Is it bad to feel indifferent regarding the Orlando shooting?

Is it bad to feel indifferent regarding the Orlando shooting?

Nope.

Sand niggers and homos? Sounds like a non event...

No, it's smart.

yes you should always feel bad about things out of your control

Nope

But why? Amerifags media are overreacting about this because they were faggots.

I dont feel bad but I feel pretty uneasy about the whole thing. Things could go a few different ways after this

He is just pulling your chain.

yeah dude those were the only people that died in the whole world that day and it has a huge impact on you because you personally knew all of them you fucking piece of shit WOW

You should figure this out for yourself instead of seeking answers from others. Personally i see it as just something that happened. Of course it's unfortunate for the family members, but incidents similar have been an ongoing thing since people have existed. Feeling one way or another won't change the what has already happened.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

think of the loss to the gene pool
no wait .....

I wanted to care, but when it became all about homophobia and discussing Islam was off limits, I stopped.

stop the shitposting

Nah, I don't give a shit about faggots.

Nobody REALLY gives a shit about this (except for the poor fucking souls that have to clean up the mess).
Everyone is overreacting because they want their image to look good, the media is talking about it because it gets views.

xdxdXD shitpost guise i love 4channing epick memes

Forgot to add that the families of those faggots feel bad too, other than that, it's all for a good image.

I get not caring about gay people, but this was a terrorist attack on U.S. soil, we go into full scale wars over this.

C'mon faggot stop crying

A lot of gay people are upset because America has pandered to them for so long they've forgotten how good they've had it.

Dude you go to war because you steal something or to make a point while doing international deals not to fight terrorism outside type country... Wake up pal.

DESLISHIS

it's not "bad" but having empathy for the suffering of others is generally the moral response.

You are a fucking moron. I can't tell if your a truther, either way it does not matter. The U.S. does not take this shit lightly, we have gone to war for far less than 49 killed. The coward Obama might not go now, but god forbid Trumps the president, and that's a declaration of war. If anymore of these ISIS ties pop up, or god forbid another attack, and I don't think even the lame duck that is obongo will sit back.

Popular opinion creates the morals of a society.