Why on earth do you need the 2nd Amendment?

Why on earth do you need the 2nd Amendment?

>Hurr protect from the Government!
How retarded can you get? Your hick lard ass will literally get squished like a jelly donut by tanks and bombed into nothingness from the sky. If they want to go Hitler on you, they will, trust me.

>Hurrr self defense!
Come on. Really? In the middle of the night, half asleep...you're going to take out a robber?

>Because It makes me feel like a MAN!
Your pecker is still tiny. Sorry.

And you defend it like a hard core christian defends Jesus. You're not even open to MINOR changes in your gun law. In my country, we solve our problems with intellect and at the worst, a pair of fists. Honestly, give me your argument for why the 2nd Amendment is needed, if you say "government tyranny", I'll honestly laugh at my screen.

Good luck Murrica, you're going to fucking need it.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jnp3AgXP0dU
justfacts.com/guncontrol.asp
controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/
gallup.com/poll/21346/crime-rate-lower-united-states-canada-than-britain.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just bought anothe AR today

You present the worst case scenario and say that because personal weapons would not prevail there is no reason to possess them. What about situations where you are NOT being attacked by billions of dollars worth of hardware. Maybe it's just one Fox News watching retard shooting people, and you can cut him into several pieces.

how many times are you going to start this stupid fucking bait thread?

Why though? Honestly would like to know what you're thinking.

Need the 2nd amendment because its the easiest way for you to kys

Because he wanted one.

They lie so that it looks like one man can do so much damage with one rifle!

I was thinking about my sweet new AR

/thread

Holy shit some random person on the internet said some bullshit? Illuminati confirmed.

>Protect from government
Yes.

>Self defense
Shotguns have a wide spread, esp with open choke. So yes.

>Feel like a man
Not really

>Recreation
They fun

>Food
Delicious deer meat.

>Way to bond with my father
Since he doesn't like video games

There are so many reasons. Why are you so small-minded?

Basically this... why do people need cars with 400hp? Why do people own own anything non essential?

>beat 3 dumb strawmen arguments as an excuse to violate the rights set forth in our constitution and continue to erode personal liberty

gr8 b8 m8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jnp3AgXP0dU

This video is the reason.

Kek

Because gun laws work in Europe right? we never have mass shootings /sarcasm.

Also governments use violence as an excuse to apply stricter gun laws. but the only reason why they want it is because they want absolute control and power over its citizens.

>you say "government tyranny", I'll honestly laugh at my screen.
Well, funny to say, but this government used to pass a law that prohibited production, posession and drinking of alcohol.
Pretty funny, celebrating New Years Eve with a glass of orange juice, heh?

Your points suck op. If you really want I'll take the time to explain why but i got a feeling you're just trolling so unless you ask I'm not gonna go thru the trouble.

They get it, user.
They don't like it.
> We're easier to manage unarmed. That's all.

The argument that guns are useful for self-defence is a stupid one.

If they're so essential, why did no one whip out their gun in the Orlando shooting?

Check fuckin m8, m8

Because some americans are insanely xenophobic and think that everyone is out to get them like back during the cold war.

Oh hey, maybe if americans stop being racist, imperialistic and undemocratic pieces of shit, they can have a civil constitution, like the rest of the civilized world!

Shouldn't you be changing your wifes sons diaper? Or maybe even your own?

The jews in power want to take guns away from the people. Why? To make it easier for them in case the people ever want to rebel against the kikes infilitrated in the media, government and banks (infiltrated just like they in Germany back in the day).

Anyways, that faggot shooting in Orlando was just another psyop. The kikes behind that psyop are literally trying to kill three birds with a single stone:

> to push the LGBT agenda even further and shove it down our throats until faggotry is normalized

> to push the anti-gun agenda to make it hard for a revolution

> to push the terrorism agenda, to make sand-niggers and Islam look bad and have a green light to keep erradicating mulsims in the middle east and make way for the protection and expansion of Israel, the land of greedy kikes.

It's a disgusting world we live in. It's perefct and beautiful, but those leaders behind curtains, the ones who never appear on the news or in books, they are the ones controlling you and everything you will do or think. They give you a reality through Scientism and corporate media, and boom, you become a brainwashed faggot who believes every report they tell you on jew-owned news outlets.

