Hey englishfags. How's it feel to get your fucking asses kicked by the Russians in France yesterday? Topkek...

Hey englishfags. How's it feel to get your fucking asses kicked by the Russians in France yesterday? Topkek. Fucking english cunts

We need to get an American squad to represent the USA. Here I thought the Euro cup was soccer n I didn't care about it, turns out it's a giant brawl and suddenly I'm interested

>get your fucking asses kicked

>bringing knives and pipes to a football match and beating up women and children

Russia has failed hard at everything, a no hope country that lives in the stone age. You'll be kicked out of the Euros soon.

Wait till the Americans show up, were brining chairs made of real hard cherry wood. And 40 oz bottles, it's shaping up to be the main event

Americans trying to fight would be awesome to watch. You can't bring guns bro

>russians are drunk potatofuckers
>english are giant dumb cunts
nothing of value was lost.

> get an American squad to represent the USA
> in the Euros
> Euro
> European

Those englishfags were getting beaten by chairs and after the game about 20 Russians chased them out the stadium. English scum I was pissing myself watching those cunts been beaten good on you Russia :)

Hey were in the soccer portion of the event so why not the fight? Ya jackass

Hey dickhead why do the Russians have to use weapons & hit 50yr olds women & kids.Hey dickhead why did the Russians run like fuck as soon as the English got hold of anything they could use.Hey dickhead I was there we'll be meeting the Russians in lens in 2 days & we're already prepared.So hey dickhead come back on Friday & open your big faggot mouth

White Americans don't use guns to fight, Hispanic Americans in my experience use knives though so that might be a problem. But don't worry my team is only bringing said chairs and 40 oz bottles since that seems to be what's being used. Gotta be fair right?

You're in the Copa America lol, fuck off

>White Americans don't use guns to fight
As a white American, I beg to differ

You see that one guy get kicked in the head like 8 times? Classic

Please travel to Marseille and get the shit kicked out of you by trained Russian fighters. Webm it, in fact.

Sounds like something you couldn't do so you want to fuck Russians in the ass you prick & learn to fucking count 20???? Are you from Ireland by any chance you like cunt

I'm not a soccerfag so I'm new to this give me a break. But I'm bummed out now, well hopefully some brawlin goes down in the copa so we can show the world we got some spunk ourselves

Well glad to know I know more classy people then you... Wanna go to copa with me and kick some Hispanic ass?

I'm trying I just need a crew of like 20-50 people. Hopefully someone throws it up on the liveleak, right

We didn't get our arses kicked.

The French did.

>in France

Fuckhead.

Nah, I love Hispanics

Who you talking to? They to fucking pussy to even lurk Sup Forums.

Autistic Russians have nothing better to do because of their failed state.

N I love taco bowls but that don't stop me from eating them

Dickhead. All our fucking hard cunts get their passports taken off 'em before any major tournament. Even the Russians admit we taught 'em all they know.