

well that goes without saying.

dubs checked btw.

It doesn't matter, they'll say you raped them anyways if they don't like you anymore.

Right after you yell, "Surprise!"

before you kill her

When you want to fuck her, but she won't let you.

If it's a Tuesday your good