Hey b/ my friend doesnt believe me when i tell him how fucked up in the head you all are. help me out here

Hey b/ my friend doesnt believe me when i tell him how fucked up in the head you all are. help me out here

hi friend, please remember to follow all the rules.

have a good day sir

Gays should die

No, no my sir! Homosexuals are fine just they way they are. They get to make their own decisions because they are humans just like us.
How are you today good chap?

You are gay.

excuse me mister?

being insulted like this makes me feel really bad inside man :( have a nice day anyways you and your friend

Ask /r9k/

Go fuck your mother op

Hope all of you lovely humans are having a fab day/night. Stay safe!

golly gosh, check them digits!

hahaha ;p that picture is hilarious
a pig sitting like a human... well done to you sir
ttyl

Double digits, what fun ey chap?

LOL that was a good meme! nice dubs too :^)

wtf yo thats way to extreme, even for Sup Forums

I'm trans so that's kind of messed up right?

wtf yo thats way to extreme, even for Fourchan

Thank you for replying to my post, god bless you, beautiful human being
ttyl

Here's some edge, fam.

Thank you chum!

How's everyone doing? :)

I'm sitting here looking forward to the Sony press conference. How about you guys?

Oh, nice digits my friend!
Whatabout is this profanity doing in our thread?

my golly gosh, I cannot stop getting double digits today my chums! Hope you all enjoy this picture of a tangerine. I found it rather humorous and out of context. Haha, I'm a wild one!

Pretty good friend! Just trying to go out a get the boys together for a good nigger lynching. Gonna burn a cross too. Fuck the jews am i right!?!?

splendid! When does the conference start my friend?

Dear me, cover your eyes friends, we have swearer amongst us.

Yeah fucking kikes, 14/88! Heil Hitler Mein Freund! I'd go out for a nigger lynching too but I'm up to sonyggers tears today.

The conference starts in 30 mins

Haha, nice meme there old pal! You are in fact very wild! So wild I decided to draw a picture of you. It may not be the best but I think it describes you wild and silly nature. Have a very nice day now!

I am appalled by this profanity, take your banter elsewhere chaps!
Kind Regards,
user.

Fuck yeah man!! HEIL!

Because nobody here is fucked up in the head. 5-6 years ago i would have agreed, but not anymore, unfortunatly. Sadly, Sup Forums turned into the shitstain of Sup Forums because a bunch of 12-15 year olds flooded here from places like reddit and ifunny. Probably because they think that this is some dark creepy place they can hole up in. Fortunatly Sup Forums seems to be the only board most effected by their autism.

guys have you seen the dog thread.
be ready to kek

I must admit, that picture made me chuckle, friend! The monocle is 'on point' as they say. My goodness, I'm surprised the moderators haven't given me a smack bottom and a telling off for my abstract and crazy behaviour !
Kind Regards

p.s. thanks again for the picture!

I am so sorry I offended you sir, I promise this is the last time you will hear this kind of things from my mouth.
Signed, user

I think you will agree with me that we take this mutual Nazi agreement to a rather less populated place. Was denkst du, Lieber Freund?

My goodness, what a lovely canine.
Have a nice day!
p.s thanks for sharing that picture! it was a nice contribution to the thread!

Whos this? She's a hottie I'd boink her

Why don't you have more respect for that lovely woman? :(

It takes a real man to apologise, and for that, I thank you very much. Have a nice day, and stay safe out there!

I agree with you user, where is the respect she deserves?

Kind Regards

I am gladly here to announce that I'm quite happy that I have someone here who agrees with me about that.
Thanks for your post!

Why is that gentleman eating faecal matter?

Kind Regards,
Hope to hear from you soon.

No problem user! Thanks for your reply. One day we will tackle the harrowing problem that faces contemporary society, which is the objectification of women.

Kind Regards

Everyone come take a look at this baby who bares a resemblance to the famous superhero batman!

Kind Regards,
Look forward to hearing from you all soon.

I hope that with the help of good guys like you, that day is coming sooner.

p.s: Why would anyone treat such a lovely woman like that? :(

Oh it will young chap, with hard work, determination, and our community, we will gain social justice!

p.s: It sickens me to the core, what if someone were to be so rude to one's mother? One should consider this before spouting sexist nonsense.