Learned my lesson last time I did this thread -- it's not possible to keep up with the number of requests I get. So:

Learned my lesson last time I did this thread -- it's not possible to keep up with the number of requests I get. So:

Post a problem in your life. The more details the better, but be only as specific as you are comfortable with. If you aren't comfortable sharing more than "a bad thing happened", that's alright, too

If you get dubs, you get a one-card tarot reading

If you get trips, you get a three-card tarot reading

If you get quads or above, you get a full celtic cross (10 cards)

Please be patient: the readings take a while! I spend some time typing out each card.

Since the thread just started, first person to respond with a problem gets instant three-card, regardless of GETs

Well I have a gf who I don't feel committed too, and nah.ex.who wants me back, my gf has gone.to work for a week and I'm currently on my exs.sofa... She tried.to invite me.to bed.but Meh

>Past: Two of Coins, inverted
The two of coins represents balance, time management, and adaptability. It's about keeping your resources carefully balanced so that nothing runs out or falls short. It sounds like you have been too busy in life to get involved in relationships, and right now you wouldn't feel committed to anyone. There's too much disarray and you're barely struggling to keep paying the bills on time without wasting cash on dates and gifts.

>Present: Knight of Coins
The knight of coins represents efficiency and routine. He follows a set path and it never leads him wrong but never takes him on adventure. It sounds like right now the only think preventing you from cheating is the fact that you aren't seeking thrills. You have no interest in any woman - ex or current. You're just going to work, paying the bills, and waking up the next day to do it again. You can't let stupid things like sex interfere so your mind has turned off entirely to the idea.

>Future: Page of Coins, inverted
The page of coins represents opportunity manifestation. A new job, a new life, etc. Inverted it means that something is blocking you from moving on. You are stuck in a rut.

It sounds to me like your current girlfriend is holding you back. While getting back together with your ex isn't necessarily the right solution, it has presented an opportunity to explore your situation objectively. So long as you don't feel committed the relationship is nothing but a social weight, forcing you into the confines of what is and is not acceptable and denying you the right to explore what will truly make you feel excited and happy. While a consistent and efficient path may work in the short-term, humans NEED adventure.

I believe you should decide for yourself what you believe to be too far, and skirt that line like crazy for tonight. When your girlfriend returns, you are under no obligation to tell her what transpired, but you MUST tell her that you don't feel committed.

Hmm illtake it under advisment

Quality reading, user. Props

Thank you. Do you have anything you'd like a reading for? It doesn't have to be a major issue -- anything that's bothering you or concerning you.

Since I'm not actively typing up one right now I'll do another free three-card

I was expelled from an institution a while ago and have had a strong desire to return, is this possible?

I'm incredibly awkward in person and quite lonely, so I don't really have any true "friends" or GF to care for.

Boyfriend cheated on me awhile back, eventually realized he doesn't value me (literally threatened to break up with me when I pretended to call his mom on his phone) as much as I value him. Trying to move out. It's hard to keep up the facade as I am trying to find a place before we break up. Should I just stick it out until I get a new place or break up with him and risk fucked up shit until I find a new place?

Will Koty decide she loves me and come to be with me soon?

>Past: Six of Wands
The six of wands represents public recognition and self confidence. Whatever got you kicked out, it sounds like you were striving for attention. You were probably seeking peer approval so you did something you knew was wrong in hopes that it would earn you some "street cred"

>Present: Ace of Coins, inverted
The ace of coins represents prosperity -- everything is going well and there is abundance. Inverted, it represents barren fields. Lack of planning or foresight has caused poverty. You are in a bad situation now and you realize it's caused by your past, and you hope to make things right again. Unfortunately, the past is set in stone - you can't outrun it, you must learn to live with it. Fortunately, barren fields can grow crops again with enough care and time.

>Future: The Moon
The moon represents illusion, fear, insecurity, and subconscious. In this context, it refers to others' perceptions of you. You may be accepted at face value, but there will always be fear that you will screw up again. It sounds like anyone in this institution would be wary to let you back in. I wouldn't get your hopes up, but if you're lucky they may begrudgingly offer you another chance and keep you under VERY close supervision.

I started going to university a year ago and met this girl. Hot, smart, seemed a bit cold at the beginning. Well, after some time getting closer someone tells me she's got a bf.
Well a few months later we got intimate anyways and i found myself in a full-blown affair. The closest i got to a relationship i should add. Well this went on for some months but I always wanted more and stopped the romance a few weeks ago. She keeps telling me she's still in love with me but cant leave him (they live together). We are pretty close still and i cant seem to forget her although i realize she's no good
Dont want to start looking again i suppose

thanks Sup Forumsro I appreciate that advice!

