Whats your thoughts on faggot massacre?

Whats your thoughts on faggot massacre?

fake and gay

The guy wasn't thinking straight

YOU KNOW WHAT?
I'VE FUCKING HAD WITH YOUR SHIT
THAT IS THE LAST FUCKING STRAW
Sup Forums used to be the greatest website on the internet. that was before retards like you chose deliberately to fuck it up. You are the sucm of the earth and what makes this country worse than many others. I can hardly believe it. hardly. That such a thread would ever exist. I absolutely hate you and your guts, even if you were my own brother posting anonymously, I would go right down to Illinois and shoot you in the fucking head. No, I don't give half a shit about how you can get online friends. You are the type of person who argues endlessly about the best anime shows and best operating systems while complaining about auto correct. If a gave a single shit about how to get online friends I would have killed myself years ago. You are the sum of the Earth
You are a massive faggot
You, unlike Hitler, do not know when to kill yourelf
You are an edgy 14 year old
You masturbate to MLP
You are every corrupt politician
You cut yourself and beg for money online
You are a virgin cuck who stands and watches as his morbidly obese and retarded girlfriend of 5 years gets fucked in the ass by a horse.
I am getting real fucking tired of your shit

Let me copy this. Makes for some great pasta

kek

It's copypasta already you dumb duck head

And OP, one of my buddies lost his brother in that shooting.

Not too pleased with the muzzies atm.

*fuckhead

Why is mobile

No ones pleased wih these muzzies. I think the only answer is banning them. At the most rounding them up and putting them in camps, but thats frowned upon.

>not too pleased with the muzzies atm
The muzzies, because I am responsible for that attack because im a muslim. Rip to your friend though, faggots don't deserve to die, i just dont like em because their generally just really annoying people, i've worked with a few and their queer ass attitudes and that voice they put on just makes we want to vomit blood. But yah, rip anyways.

It's pretty funny shit OP. Muricans cant defend anything in their own country and want more guns so this can happen again in 3 months. Kek fest up in that homo bar. Lmao everytime, so does most of the world because of how retarded murica is. Insert REKD murica meme

tbh anyone being massacreds a loss, gay or no

the fags are going to be marching in mass now

this is gona suck

50 are just the start

Backwards...?

"Ban", thats so far fetched its not even fucking possible, no religon will ever be banned and no religon ESPECIALY Islam and Christianity will ever fade, there will only be more and more religous people as time goes on, because demographics. Even if you were to somehow outlaw a religon, there'd be another group of psychos who would find another reason to kill, be it in the name of belief or in the persuit of power, it will never change, thats how the world always has been, thats how it always will be.

Fuck you and movimiento your faggot buddy, you cuck piece of shit!!!!

Youre racist faggot shit is a offense against muslim culture!!

If you queers werent so culturally insensitive this wouldnt have happened

i fucking hate those sand niggers, but at least they targeted an establishment with no value.

Most americans dont buy guns to defend faggots...

YOU KNOW WHAT?
I'VE FUCKING HAD WITH YOUR SHIT
THAT IS THE LAST FUCKING STRAW
Sup Forums used to be the greatest website on the internet. that was before retards like you chose deliberately to fuck it up. You are the sucm of the earth and what makes this country worse than many others. I can hardly believe it. hardly. That such a thread would ever exist. I absolutely hate you and your guts, even if you were my own brother posting anonymously, I would go right down to Illinois and shoot you in the fucking head. No, I don't give half a shit about how you can get online friends. You are the type of person who argues endlessly about the best anime shows and best operating systems while complaining about auto correct. If a gave a single shit about how to get online friends I would have killed myself years ago. You are the sum of the Earth
You are a massive faggot
You, unlike Hitler, do not know when to kill yourelf
You are an edgy 14 year old
You masturbate to MLP
You are every corrupt politician
You cut yourself and beg for money online
You are a virgin cuck who stands and watches as his morbidly obese and retarded girlfriend of 5 years gets fucked in the ass by a horse.
I am getting real fucking tired of your shit

fuck fags, I'm not sad.

Still need to get all the muslims out of the country though.

>icanhascheezburger.com

ISIS wouldn't of wanted Mr. Allaha Gaybar because his score wasn't high enough

"Sup Forums used to be the best place on the internet"

oh so you must be new here, welcome :)

It's one step further in pointing out muslims are awful.

When the b8 is juuuuust right

>replying to copypasta
>you must be new here
topzozzle

If fags wanna fag that's fine. If muslims wanna muslim that's. But if muslims want to muslim fags then that's not find. And to all the fags saying they don't care about muslims musliming the fags: It wont be long till you're next.

/thread

Hoping to see more of these spectacles they are entertaining.