Wake up, faggots. Don't let the kikes think for you. They managed to manipulate the world into making the Germans look bad by lying about a Holocaust, you can bet your sorry faggot asses that they can do it again. Of course, it's much harder these days due to the internet, but they can still pull it off, bit by bit, through hoaxes and psyops. Wake up. Don't be a sheep. Don't be a filthy goyim.

Protect yourself and your families by the jewish invasion this country is suffering.

hitler was a good guy though... not even joking.

Frankly, if you don't get it, then just live in bewilderment about it.
Seriously, who the fuck cares if YOU understand why? We understand why.
You can go fuck yourself.

>justfacts.com/guncontrol.asp
>hundreds of thousands of americans use guns in self defense every year
>some tens of people get killed in a "mass shooting" once in a while
>hurr guns are bad ban all guns

Gun owner here,

I think alot of us are okay with changes actually. any rational shooter who has been to a range and seen cholos and rednecks bumpfiring an AK randomly across a hillside thinks there needs to be restrictions on who can own guns and who can't.

The reason many of these gun owners fear changes is the tendency of our government to get on a roll with legislation and take things from zero to sixty in 1 second flat. one little chink in the legislative wall and before you know it we're being told to take kitchen knives to public bin for "safe" disposal like those cucks in UK.

I agree that thins are a little too loose here, but given the number of fatal stabbings and clubbing s that still take place in "safe" Britain, you can't seriiusly think that kind of thing is good.

>How retarded can you get? Your hick lard ass will literally get squished like a jelly donut by tanks and bombed into nothingness from the sky. If they want to go Hitler on you, they will, trust me.

ask the sand niggers in afghanistan that use lee enfields, and while youre in asia ask the rice niggers in vietnam too

controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/

check m8, m8

>Because some americans
>maybe if americans
maybe you can fuck off and stop worrying about what people in another country do you fucking jealous third world piece of shit

That's not a justification. Sorry

>Says random special interest group poster raiding Sup Forums for, like, the millionth time.
Dude, we're all fucked up. Let em all burn.

Insane gun nutjobs will always find ways to defend mass shootings.

If everything else fails the far right will bash homosexuals. Again.

>Well, if they had time to be gay they should've had the time to buy a gun! That would've saved them!

>The jews in power want to take guns away from the people.
Well they've done a pretty shitty job the last hundred years.

You have also Holocaust.

>One of the best education systems in the world here, and you user?

>tial, why did no one whip out their gun in the Orlando shooting?

thats right, because they did not have one with them!

everyone should own a gun.

why is it your business who can own guns and who cant based on how they recreationally shoot with them I stopped reading after that

Which never happened. The holocaust was a jewish lie for a war won by jews, triggered by jews, all for the creation of the state of Israel in later years.

I don't need one. Sorry.

they're fun as fuck to own. LOLZ

how mad are you right now

There's laws against having guns where they serve alcohol......check and maytttttt.....fag

... And this isn't Reddit.
This is the part where I call you a faggot and you take it because you're a giant pussy.

yeah, alot more nazi's would have gotten shot when my country got invaded. but the government had to be so strict with gun laws. unfortunately.

point and laugh at the asshurt yurocuck

Fag.

getting played like a harp from hell

a classroom of kindergartners got riddled with a bushmaster and nothing was done.

your guns are safe AR-tards

>have first Constitution in the world and so good written that it is used tiil present, and most civilized laws at that time
>some eurocuck kebabeater tells you how to write a proper constitution

First, win some World War, then talk, shithead.

If they keep creating the shooting hoaxes, they can eventually cause the brainwashed people of the nation to want a change in the constitution. That's what the kikes are aiming for; to have the majority of americans voting for the annihilation of the 2nd ammendment.

Yes. This is not an argument. Do you honestly think you would have a chance??
I actually think the bonding thing is a better reason than that BS.

Your rights will get eroded with, or without guns.

We have seen them, but not to the horrendous extent that America does.

And that is now history. Do you think guns had something to do with it, or common sense?

sounds like pre Nazi germany to me
>hundred years

wut

because many people, you probably included, are fucking idiots with guns.

If you don;t seriously think that an operational competency test (i.e. a licensure) for firearms is a good idea, then you;re fucking retarded.

I would argue that being against direct unregulated individual resale of firearms also qualifies you as at least an idiot, if not fully retarded.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I'm american myself you retard. btw, Sup Forums is not your safe place for spouting far right bullshit.