Anxiety has been through the roof. And having lots of very vivid apocalyptic dream. Theres been lots of changes lately.

i did it!

Just apathetic in general, don't care about anything and can't get myself to ever do whatever I think I should.

Since no one has gotten dubs or better yet I'll continue the free readings in order. However since three different people have posted this time I'll give each one a free one-card

>The Hermit
A surprisingly meaningful card in this context, although it will just lead you to depression if I don't explain it fully. The Hermit is not just someone who is alone. It is someone who has learned to USE the fact that he's alone to his benefit. He has spent his time soul-searching and thinking on his situation to discover the true nature of the world. The Hermit is someone who has attained true wisdom through introspection. He is not sad and alone. He is successful BECAUSE he's alone.

The Hermit is also not necessarily physically alone. He is SPIRITUALLY alone. He always holds himself in higher regard than others, and looks down upon the world. From this viewpoint he can see others as experiments and trials, rather than as companions. You may one day have many people surrounding you who greet you as a friend, but you will always feel like you don't quite "click" with them. This is your nature - but it's not a sad one. There is a lot of joy to be found in solitude. You must learn to see the light on the mountain, then you can enjoy the view.

Before I start this reading: You pretended to call his mom? That sounds manipulative and horrible. I'm not saying he has no fault in this, but relationships are a two-way street. It's give and take. Every failed relationship is an opportunity to learn what went wrong, and you may have some maturing to do before you're ready for a real relationship.

Reading in the next post (hit limit while typing it)

>Nine of Cups, inverted
The nine of cups represents fulfilled wishes, satisfaction, and happiness with what you have. Inverted, it represents greed and materialism. While I'm tempted to apply this to your view of relationships in general, the question was regarding whether or not you should move out. It sounds to me like you are letting the material and financial value of leaving cloud your judgment. You may feel you can't find a place, or you won't have the money to care for yourself. You need to let your emotions dictate this move. Do what FEELS right, regardless of what may seem rationally optimal. We often close our eyes to all of the variables when we find ourselves in difficult situations, causing the wrong solution to seem like the right one. This is why we get "gut" feelings. They tell us what to do when our logic fails us.

Still no dubs / trips / quads, so you're up next. Going to go ahead and post this one then follow up with your reading.

Just got dubs. Im the anxiety and vivid night terror guy

551 isn't dubs, it would have to end in double digits - not contain them. Although I will get to your reading shortly if no one gets dubs / trips. I've been doing nothing but free readings all night

>The Hierophant
Religion, group identification, conformity, and tradition. It sounds like Koty is more strongly tied to her social group than to you, and will continue to act as her social group dictates: which seems to be in opposition to yours desires.

I apologize. This my 1st try at getting a reading.

I was in a few shit relationships and now have trust issues. I started seeing a girl from work who was moving faster than I was comfortable moving, she wanted to vein a relationship after a week. I asked her if we could take things slow and she took it to mean I didn't like her and started dating some other guy at work. I am pretty sure she isn't dating him anymore because she's occasionally talking to me at work again, but not outside of it. I just want her back because I really like her, I'm just slow to get into relationships because of things like this.

>Four of Coins, inverted
Four of Coins represents control, stability, and conservatism. Inverted it represents infidelity, greed, and self-protection. It sounds to me like this girl is no good for you. She will always have her own interests in mind and will never commit herself to another person. So long as she finds physical pleasure in being with you, she will claim her love for you. But the moment it is in her interest to denounce that love, she will tell you bold-faced that she never cared for you. She has only her own interests in mind.

The suit of coins relates entirely to material goals and wealth. Seek love elsewhere, and hope to draw the suit of cups.

No problem

>Five of Swords, inverted
The Five of Swords represents conflict, tension, and defeat. Inverted, it represents resentment -- a desire for a period of fighting to be over. It sounds like you should not try to wrestle with your anxiety, but wrestle with the cause of it. There has been some catalyst which has worn on your for too long and every day has felt like a battle. Seeing the five of swords inverted tells me that the situation has now reached a point where it is open to change. It may not have been possible before, but if you confront your issues now you will find they give way more easily than expected.

I was joking around and stole his phone while we were rough housing. It wasn't a hostage tactic or anything he just went from 0 to pissed instantly. She knows he's gay and with me and she wants to talk to me but he doesn't want us to talk.

