AMERICA! FUCK YEAHHHH

AMERICA! FUCK YEAHHHH

do Americans really think they're not living in a shithole?

ur a shit hole

Where do you live OP?

the lower classes are coming

The older I've gotten the more my opinion has changed about the US.

They never say. They're too scared to tell us which 3rd world shithole they live in.

not the U.S

not Europe either

>mfw American actually try to defend and justify their backwards redneck country

lol perfect

So many gun deaths!

So which 3rd world shit hole are you from?

So which 3rd world shithole is it?

Jealous upside downfag

No, we're to busy living the dream and watering our freedom tree with blood. 'MURICA BITCH!

I'm living the dream. Why? Did something bad happen?

Which 3rd world shithole?

>mfw Americans don't know what third world means

close, but no cigar. pic related

hahahahahahahaha

You don't even fucking rate. Land of the Homo King.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HE THINKS SYRUPTOWN IS A REAL COUNTRY

Pretty much

>mfw Americans don't know what third world means
Every country that's not the U.S.

I've lived here my entire life. I am well aware that it's a fucking shithole.

I used to have hope for Europe, but it's slowly becoming part of the Middle East.

Soon there will not be a single worthwhile, sane place on the planet.

#HolocaustTheMuslimsNOW

So what is it, and I'll tell you how much aid we sent you

GET THE WAR RIG, WE NEED TO GET BULLETS FROM THE BULLET FARM, AND SYRUP FROM THE SYRUP TOWN

>Gay people murdered
>Living in a shithole
Chose one

It might not be perfect, but it could always be worse.

at least you can admit it. Most of Sup Forums admits how shitty it is too. Sup Forums is just full o patriotic autistic teenagers MUH FREEDUMB

soon? There already isn't

Fuck. I'm Canadian and I just cringed. Fuck that pussy ass piece of shit Trudeau. If I ever saw that disgusting ass Jew faggot in the street I'd take a swing at his filthy sewer. He's literal shit

>at least you can admit it. Most of Sup Forums admits how shitty it is too.
It would be different if we could get rif of the democrats and their completely fucked up politics.

I never said I liked Trudeau

>3rd world
>on the internet
c'mon man. 3rd worlders don't have internet.

fix'd

5 people were shot in Brooklyn today by 1 gunman, there's a gunman who killed at least 3 a few hours ago in Virginia I think (there's a HAPPENING thread on Sup Forums) and I'm sure many more. Around 4 people is a mass shooting.

The chart should be changed to hours since last mass shooting

Source for any of that shit?

Also look who's responsible for most of the gun violence in America

Gunman is the politically correct term for nigger gangbanger just so you know

>>mfw Americans don't know what third world means

i don't see the original question being answered.

Well I think i'm pretty well off for being in the U.S. I don't go on the internet and get butt hurt for another country existing or anything.

Japan's second last on that list. Anybody ever think maybe the weebs are onto something?

you're a special kind of retard aren't you

It's no secret that Japan has very low crime overall

Suicides are sky high though

Yeah pedophelia for the public

niggers shooting people doesn't count because that happens literally every single day

Japan and South Korea are first world countries that aren't America, so they don't have gun crime, aren't Europe, so they don't have immigrants, and aren't Canada, so they don't have justins for prime ministers.
Problem solved

People getting shot up in Brooklyn don't count, it's either from drug dealing or gangs or both. And not alot of people give two shits over Virgina

last time I checked my water wasn't contaminated with lead

Also they have loli, so they're basically 10/10 already

b-but that doesn't count! except yeah, it does. Those are just to name a few from today. I'm sure there's plenty more.

Fuck, Chicago has probably had more gun related deaths last month than all of Canada has had in the last year

I just found out that the guy who did that shooting in Orlando was a security officer. A security officer that works for the same company I work for. I'm not looking forward to the next few weeks.

like you need a board with 4 digits, anons, pls

You.

OP is jelly.

i live in aus
its an alright country
its citizens are getting kicked around by the government more and more lately
but can happily say we dont have gun violence

"hur dur but if ppl wanna kill they will still find a way!"

ill take my chances in a group of people vs a guy with a knife than a guy with a fully automatic assault rifle

you dont need guns to protect yourself from other people that dont have guns.

i am genuinely curious as to when a recall will be issued.

Why is there always so much hate towards America. Like, americans don't go out of their way to insult other countries nearly as often as other countries hate on America... Here in America, we just hate races more often than others c:

>but can happily say we dont have gun violence
What about other violence?

>living in switzerland
>no mass shootings
>rejected eu
>das boot ist voll
>took all the jew gold tho
feelsgood.png

People are jelly

canada has had 6 mass shootings in the 21st century
america has more every week.

and again, you deliberately decline to answer the question of what country you are in.

christ, at least try to show you have a little bit of balls.

At first I thought you were going to blindly hate on America and I'd have brought up the worst military failure in the history of man. But, I won't because you seem cool and yeah.

like i said i like my chances over a crowd-stabbing than a crowd-shooting.

>fully automatic

litteraly no mass shooting has used a fully automatic gun. They've been banned since forever

everybody trying to shit on each others country for no actual legitimate reason

I know, right

Your death rate hasn't gone down that much, just a slight decline with the rest of the world, including America

are Americans really this dumb or is this guy an exception?

If you onsider him dumb, then he's definitely an exception

name calling. very sophisticated.

No it's a shithole. It's getting worse too. If you want to get anywhere in this country and aren't born rich, the only way to do so is go in to debt. I mean sometimes the government will help you out but eventually you're gonna have to pull out some loans, whether it be for school or something else.
The only jobs you can really get without school are shitty service industry jobs that pay minimum and won't give you full time. You can kind of climb the ladder but god forbid you fuck up once or the place closes then you're out of a job and back to square one.

HOW ABOUT THIS, WE ALL RESPECT THAT COUNTRIES HAVE THEIR GOODS AND BADS AND WE SHOULD LEAVE THIS THREAD UNTOUCHED FROM NOW ON INORDER TO STOP WW3 FROM HAPPENING BECCAUSE OF FUKING Sup Forums

>st. Valentine's day massacre.

Rekt fam/100

>1929

I meant to write recent shootings. Oh well. Some idiots will still go to bed less stupid tonight.

by the way, Seth MacFarlane wants fully automatic guns banned! is anybody going to tell him....? kek

we like to be optimistic in america.

WHAT DID I SAY

Get?

Fucking america fags, Can you guys stop acting like your fucking top shit.

Get

Also a 4 year degree doesn't mean shit here for the most part.
Generally speaking as a culture, intellect and individualism are generally frowned upon in most social circles in the US.
Most people seem to fall into:
1.) look at my dab, i like little wayne, and if it's not sports or talking about turning up i don't fuck with it
2.) I'm such a nerd, I'm politically correct, I am healthy, ME !!!
3.) redneck muh trucks muh guns coors light n steaks
4.) viva mexico I'm such a mexican look at my food, we have traditions and don't like to admit how much us and rednecks have in common.

patrick bateman