Triggered? I hope so.

no... the Russians were responsible

All your irrational fears and pouting lips and stamping your prissy feet, all of that... ain't changing shiat.

So why don't you piss off, m8. We're keeping them.

ITT faggot liberals and shills

Which reddit do you mean? The far right reddit where you retards spout Sup Forums inside jokes and think that is acceptable?

>cuck cuck cuck

Please don't embarass yourself.

Only in America fam, they've succeeded pretty much everywhere else if you haven't been paying attention. And yet dumb britbongs will insist they're safer than us even though their violent crimerate is higher gallup.com/poll/21346/crime-rate-lower-united-states-canada-than-britain.aspx

Well then how did the muslim guy get the guns into the bar? didn't they know it was a gun free zone?

have you even heard about militia or guerilla warfare?
hitler didn't invade Switzerland during WHOLE war, idiot.

Self-defense, and constitutional lawyers agree, so...pffft.

If any of those poor gays had been carrying, then Orlando might very well have ended much better.

Eurocucks have no guns and muslims are still killing them, so please op keep making the issue about guns. You're doing quite well.

>gorillawarfare
Kek

This is a great response (OP here)

Like I can get my head around a recreational aspect to shooting, but even than, you have bow and arrows and steel BB guns.

I'd prefer a gun advocate with sense anyway over one with none. You seem to have sense user so thank you.

>mud shoots up gay bar
>let's ban guns
we really ought to be banning the muds instead look what they're doing to Europe

we had resistance fighters. but 90% of the population had no access to any gun whatsoever.

if we did. things would have been alot different. idiot.

>689434441
in your eyes people having fun bumpfiring is being a fucking idiot? who the hell cares what the next guy over is doing with his gun as long as he's not waving it around at people. I don't think in the U.S. we have a problem with idiots killing one another en masse with guns that they dont know how to use on accident

Sled defense.
Government tyranny. (Fuck you this is an actual legitimate reason)
Because we believe Everyman should have the right to own a gun if he is responsible.
Freedom comes at the cost of human life because we have idiots in the world, the best thing personally to do is defend yourself against them.

you still would have gotten rekt.

As opposed to the alternative? Totalitarian far right wing radicals?

Let's check my list....

>Sup Forums
>cuckcuckcuck
>ze jews
>GOD EMPEROR

Says the american who is not allowed to drink yet and never even visited a different state in his own country, let alone europe.

Seriously, uwotm8? Embarassing.

>here
and as usual, you little faggots too scared to say where that exactly is. scared little bitches.

You gotta be shitting me, summer is here kek

He's hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin

We need a second Amendment because it would look silly to have a first and a third without one.

>Irrational
Yet you present NO counter argument. Guns are idiotic and pointless. Admit it. There's a good user.

And if that Mudslime couldn't get a gun, then it wouldn't have happened.

ofc, massive prepared german army vs the netherlands (tiny unprepared shit army) but what i said was, alot more nazi's would have gotten shot.

and the resistance would have been better equipped.

Guns are fun, faggot

Can you read to me what it says at the top of the image board? "Only fools take anything posted here as fact"

Why do we need the 1st? Or the 14th? Or the 19th?

To make Obama cry again.
It had so much impact last time.
If a school full of babies getting murdered didn't change anyone's minds, why the fuck would you think a bar full of cocksmokers would?
Seriously, the people whose minds that would change, are already on your side. And they are vastly outnumbered. So suck up that bitter ashy taste of defeat there, son! You lose. You get nothing. Good day, sir.

Yes because Sup Forums is a totally legitimate organization, even more dangerous than ISIS

too soon but fuck

Settle down Hymie.

Op just can't figure out how to to stick it up his ass.

pro gun in USA is just a vocal minority tbh

>How retarded can you get? Your hick lard ass will literally get squished like a jelly donut by tanks and bombed into nothingness from the sky. If they want to go Hitler on you,
Yeah cos that worked in Northern Ireland, Palestine, Libya, Afghanistan, Vietnam.

guns are not pointless when your enemy has them. wtf do you wanna do? grab a sword?

the ability to protect yourself at a very basic level is a good thing to have.

because your government will not fucking save you. they do not give a shit.

The UK is so fucking cucked it's not even funny. Ok, it's a bit funny. Fucking faggot bitches.

Yeah, and after beating down a totalitarian regime continue to opress black people for 40 more years!

Oh wait, you got that covered, thanks.