Why doesn't anyone here like this? Am i missing something?

Why doesn't anyone here like this? Am i missing something?

it's their best work to date

Dopamine is my soty

I just posted this in the boring albums thread. I think 6 of the 52 songs are good on it but it's too long and repetitive.

Oshin however is a triumph.

word

Healthy Moon/Loose Ends is my SOTY OP

It's my AOTY.

I love DIIV, Sup Forums only hates it because Cole is kinda edgy and pretentious.

coles talkin voice is lame af how tf he get sky?
his singing voice is nice
i think its 7.5-8/10 desu i have no shame

because don't listen to anything
they hate because it's a meme

It's not bad. The sound is somewhat derivative, but I saw saw them live in LA a few months ago and man was that a great show. Every moment of the show just seemed like moshing to the feeling of relentlessly, nostalgic bliss

its boring boring boring

cant make it past dopameme

they'e much better live than in studio

>kinda

>Am i missing something?
taste

>Am i missing something?
Good taste.

Production is shit. The drums and guitars are fucking weak.

This, Oshin is better

Its one or two steps above their mediocre debut album. Some very good tracks. Could have cut 4-5 songs and been more effective.

What songs do you think they should have cut?

Jej

When they play the songs live it's so much better. Listening to the album makes you fall asleep.

I like it a lot, I agree it could be 3-4 tracks shorter though. Waste of Breath is my favorite off the project.

BECAUSE ITS SHITTY AS FUCK. OK GIVEN IM A SALTY MOTHERFUCKER BUT WOULD YOU LOOK AT THIS FUCK. But actually DIIV is designed for 15 year girls to listen to and think they're special. The music is so generic and it doesn't help that the guys a dirty heroine addict and has a punchable face

They're boring as fuck

DIIV is awesome but its cringy as fuck how much he wants to be like kurt cobain

i personally cannot wait for this little dweeb to take his kurdt kobain emulation act to its logical conclusion

You guys are fucking retards.

I'm declaring war of Devin Ruben Perez

So generic. They're the chvrches of dream pop

fave track on oshin?

Earthboy

I get really emotional to it. Reminds me of some girl I had a thing with. All of Oshin gets me emotional and nostalgic actually.

>tfw I bought this record twice

To be fair I saw the pink and white version for cheap and I thought it would make a good present for this girl I was interested in.

I like it. Not as much as Oshin. There are individual songs on it that are better than anything on Oshin, but Oshin is just much tighter overall.