This feels very helpful.calming in a sense. The anxiety has been getting worse for years.im still trying to point out exactly is causing so much distress.thank you for this user

Also its very accurate.well done and thanks again

>Five of Cups
The five of cups represents loss, disappointment, and bereavement. Your apathy stems from something you once had that is no longer with you: maybe a past relationship, or maybe a past job? You feel like you have nothing left and you have given up the will to continue. However in tarot the five of cups is always drawn with three cups facing down and two turned up. This is a reminder to us that no matter how much we lose, we always have something left. We must focus on what remains in our lives, rather than what is gone.

Finding meaning in your life can be difficult. My advice is always to dive into a hobby. If you are interested in board games, try inventing a new one. If you like sports, get involved in an intramural team. Physical activities are recommended.

>Four of Wands
Celebration, harmony, and marriage. The four of wands heralds good times. This is the time to charge head-first into love. You can't go wrong when this card shows up!

Everyone is the hero in their own story, and I'm not interested in starting a "he said, she said" with your past experiences. Whether or not you were truly in the right doesn't matter, what matters if whether those around you perceived you to be in the right. You should move out and let your gut guide you rather than your head at this moment.

If the source is not fully known to you, I'm not in the middle of a reading so I'll prepare a three-card for you to see if it sheds some light on the matter.

Thanks user!

You really misunderstood my question and the dynamics in my relationship. I was asking if I should tell him now before I have a place or wait until I do have a place to move to before I break up with him. If I do the former I run the risk of living with my ex for a month.

I'm sorry but your advice was less then helpful.

Thanks for the advice, will try something like that

I suppose that's good advice. Just having problems not thinking she's kind-hearted after all. It wasn't all that physical too
Thanks mate

The card did not specifically say "move out", it said "follow your gut instead of your head". Whatever you feel is rationally the best option, you are blinding yourself to all of the variables. Things will turn out better than expected if you do what "feels" right.

As to the source of your issue:

>The Past: Eight of Wands
Speed, action, movement, and swift travel. The eight of wands represents an entirely new situation. Whatever life you had before came to a close and you started up elsewhere. This is often a positive thing: we move into a bigger house, we go off to college, we leave college to jump into a career,... Often our travels are of our own free will and therefore are always positive. However in your case, whatever changed your life so totally and suddenly was the start of your issues. It may even have seemed like a positive change at the time.

>Present: The Magician, inverted
The Magician represents power, skill, concentration, and resourcefulness. He is the only card in tarot where all four elements are in balance. He uses his wit to keep everything in check, and controls his own life's path. Inverted it represents manipulation, poor planning, and latent talent. You have been focusing your energies incorrectly, misguided. Whatever you believed to be the right path has been wrong at every turn.

>Future: Queen of Coins
Practical, homely, motherly, down-to-earth. It sounds like you have been seeking peace and serenity in your life. Likely the large change made in your past was in an attempt to cement this as your future. As a negative influence she suggests that you are not confident about your ability to remain independent. You are worried that if you focus on your career and your well-being you will fail without a mother's hand to guide you. You need to rely on others more.

My coworker is coming to my house this weekend and wants to bone down. I also work with her boyfriend. wat do?

This is a big boy job $60,000+ and we're all in management, not a flipping burgers job i can replace in a day

I have feelings for a co-worker, but she's not looking for anything with anyone. She wants to focus on school and purposely keeps herself busy with side jobs like house/babysitting, in addition to our job.

We occasionally hang out, but because of her schedule it's very few and far between. Considering she's not looking for anything serious or physical (I'm truthfully more interested in the former, despite her killer butt) I feel like I'm wasting me time trying to win her at this point, or worse getting myself in the friend zone.

So my question is, should I keep talking to her and take things slow and at her pace, or drop her for now/ever and move onto a girl who does have time?

I can't get a job. I apply and apply, I search and search. Usually I never hear back. The other day I attended a meeting for a well-paying job that I was qualified for and interested in. Turns out I won't be in town when they actually need me. Still, I keep doing the same thing over and over, applying and applying.

Do you know what the definition of insanity is? Doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results. I'm feeling pretty insane right now. Check 'em?

>Past: The Magician
Talent, manipulation, management of resources, and control of one's life. You have navigated the situation perfectly to place yourself in a position of power. You can take any action and see it through successfully.

