Ask a guy who's counselled victims of child sex abuse anything

Ask a guy who's counselled victims of child sex abuse anything
>Warning...It ain't pretty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
newson6.com/story/30680677/warning-graphic-sexually-abused-1-year-old-dies-murder-complaint-expected-tulsa-police-say
kfor.com/2016/04/15/oklahoma-father-facing-murder-charge-after-1-month-old-daughter-dies-from-injuries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Story

Have you or any of the victims ever done anything sexual in a session. Explain

Are mutual funds fairly risk free?

green text story or gtfo

Rev up those dicks because I sure am one huge faggot

tits or gtfo

How often were the offenders females, was the trauma worse when it was and how long would this usually traumatise them?

Have they ever recognized it was you?

how can i make coffee less bitter while cutting back on cream

Do ¥€u have any pictures?

greentext or gtfo

>>Warning...It ain't pretty
MODS MODS MODS MOOOOOOOOODS

You were here the other night with some little sex abused chick who used to play footsie with your while trying to council her.
Is it you?

A pinch of salt

Any boys get fapped by a woman? :P this topic is relevant to my interest... For science of course.

fuck you it's just info
so you get no mods but you can have zods.
enjoy faggot

So, you are a jail counselor?
I bet those stories aren't pretty.

Captcha: Candy

>Little girl of about 12 named Eva (not her real name of course)
>Lives with aunt and uncle because both parents are dead
>Uncle often plays and gets in close, sometimes intimate contact with his niece
>Keeps buying her presents and gifts to show her "how much he loves her"...
>One day, aunt is out shopping
>Uncle gives Eva a sip of "Soda"
>Eva passes out on the floor instantly
>Uncle sodomizes her for five hours straight, howling like an animal before neighbours find him ripping open his niece's anus from sheer blunt trauma
>Girl was in intensive care for weeks
>She still wets the bed and has resorted to thumbsucking to cope with the trauma
>She can no longer speak in full sentences...

youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

5 hours? damn, the ass must have been real good

Yeah, it's me again...but it's just gonna be a continuation of the stories from last time...except these are the darker testimonies...

Have you ever heard anything that changed you in a meaningful way?

How many of them liked it?

Jesus i fucking hate people

Does this kind of work desensitize you to a deeper connection to people? Do you find yourself reluctant to pursue relationships knowing how fucked up people are?

My bullshit meter is redlining.

this

Have you ever counseled pedophiles? How do you feel about pedophiles, especially non-sex offender ones?

If they liked it, they wouldn't need counseling.

Lol srsly

Yeah this fucking shit sounds fake af

Not true. Many "victims" enjoyed the sex very much but all the pressure from their parents and society telling them what a terrible victim they are fucks them up royally.

I can second this

ok so the ones that got fucked did they describe the physiological psychological experience?

>Jacob, aged 11
>Born into a family of great influence and wealth
>Father is a stockbroker, mother is a surgeon
>Father likes to play a special "game"
>Father would make Jacob sit on a stool undressed and take photos of him, all the while threatening him with being abandoned from his family, friends, etc.
>One day, Jacob decides to confront father
>Tells him he no longer wants to be a part of something he knows is sick and un-human
>He has night mares every night, and longs for a real family, free of neglect and suffering
>Boy was found with plastic bag over his head, broken ribs and a rope mark on his neck
>Survived...

what is the better away to find 10-13 years old lolis ?

This

Based on absolutely nothing. Try harder, user.

OP have you ever inserted a catheter into a child penis?

False.
"Counseling" for this is to basically tell them it was wrong, most physically enjoy it, and are mentally neutral on it, because they are young, the counsellors job, is to ingrain it in them that the act was terrible, and that they are damaged forever because of it.

Are you a child psych or something?

They'll continue to do it....Don't let the squeaky clean exteriors fool you, sonny...

>ripping open his niece's anus from sheer blunt trauma

Kek.

Fake again.

>howling like an animal before neighbours find him
And you lost me. 3/10, would not repost.

he just goes around pretending he is to give them his own brand of counselling. they have to relive it and conquer there fears see.

Whats the youngest case you've worked on?

Based on countless written accounts.

test

>be me

>36

>have 12 year old niece

>give her drugged soda

>passes out

>slam that sweet loli ass for five hours

>neighbours barge in

>bark at them

>police called

>Some like it, there everyone likes it.

>howling like an animal (for 5 hours)
>date rape drug your daughter
> found by neigbors (who entered his house i suspect)
>wife "just going shopping" for 5 hours
you need to work on your story telling.

>She can no longer speak in full sentences
cause mouth is full of cock or did I misread it?

