Wtf i'm #hillpilled now

wtf i'm #hillpilled now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
usapoliticstoday.com/breaking-hillary-clintons-voting-machine-scheme-uncovered-see-rigging-election/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-27/new-evidence-links-voting-machines-and-clinton-foundation
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/company-that-supplied-voting-machines-to-22-states-donated-to-the-clinton-foundation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hillary will lose

>tfw voting for trump tomorrow

do you think people at the polling station will notice?

They might throw your vote out
I've seen people on Twitter posting pics and bragging about throwing away votes, I assume many more could be doing it discreetly.

RIGGED

Not only that, but the voting machines are designed by companies that take large 'donations' from the Clinton Foundation and the inner workings of them are kept secret, so we don't even know whether they're counting them right.

[citation needed]
>inb4 infowars
>inb4 Sup Forums
>inb4 breitbart

she honestly wouldn't need to directly rig anything as long as she can mobilize as many minorities as possible, and since minorities overwhelmingly went with shillary for some reason I think she's got a good chance of making that work.

If you don't think the votes are rigged give this a watch. You'd have to be one of the dumbest people in the world to deny it after that.

youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

anyway, what songs are you listening to in honor of the election?

If dubs Trump will lose

>for some reason

Here's one
usapoliticstoday.com/breaking-hillary-clintons-voting-machine-scheme-uncovered-see-rigging-election/

The problem is the apathetic voterbase in America just doesn't care about her crimes at all and only focuses on what the media wants them to.

literal clickbait article

kek be with us.
MAGA.

well yea think about it. one candidate said he hates and wants to murder every mexican and muslim and is known to lie and exaggerate everything except for that time he said he grabbed a womans pussy which is obviously true. and the other candidate will permanently ruin america. i'm voting for hillary because at least she never implied people illegally crossing the border are criminals.

Are you denying the evidence? They made it pretty clear right in the article, did you even bother to skim it? Do you want to hear it from fucking CNN only?
Here's some more:
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-27/new-evidence-links-voting-machines-and-clinton-foundation
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/company-that-supplied-voting-machines-to-22-states-donated-to-the-clinton-foundation/

*tips tinfoil hat*

But they are criminals, are you fucking autistic, Carlos?

Nice damage control
You sure are winning those arguments, reddit.

>zerohedge
>thegatewaypundit
Good Lord son shut off the PC and go outside, get some fresh air, take a moonlit stroll and get a fucking grip. I remember when i was a first time voter on the losing team. It'll be fine no matter who wins it'll be alright. Just chill jesus.

please don't be stupid. i said "people illegally crossing the border are criminals"

illegal = criminal
I was being sarcastic

Nice damage control, yet again, that is the typical reddit response when losing an argument
You really can't be sure with the amount of political-autists I've seen on Sup Forums, and the rising number of shitskins on Sup Forums in general.