>Present: Eight of Cups, inverted
The eight of cups represents abandonment, escapism, and withdrawal. Normally it's a semi-positive escape: leaving behind what was holding you back, but doing so with regret. Inverted, it's semi-negative: aimlessly drifting, walking with no destination. You are no longer clinging to your past, but have no future. It sounds to me like you are in a moral quandary and seeking absolution when there is no one who will tell you what is right or wrong: it's all in the eyes of those who perceive you.

>Future: Page of Coins, inverted
Page of Coins represents the materialization of opportunity. A chance for greats gains. Inverted, something is blocking you from moving on. If you proceed in your current path, you will see doors closed to you. Your life will not end, but you will cease to see new beginnings.

Thanks. Appreciate it

Ok returning from last thread
>therapist toldd me to apoligize to people i feel bad for hurting
>exgf was on the tip top of my list
>you said tank it out. Im not sure what you mean
>should i talk to her?
>or am i being an idiot?
>she is the only person i have dated who i can say made me happy
>she seems to just feel aorry for me
>i appreciate the work you do op, and care about what you think for that reason

>Six of Coins
The six of coins represents charity and gifts, but also vigilance and careful spending. The image associated with this card is a merchant, weighing out how much gold he will give to the poor. Enter into new contracts, but do so with reservation. Seek a relationship, but do so at a distance. Don't try for anything serious: merely accept going out in name only for now, and plan only short dates to get to know one another. Do not fall head-over-heels for her, but explore her and see how things turn out.

>Two of Cups, inverted
The two of cups represents a perfect relationship: give and take, attractions, and mutual concern. Inverted, it represents an imbalance: one party seeks more than the other. It sounds like you are not seeing eye to eye with the employers, and what you wish to provide to them does not align with what they want, or one of you seeks more than the other is able or willing to provide. You need to reconsider your skill set, possibly re-write your resume, and seek jobs in another field.

Of course. Any time.

>I said "tank it out"
Are you referring to the thread from last Wednesday? Because I haven't been online since then, and I apologize but I don't recall using that wording in any of my readings nor do I remember your issue. Although I did do several (15 or so?) readings where I simply dumped the three cards, since I couldn't keep up to type out my interpretations.

Regardless, will follow up with a free reading shortly since no dubs / trips / etc yet and I'm no longer typing

okay, Well right now im getting over a breakup with my ex, its been 5 months since we split and last month she called me crying saying how she almosted overdosed on heroine and meth and she wanted me back, i was thinking about getting back with her and she was telling me she loved me and i was super confused because she was the only girl i have been with for 5 years. anyway she gohsted me and ignored me and started talking shit behind my back about how everything was my fault. now i met this new girl and we have been fucking and all this other stuff, but i cant get my ex out of my head and i just dont know how to move on and get on with my life. so ya. thats my problem

Sorry based user, ive been drinking. Thought you were from a recent thread. Ill take my reading if i can though.

I'm pretty sure my wife is an energy vampire. Does the other one (call her person B) I pine for feel the same for me as i for her?

>Ace of Coins, inverted
The ace of coins represents abundance and growth. Prosperity and what-not. Inverted, it's barren fields. Opportunities do not present themselves and there is no room for growth. This is not a permanent state of affairs. When fields do not grow crops it is often due to lack of planning, and with hard work and dedication they can spring forth again in time.

With relation to your issue (your therapist wishes for you to apologize to people you hurt, and you are worried about apologizing to your ex-girlfriend) it sounds like there is not proper way or time to do so. Opportunities do not exist. However the connotation of this card suggests you should build that opportunity. Don't open up with an apology: open up with just a greeting. "Been a while, how are things?". Get to know her, learn who she has become since you broke up, and share some memories. Once you have built up a rapport, then you may find it easier and more valuable to apologize.

Ding, ding, ding! First dubs (other than which wasn't a question)

>Knight of Cups, inverted
The knight of cups represents romance and charm. He's a "knight in shining armor" -- he's also imaginary. The single most important thing to remember about this card is that the perfect man pictured on it only exists in the mind of the person looking at it. No one is perfect, but we easily convince ourselves that someone is when we love them. Inverted, the knight of cups represents unrealistic expectations of people. It sounds like the reason you can't get over your ex is because no matter how bad things ended, you remember the good times and if someone new fails to measure up on ANY metric, you see them as not being perfect (after all: perfect means perfect by EVERY standard, right?)

You need to realize that no one is perfect. Everyone is fucked up in their own way, and everyone has their own special skills and values. Do not seek perfection, seek compatibility.

Thanks user

Based as fuck. Thanks user... thats... some of the best advice ive gotten in a while.

thanks user, you definetly have givin me something to think about.