Surely you can link some, right? Since they're "countless" and all.

Some have described it as almost an extremely guilty muted pleasure...others have outright described it as being one of the worst and most physically painful horrors of their lives. Children are not as developed for intercourse as adults are, so their claims stand to reason...
>In short, a few liked it...

Holy shit are you even trying faggot i can't believe some of this newfags believe this stupid shit get off the internet you fat neckbeard stop fantasizing about kids getting raped

Twitter clone is down, where do i go to get pizza

My girlfriend has been raped by her counsellor when she was 11. How's the best way to go with it in regards to her mental well being (shes nearly 19 now and likes to think it never happened and it seems to not make her worry)

There was a 9 year old little girl who had been abused by her stepfather repeatedly since she was seven. That's been the youngest case in my experience so far

>>bark at them

spoken like a true ped. Die already shitstain

getting your anus ripped asunder is not enjoyable, getting groped by your creepy uncle is not fun, do you think all rapists are 10/10 handsome chads that love there victims gently? we just had a guy here that raped his 22 day year old daughter then bashed her head in against the wall by the time the ambulance arrived her uterus had prolapsed out and she was already posturing(sign of brain death)

what a thread
>don't even care stories told like shit/fake as fuck

hahaha you're farting in the wind blowhard

take it black like your girlfriend you cuck

really faggot i did my clinicals at the child psych ward are you telling me 6 year olds enjoy being raped?

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, just that from what I've read mutual oral and fooling around rather than hard anal rape seems to be the norm.

Typical offending pedo trying to justify his bullshit.

>raped his 22 day year old daughter, then bashed her head in
in a few years, when you are old enough to be on this site, maybe your story telling will get better.

Possibly, it's not possible that all hated it.
i am definitely saying that you and your story's are bullshit though.

No he is only saying you are full of shit m8

because getting drunk and making out with someone and passing out at a college party is now on the same level as someone forcably tearing your anus apart.

>his 22 day year old daughter
>22 day year old daughter
>22 day year old

>22 day year old daughter
for fucks sake

newson6.com/story/30680677/warning-graphic-sexually-abused-1-year-old-dies-murder-complaint-expected-tulsa-police-say

story you nigger.

>22 day year old daughter.
if anyone still believed you after those first two bullshit stories, you lost them with that one.

>1 year old daughter
>you said "22 day year old"
try harder next time fagget.

I would call you edgey but in a way don't we all?

Thread sucks

Don't worry it's 4 millimeter inches thick steel

There was one story in particular that really had an impact on me. I was interviewing a girl of about 12 who had been sodomized and groped indecently by a male relative. While she didn't need intensive medical care, she was thoroughly shaken to the core. She wouldn't talk to me or respond to any of my questions. The only thing she kept doing was incessantly rubbing her genital area and doing the same to the demonstration doll. She then said, calmly, "I don't know what I'm gonna do now, but maybe It'll ease the pain a little". She then began imitating the abuse in rave detail on the doll, almost shredding it to pieces, crying all the while.

why did this give me a boner

i'm not even fucking trolling. im fairly erect

oh shit wrong story, shiet how many times does this happen in this state?
kfor.com/2016/04/15/oklahoma-father-facing-murder-charge-after-1-month-old-daughter-dies-from-injuries/

They seemed fine until their bitch moms found out. Suddenly those smiling, happy post-coital faces meant they were "traumatized".

They make a tidy sum off of this then go to college and accuse anyone who they fuck and then regret with rape.

After the trial, after the money paid, after the bullshit counseling, I started to understand why so many of them don't come home alive.

Activate straw-grasping-mode

The true pedo bear

Iejeheuebeieiebeiejwep

add water

No 12 year old got that much trauma from a couple hours of fucking. And i'm calling bullshit on anal. I know for a fact 12 year old girls can EASILY accommodate an average male penis with no more trauma than your run of the mill of-age virgin.

pizza is everywhere my friend. i believe you're searching for a very specific pizza though....

...A cheese pizza.

Are you forgetting that each child develops at their own pace? Also, are you implying that you've fucked a 12 year old kid?

Looks like a peacock and a porcupine are having a rave

Mods, user is asking for that dank mozzarella

1. after hearing these terrible stories, would you be willing to slit the throats of the people responsible? if i tagged up with you :)
2. (see question 1)

Talk to us about the non pretty parts.

>gets raped by counsellor
>brings it up to probably to guilt u and get something from u
>magically gets over it
shes most likely lying

Up your demented ass, you neckbearded fuckstick

even an adults ass can tear during a rape.