More like this

More like this
I want a folder for unspecified reasons.

Another I found

Dude i thought i was the only one with the fetish of deflated head baby dolls, its nice to know that theirs more of us out there...

>be me in 7th grade
>on the way to skatepark outside of state with me and friends family
>his little neice had a doll like posted
>entertain her with it as she is a little baby
>push in the sides of its head as hard as i can
>it deflates as fuck
>she laughs historically
>master bait for dayz

I feel a sudden arousal towards this topic

Sup Forums has a new fetish

This fuckin thread
>sides have ceased to exist

I've tried searching for this shit using crushed/squished/squashed/etc baby doll face
Nothing.

Fuck off redditfag

This is great OP

will no one help this man?

You don't understand the beauty of these images, filthy outsider.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 4 years: 4 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're
"epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

Not squished head, but this is OC that nearly made me shit myself when opening the dumpster at work.

That's beautiful user

If someone literally has or can acquire this doll and deflate its head i will tell you where i buried all my old deflated dolls for the past six years of my life.

The hunt is on user!

Overcoming a pristine fetish towards these ever luscious baby dolls. here's one for your child fantasies

This has gone too far.

>No deflated head
How can you even post here you? you filthy outsider.

War of the dubs.

>clit on a kids toy
lol fukin whut

>no deflated head
>fully function for all your twisted needs

Deflated head is required

>Required

how anyone thinks its a good idea to put dick in that is beyond me

Bump

Not deflated but its a great addition to your Spank Bank.

About to be deflated

Day of my deflation, Heads aren't good enough for some of this skin.

We're about to hit the der zone zone of CP odds

You know what, i'm sick and tired of people calling up pedophiles for being attracted to baby dolls with deflated heads. Listen up kiddos
>be me
>be 12 and underweight
>have a sister
>everyday after school she plays with her dolls
>she gives every doll she plays with a unique voice
> Daisy has a american type of voice, Lisa has a very high toned voice which gets on my nerves
>the rest are deep voices as there male baby dolls
>one day i get into a fight with my sister she was at a dramatic ending of her play time and Lisa was the only one alive
>ears literally bleeding as Lisa was screaming for her friend to somehow resurrect
>i tell her to shut the fuck up
>shes now about to cry, suddenly Lisa's scream got louder
>she was still in character.
>i take Lisa out of her hands and stamp on her face
>she takes the doll and runs into her room
>whathaveidone.pdf
>an hour later she comes out and hands me the doll "you can have it" she says stubbornly
>i was gonna give it back but she ran into her room and shut the door
>long story short i got bored and started masturbating to it and now i got a kink for deflated head baby's.
I'm not a pedophile.

>kill it before it reinflates