Fluffy Cont

Fluffy Cont.

burrito is the most brutal story off all this shitty fandom, maybe the only rival to it is the one of the plusshie smarty

...Should I even bother posting?

a classic is always well received

NO.Its the same god damn shit every fucking thread
farm
millie
browny
burrito
fluffydoll

EVERY
DAMN
THREAD

So make some new shit or quit complaining

How about you make some new shit then faggot.
ITS THE SAME SHIT
OK IT WAS COOL FOR THE FIRST 1000 TIMES,BUT NOT ANYMORE

da_fluff here

will take suggestions, if you want them in thread dont expect high quality
(not that im a high quality artist)

i.4cdn.org/b/1465863130895.webm

Run fluffy run.

Faggot gets 2 fluffies one is afraid to talk and is very recluse.The other is the smartiest of the smarties,and you break it,while getting the other fluffy out of its shell

Why should I? I'm perfectly happy seeing the classics posted. You're the one who's butthurt over no new content

>the classics
Kek
These are not classic in any sense of the term,ALl these shit is VERY recent in the scope of fluffies being a thing.ITs been a thing for 5 years bro.This isnt isnt touching classics
Go to the booru everything is there, you can watch them all as many times are you want

you want it in thread? because if so i'll skip the coloring process

Sure

Classic doesn't mean old...

Odin here, wondering if you'd draw some fluffies meeting powertools and their many uses. Specifically pic related, I can imagine it ripping the floof out from the root as it gets tangled

Well, do you have any picks from the booru that you would consider classic? I'd like to know what I've missed out on.

Because navigating the booru is ... shit.

A mechanical fluffy (of unknown origin) has the mentality of a normal fluffy. It tries to make friends and fit in but always winds up murdering the shit out of everything it touches.

>you kids dont even know what a classic can be ,because you have never seen the classics.

This one's for you

Hah
That piece of shit got rused hard

Classic is relative, post fluffy shit faggots

>filtered

Nuuuuu!!!!!

have one similar, one the booru, Sup Forums thinks the image is malicious
look for it on the booru, it's gonna take a long time
pretty good, look for it on the booru

Well, here's the kind of stuff user likes. It's one of the very first fluffy pictures. How interesting

Damn, I thought you died in a fire.

I dislike Millie on the grounds that it's very hard to understand the morals here.
Why setup Snowy as a target for blame? Why torture Slate so much instead of the mom? Does the red one just get off really easy by comparison?

one i had a lot of fun drawing

>insert inda joke here

Alice is one of the best portrayals of how to raise a fluffy, warts and all.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Litterpal is the perfect mix of physical and emotional abuse. We need some good artist working on some epic litterpal stories

A WEAPON TO SURPASS THE METAL GEAR

Its retarded, and there isnt much else to do story wise

It's the pinnacle of logic fueled abuse, but there's no story there.

*click*
Oh look a litterpal, lol it eats the shit from other fluffies until it dies
*click*
Oh look another literpal,but this time is a jr versions for foals,until it dies
*click*
Oh look yet another litterpal,it is doing the exact same thing as all the other litterpals i've seen

The focus of the story would lack any control or personal freedom. Litter pals don't get to make choices or fight what happens to them. It's boring.

>Boring
So you make my point?

I agree with you, idk if you think I'm the guy advocating for litter pal stories or something.

I mean I could see the idea of a completely helpless living creature getting abused for no reason appealing to some of the people here, the ones with shit taste.

Tie a smarty to a laundry iron.
The comforting warmth turns into unbearable sizzling pain.

I think one way to make a litterpal story that had ... actual story (heh) is to focus on the dehumanization (or defluffyization) of the litterpal. Let me explain.

So you really just have a fluffy in a box, head out. But oh no, fluffies sometimes treat it like a fluffy. Maybe another fluffy recognizes it.

What does it take to reduce the fluffy to being "a magic box that eats my poop and cleans my butt"?

First they remove the vocal cords and teeth so it can't talk. But it is still recognizable. Then they laser off all of the fluffy's hair ... still kiiiinda looks like a fluffy.

Eventually, the ears are flopped off and the eyes removed and sewn shut. The littlerpal now no longer looks enough like a fluffy to be recognized and the fluffy has to eat its friends' poop forever.

Is there a way to break a fluffy? I mean make it just not feel anything. How about starting one out pretty young, treating it like its your best friend and giving it a special friend to give it a family and just out of nowhere force it to watch as you torture and kill its special friend and foals for no reason. Or put the foals in situations where the mother is responsible for killing her babies and then scolding her for being a bad mom, giving her a new special friend and family and killing them again and again until she doesnt want a special friend or family then have another fluffy rape her, give her a family and kill them all in front of her.

Surely at some point they would give up. Then out of nowhere try to go back to pretending like she is your best friend again and see what happens

SMOKEY WAWA! SMOKEY WAWA!

NO YOU FUCKING RETARD
FLAME IN YOUR ASS!

Foals tied to a board going through a table saw and the mother has to try and save them.