Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_nS-QeM2ne8
youtube.com/watch?v=DRMBxnxWiNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MdOlldVw-ho
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How u gunn do it

do you want to help me kill loneliness? i need a friend and a hug from a girl
i was thinking car in a closed garage

U always post on here man you need to smoke a bowl of some dank and chill the fuck out bro.

can we smoke together? we can watch netflix and chill

Wish i could grow a moustach like yours

ayyyy m8 chill out dont do it. i mean, sure theres keemstar, but fuckign block him.

i cant stop crying. im listening to HIM right now. love metal

I was about to watch that new neighbors film with seth rogan. Probs gunna be shit but get stoned and all is bless haha. Here have this picture of some girl i plated

what does vagina feel like? ive tried using a microwave melon and it was weird.

cheer up fam

Post your penis and I'll give you my gf's email.

Dude, i was in your position 2 years ago...
Star to write your emotions on paper.. when you finish go to sleep.. next day burn the paper and talk with your best friend... after with your mom.. Its not a shame if you cry... cry it out of you.. tomorrow is a new day.

He's still alive...

my sides@!!

that's the problem. he doesnt have a real life friend

Dude I'm not talking to you anymore unless you stop posting this kind of crap and get your shit together.
People give you advice, fucking take it

Haha ive totally tried that aswell man. Its like a warm wet handshake on your dick i guess. Buy a flesh light its the closest thing to it or a hooker ive done that many a time.

Only a few find the way, some don't recognize it when they do - some... don't ever want to...

There is always a way... BTW he has his family...

dont laugh please

where's the timestamp

you have to chill with him he got TRIPS

im thankful for the advice but even hookers turn me down. i just want someone to love me and sit in my moms basement with me and browse Sup Forums all day.

Well played sir

u have to come and watch netflix and hug me

You're not him

WTF... not all is about sex... you morons(IMHO)...

no you're a towel!

Im about to press start on neighbors and bun a fat joint. Sync smoke/watch with me bros

Yes it is lol

Can allready tell this films gunna suck

I give up.... Just dont be smart asses... With a dick or no dick.. whatever guy needs to survive the day/night....

Listen to the advice of those who care, talk with your family, try another shrink, get in shape...
And fucking stop giving up man

Bundem leng fam

i just want to die. i'll never get to hug a girl or be with a girl. i never even touched a girl. why live. theres no point. im crying and i just want to die

so OP link as to a stream so we can talk to you.. you dont need to stream video, you can just stream your voice or just type on the chat box

I just finished my raid

Ye ye, I know all that already
Improve yourself, nobody wants to be with a whiner.
Yeah, you have depression, well you know what, go see a shrink -"but I've seen [insert number]"- then go see another -[but they don't work]- you have to find the right one for you, there are no generics there.

timestamp

OP gave hella timestamps last night, these are all recycled pics. this is fake as fuck

i dunno where to chat

If this small ordeal is about women, have you ever considered why things may not have gone the way they have? Unfortunate circummstances, maybe you've been giving a bad first impression, or something may be up with your appearance (bad clothing, poor hygiene, etc.)
If you clean up, approaching women wouldn't be too difficult.

do us a favor and end it all please

ugly fat gamer grill neckbeard is back

Real talk- has OP been seen anywhere since last night?

These are all old pics. OP if you're there for real please post. Not this fake ass poser nigger.

thanks im gonna go now. youll never see me again. im going to kill myself. goodbye Sup Forums

Don't do it, man

yes I am, I'll be here for a few days or until some of that Orlando rekt pic/vid surfaces on Sup Forums

post tits or gtfo you fat slob attention cunt

If you wanna talk you can always talk to us. Kik me
Cerealdemon

this isn't the real dude... real op would post new pics.. these are all hours old... real op is still napping

Wtf, without even talking to us you're just going to give up? Your own life just for women?

pic was posted before

he never named his files, they were always the default

fake as FUCK

What a boring thread.

bye

agree

every newfag in this thread! hahahahahah

youtu.be/_nS-QeM2ne8

over 600*user-Look man this life is beautiful , and you deserve to live it even if sometimes is hard .I no what i'm tacking about because i am in the same situation like you,but that does not mean that you have to finish with your life.Only God can decide when you born and when you die .To get out of this situation i suggest to get out , to meet with your friends or with people that really care about you.Don't be discouraged ,pray and everything gonna be just fine .PACE =B]

He does talk, I talked with him a couple days ago, but apparently he's emotionally exhausted. Bue he does give up too often
Fake indeed, the real one would've recognised me already

oh brother... god and praying? lmao all bullshit. god is not real

>recognizing anyone on Sup Forums
>being this fucking stupid

Where did you talk to him? Just on here?

OP is dead. finally. no more whiny faggot crying about nothing. no one will miss him

on here and also on kik. but now im worried cause he always is lurking Sup Forums and i cant find him anywhere

he posted his dick last night, he will be missed

Wtf dude, don't answer questions meant for others you piece of shit
dont let your dreams be dreams

hey OP. feel free to contact me. boogie2988
come watch my stream tonight

Are you the guy who catfished him?

hey you're that famous youtuber. timestamp? :)

this is not me. fucking assholes. i was busy raiding... the fridge. ive talked to him via email but hes not answering

over 600*user
Well in that case he's gonna lose everything , because you no what they say - This world is like a jungle -the most powerful survives and the most weakest die -It's in the low of nature.You fight you survive ,-you don't fight , then you get eaten by the lions

NIGGER

Boogie is an excellent youtuber
One of my favorites.

More are just plebs compared to him.

I doubt he would come to a shit hole like /b now

I know he did back in the day

8.5/10

How do you know it was him and not a faker, like OP of this thread?

You should be asking where's the dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=DRMBxnxWiNQ

bullshit
post pic or it didnt happen

because i know his entire story by now.. why would someone waste hours talking to me making pretend to be someone else? thats fucked up

over 600*user
who is this OP?

Videocall

I dont save dick pics but someone must have, he was holding it with his scared hand

Again, stop answering for me, thank you very much

thats not me. stop posting u fuck ass. gamer grill cancer tit here

over 600*user
Is someone gonna tell me who the fuck is this OP?

its boxxy!
youtube.com/watch?v=MdOlldVw-ho

who's got his dick pic from last night? ir at lest his scars pic??

>tfw you will never get to fuck her when she was this hot
>so sad

over 600*user
HOW CUTE YOU ARE