"Six of coins" here. That's super helpful, actually. After our recent hangout last week, I worried that things were a little too platonic, and was Considering backing up for a while. I've definitely Been exploring her mind and getting to know HER, which I can tell intrigues her, if not makes her feel comfortable around me. I just don't want her too comfortable you know?

Anyway, thanks a lot OP. I'll definitely use that advice and apply it as I go

>Six of Wands, inverted
The six of wands represents public recognition. Inverted, it's egotism and a lack of self-respect. You don't just want someone to care for you, you NEED them to prove it. You need to feel special. This isn't a bad thing. Everyone needs to feel special. That's WHY we get married. The six of wands suggests that our failures are often the result of trying to do too many things at once. We talk ourselves up such a big game that we can't live up to our own standards. The advice given to those who draw this card inverted is the same: "focus on a few things, succeed at those, and you will receive recognition in your field"

Applied to your situation, it sounds like you shouldn't be trying to juggle two women at once. Doing so causes you to put less focus on your wife, and she feeds off of that negative mentality. She will be distant and cold to you just as you are distracted and disinterested in her. By focusing your attention on your wife and working hard to improve your relationship you will feel that same spark that you get from person B, minus the feelings of self-hatred and regret.

Glad I could help

I certainly understand. A common word of advice I often hear regarding women is that you should impress her with your actions long before you try to understand her with your words. Women reserve talking for other women. They talk about everything! They burn up their phones and their Facebook pages talking. In general, if you attempt to talk to a woman about life and share your feelings and get to know her, you will be quickly thrown in with the rest of her female friends. Women pine for the man who excites them and brings them fun.

However everyone is different, and this may be one such situation. Perhaps she isn't the kind to talk for hours with her girlfriends. Maybe talking does excite and intrigue her. Perhaps you are the first person she has been willing to openly share herself with

Hey op. I feel like i dont belong on this planet. Im lost in a world where i dont understand anything. I dont fit in, but i can fake it. People dont seem to matter to me much, even when i matter to them. I feel like i should feel SOMETHING like regret or shame but i dont. I dont even feel weird about this. Maybe im just good at feighning my humanity, but i wouldnt even know if im lying to myself at this point. Am i broken? Am i missing the point if there is one?

the concept of tarot fascinates me, and I've been thinking about getting into it. How would I go about this? any books or reading you recommend? and how did you get into it?

heck I'll roll

rollin

I was interested in tarot when I was in high school and finally bought in my first year of college. I started out by going to my local book store and buying a book on tarot, plus a single deck. I bought the biggest book I could find because I figured it would cover the history of tarot, different interpretations, etc. The more viewpoints the better, in my opinion.

I practiced with friends at first. I had a roommate who constantly threw parties so there were 8-12 people over at my condo every other day. Since most 18-22 year old college girls are SUPER interested in all things magical and fortune-telling it was easy to gather an audience while I practiced my art. I always had to apologize and explain that it would take a long-ass time since I hadn't yet memorized any cards.

At first I always did a full celtic cross, and would spend probably an hour between looking up the meanings of the cards, reading the card description out loud to the whole room, and everyone debating the meaning in that position in the spread together. It was a group activity. Over time I started to see cards over and over again and memorize their meanings. For instance: the three of swords is a fucker, the four of wands is awesome.

After I had seen all of the cards enough times that I felt confident in my ability to come up with interpretations that matched people's situations and problems, I started posting on Sup Forums. This was back in.... 2010? I did tarot threads every day or two for a few months.

Since then I've just done a random reading for myself every few weeks to keep my skills from getting rusty, but I just recently got back into it hardcore.

Alright, this'll take a while, but:

Throughout my whole life I've only had crushes on one girl. These crushes were (i beleive) borderline obsessive, since I always found out my crush liked someone else, I always hung on to what little hope I could muster up, even if it was imaginary. Due to these crushes, I only ever focused on who I had a crush on, and all other people who weren't my friends and family were worthless and insignificant, even decent girls who liked me. Now recently, I've met a girl who's currently a close friend of mine, that freed me from this obsessive behavior. She loved me, and I loved her, but we never dated. This was because she's been very sexually active (because of her depression) and fucked her ex a couple times, I kept juggling between wanting to and not wanting to date her because I was never sure I could trust my heart to her in case she cheated on me. Sadly, I broke hers instead, and now were merely friends (with minor benefits). I never fucked her, but she seems to keep low key pushing me torwards it, and even though she's back with her ex and says she won't date me, I think she still has a crush on me. Her still loving me ( I love her too, I'm just not sure if it's the same way she loves me) and me remembering my shitty past have started eating at me, and I firmly believe that no matter what, my actions will lead me to being alone for a very long time. I almost want to end it all, but I won't because I can't kill the price of me in everyone else's lives. Now please, give me some form of comfort or some catharsis.

