Anal one
Get head from one

1: fuck
2: anal
3: head

fuck white
anal with asian
head from black

Anal right, fuck middle, get head from miko lee because she's an amazing cock sucker.

How about no

No head from the nig nog.

So anal?

Fuck, Anal, Head.

#3 Blacky Pussy Cat - Fuck her for 11 hour straight, and keep going even if I ejaculate.
#2 Punky Brewster - Anal and Olive Oil 72 hours straight. I will teach the bitch to cum with her asshole.
#1 Asian Poontang - Get head? More like 69. I will clean her with my tongue, and she will be fed on my jizz. Six days in a row, sleeping on the seventh.

All 3 from middle is the correct choice.

Yes.

This

/thread

BEST COMMENT

This comment literally changed my life

fuck middle
anal right

Fuck the chink.
Anal with Bella Bellz.
Get head from the ugly blacko so I don't have to see her disgusting face.

Fuck, Anal, Head?

Y'all postin' in a nigger-lover thread.

If you're going to put your dick into a bitch, don't be a whiny bitch about it, and spout off all kinds of rules, and regs. Just fuck her like you would the palm of your hand. Don't go easy. Just fucking do it, damn it!!! That's all a woman really wants. Don't be such a drama-queen. Just whip out your dick, put it into her mouth, and fuck the shit out of her mouth pussy till she gags on your jizz. It's not rocket science.

fuck anal head
fuck head anal

What really turns me on is when the bitches get all turned on clenching down on my dick, and beg me make them pregnant. That's the shit that makes me hard as diamonds.

Middle girl is christy mack