On the bright side if trump wins there will be more angry liberals making music, sounds good to me...

On the bright side if trump wins there will be more angry liberals making music, sounds good to me. Post your angry liberal music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iBNxadj-
youtube.com/watch?v=rnxn1gLrYDk
youtube.com/watch?v=4uzXSx6N7zk
youtube.com/watch?v=DVg2EJvvlF8
factmyth.com/factoids/democrats-and-republicans-switched-platforms/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe Zach rejoins RATM and we get an album and a tour

youtube.com/watch?v=iBNxadj-
Not american but supposedly about ferguson

3:10
youtube.com/watch?v=rnxn1gLrYDk

On the bright side if hillary wins there will no more angry liberals making music, because we'll all be dead from nucleur weapons. sounds good to me

So edgy.
So counter-cultural.
So against the system.

literally have a one way plane ticket out of this country in december, thank god

The only thing republicans were good for was that they pushed punk music
If you're serious then I hope you're not voting because you seem like a classic case of why epistocracy has legitmacy.

so I can avoid either of the terrible posabilities

>The only thing republicans were good for was that they pushed punk music
What about ending slavery in America?

personally voting at all tomorrow is going to be such trash because the options are both abysmal. why did we have to chose the worst candidates for both our fucking parties

Different times. The ideologies between the parties were switched in the mid 20th century. I'm talking about the modern republicans like regan.

Post the music you'll be playing tomorrow

youtube.com/watch?v=4uzXSx6N7zk

angry liberal: the album

lol cant wait to keep an ironic distance from every possible polarizing opinion and act self-righteous about remaining neutral and doing nothing tomorrow like i have through this whole election cycle. it's gonna be LIT.

"the days prophesied in the movie Ideocracy have come true. now ask yourself, will you be corporal bauers...or one of the herd?"
-douglas the nihilist (a.ka. yours truly)

just woke from a coma

Why the heck the apprentice guy on TV 24/7?

too much my nigga, too much :face_with_tears_of_joy: :face_with_tears_of_joy: :face_with_tears_of_joy:

youtube.com/watch?v=DVg2EJvvlF8

none of it would be any good though

liberal views make up exactly 83 percent of the establishment's views now and liberals aren't radical and can never make rad music you stupid, stupid ass clown pussy just kidding

I'm stealing this from a thread I saw on Sup Forums about a year ago, but if Trump wins, we'll likely get a resurgence of the pop-punk bands we saw in the very early 2000s making songs and albums about how W. Bush = Literally Hitler.

I can't tell if it's going to be a good or a bad thing. The music is so cheesy and intrinsically dated looking back on it now, but it was relevant in the purest sense of the word when it came out. A lot of it may have been pure shit but it was an interesting phenomenon.

So if Trump wins we could get a revival of the "politcally-oriented" pop punk scene. It would be funny.

thats a liberal lie and you know it

>Dixie Chicks
My mom still talks about how Dixie Chicks went from one of her favorite groups to least favorite when they started bashing President Bush.

I mean joyce manor and modern baseball are already bordering on an 2000s pop punk sound and that shits getting big so thats realistic

No it's a fact. Do your homework retard.

factmyth.com/factoids/democrats-and-republicans-switched-platforms/