OP, do I take a shower?

Hey OP kinda getting over a bad thing I had with a girl I was super into, we went out for a bit and then I found out that she cheated on me really early on in the relationship, and didn't even tell me (I found out from a friend, and she confirmed it when I asked). Broke up, and I want to move on, but I can't stop thinking about her. Hoping for some advice in general.

>Six of Wands, inverted

Kind of sums up my gut feeling to begin with. Thanks OP. Person B in my case might just be a figment, an image to pine for out of weakness. But honestly I couldn't care if the waifu is distant. That would be less stressful. Once again thanks.

I was planning on practicing on friends as well. Thanks for the reply, and good luck.

>The Empress
Fertility, beauty, femininity, and nature. The empress represents all things "female" in the world. It sounds like the reason you don't fit in is because you aren't fully at peace with your sexual identity. The modern world has done a wonderful job of fucking up what it means to be human. Used to being human just meant we were better at art, science, and war than animals. Now they've created a billion labels to try and pigeon-hole people into this belief or that. If you're male you will act in X, Y, Z way and have A, B, C opinions. If you're female it means this or that.

To confound things, people have FINALLY started to realize that thoughts, actions, and opinions can be had independent on labeling. You can be gay and like breasts, or you can be straight and like ripped abs. You can be male and like flowers and ponies, or you can be female and like football and beer. Unfortunately instead of just saying "I guess people like what they like", the world invented 800 new "genders".

Your feeling of detachment from the world is likely because you are denying yourself how you want to act, feel, and behave because it doesn't adhere to the gender you were assigned. Give in to your feminine side (only as much as you feel comfortable doing so) and you will feel a lot more alive.

Yes

Rolling for dubs. Pretty much blind tarot but, the general projection is "her."

This will be my last reading, sorry. Heading out to a strip club with my wife soon.

Also, before this reading... Holy fuck you sound like me. Like... that life. That's me. I married her, in my case. And we've been happily married for two years and I would never want anyone else.

>Four of Cups
Meditation, contemplation, apathy, re-evaluation.

The Four of Cups often appears when you are bored or dissatisfied with the status quo. You may be feeling disengaged, apathetic, or unmotivated. Life has become stale or ‘flat’ and there is little that excites you anymore. To overcome this, the Four of Cups suggests a need to re-evaluate your situation and to look deep within your own psyche to find understanding and meaning. Turn your attention inward to find the Truth for which you are searching. Avoid distractions and examine your heart and mind to gain clarity.

The Four of Cups can sometimes point to defensiveness. He chooses to ignore the possibility of what the cup has to offer. Possibly he has been hurt emotionally before, as this is the Suit of Cups, and he is fearful to expose himself to that again, hence he is closing himself off to this opportunity. Consider what opportunities you are ignoring or declining, and ask yourself whether this is because you truly believe you would not benefit from it, or whether this is because you are fearful of what may follow.

At its worst, the Four of Cups is a stubborn, ungrateful and self-absorbed card. Whether you are off in your own little world, depressed, selfish, afraid to reach out or are nursing wounds from a bad relationship, the isolation in your world is self-imposed. You may be only concerned with your own troubles and problems, neglecting the needs of others. Remember, there is always an opportunity for you to reconnect with those who are important to you.

noooooo OP plz one more

(the empress)
...ok whoah. Thats weirdly accurate and a bit innacurate at the same time. Im bi as fuck, and learned to do what makes me happy. (Cooking taking care of myself loving my pets as best i can etc). Been doing this for years. I think the tumblr list of 1000 genders is nonsense. Ive never been confused about it, i like people. I just cant attatch to them or understand their issues. I dont really act male or female. I just sortof am human. And i feel im missing something there. Ive got alot to think about though.

I'm not making enough money. Job sucks, pay is low.

Huh, recently a lot of bizarre shits been going down, like shit that happens once a few months has been happening to me once every few days, and this takes the cake. And since mine was the last reading and I so happen to fucking come on Sup Forums for the first time in years, I'm starting to think my romantic life is shit and all the good from it got turned into fucking hyper luck or some shit