ITALY - GERMANY

Italians, would you rather to:
>win against Spain but get eliminated by Germany.
Or
>Lose against Spain and keep safe your record against Germany.
This Germany can unironically break the curse

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5zWR6qnN4pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the latter any day of the week

the second, definitely. spain has our number anyway.

>beat Spain
>beat Germany

the only correct answer

>This Germany can unironically break the curse

I've heard that before

the second

reminder that winning the world cup broke the curse. germany will beat italy for the next 20 years in every match.

>Fritz in charge of banter

Jesus christ, man. Go play Farming Simulator or something

It's a meme, I don't care,

SOON

the second

is this monkey still playing?

I hope it's not Italy.

Fuck Italy.
Fucking Luigis, Giovannis and Stefanos with their filthy football, acting and diving.
Stick to baking me a good pizza you FUCKERS.

Yes, yes. Let me play against Italy. We are surely going to win with my goal.

Did your girlfriend recently come back from her Italian vacation? Did she give you the "I need a break to think about our relationship" speech?

Cheer up, it happens to most of your countrymen.

Never understood how someone is supposed to hit anything with those eyes..

No but I'm old enough to have experienced many of the times when we were kicked out by Italy in a tournament.

Everytime it ends in Italians doing auto corso all night, honking and celebrating and laughing at us. Those ungrateful fucks, they're in our country yet rub it in our faces while they're nothing but plumbers and pizza bakers

No.

Muller is a diver too m8, I don't understand this meme against south american and european when LITERALLY every team has its divers.

fuck whoever bullied that user

t.fellow autist

hahahah
t. butthurt
this is the reason i love seeing germany lose

I don't think he was bullied too much, this was on /lit/.

>Those ungrateful fucks, they're in our country yet rub it in our faces while they're nothing but plumbers and pizza bakers

You're very rude. It's just sports.

Italy has right to be pissed off.
We literally saved a bunch of refugees again and send them all to them.

Or /his/, can't remember which but it was one of those less troublesome boards.

>I dont like when other people are happy

Mein Kamerad

This is more than just sports.

We need to take you down in a cup match already.

kek

plumbers you say?

mfw italy will rekt germany

I bet you are fun at parties.

Hypocrisy, same happens here with people finding reasons to excuse Robben's obscene diving but wine about someone else

As if anyone here went to parties.

>This is more than just sports.

Jesus.

This

Winning at all cost philosophy. Score a goal and park the bus while diving and time wasting. Then try for the ocassional counter. If they're facing defeat they attempt to get a penalty. Literally Chelsea: The National Team. It's never any different.

Italian football is disgusting.

Would Neuer have saved this?

It will be Italy - Portugal in the final.
Park the bus edition.

The only European football more disgusting than Italian one is the Portuguese.

Why do Germans hate Portugal with such a passion?

>10 years
>still mad

busparking intensifies

Disgusting football (tons of red cards, fouls, diving, cheating, acting and timescumming)
Brazil of Europe
Pepe, THE most filthy player in all of Europe
"I'm the team" Shitnaldo

I would be happy to face Italy, maybe the curse will end, most likely not. Who knows.
But literally nothing in the world of sports beats the intensity of Knock Out match against Italy.

Condescending, shitty fans behind mediocre team. Same as England (and early 2000s Germany, to be fair).

>Italy - Portugal
At least that will be funny.

2006 Knocked out by Italy

2008 KO by Spain

2010 KO by Spain

2012 KO by Italy

2014 didnt face Italy or Spain

2016 QF v Spain or Italy

You don't like Ronaldo?
Why don't the germans like Ronaldo? Is it because of Real Madrid? Is it because he always scores tons of goals against german teams? I'm serious here. Why?

>shitty fans
Have our fans ever done anything wrong? lmao
I seriously don't get the hate.

It's because he's a fucking narcissistic egoist. He thinks he's the entire team, taking any and all spotlight away from any other good player on his team like Nani for example.

He insists upon taking EVERY free kick and penalty despite having one of THE WORST penalty conversion ratios out of all players ever at cups.

He's an asshole.

Meme aside, what's the problem with "bus parking"?

You should get on antidepressants / benzodiazepines, man.

Its not entertaining and boring.
Nobody likes to watch a 1-0 game.

>THE WORST penalty conversion ratios out of all players ever at cups.
This is a lie...

So what if he wants to be the center of attention, why does that trigger you so much? Are you jealous?

its smart, but really boring to watch

>tfw going to spend two months in Berlin starting from next week

Are Germans really so rude and frustrated? I thought they were chill.

Why are you so angry?
Calm down man.

I literally just told you why he is a horrible team player and person.
I can't make it any clearer. Sorry if you still don't get it. Try getting your brain checked.

Ronaldo is the opposite of most Germans since he actually has an ego and doesn't sacrifice everything for the collective.

Well there aren't any Germans in Berlin so don't worry about it.

I do because football is more than just goals. I love watching teams defend, it shows great characterand discipline. It's art.. Nothing like seeing a 11 men coordinated and trusting each other like when a team parks the bus.

>This Germany can unironically break the curse
That's what they said last Euro.

jesus man, relax.

rather play Spain that dumpsters Italy 7-1 then Italy um ehrlich zu sein

>clearly tells you what's his problem
>your microscopic spick brain can't comprehend it and you try to bait him
lol

But he isn't. His teammates never complain. Only his opponents. Coaches love him. You are mad because you are jealous, it's the only reason I can think of.

Butthurt much?

Being a narcicist isn't hurting is team so no you are both wrong.

It's the same person, just ignore him.

isn't hurting him

Except it is. Portugal would've performed much better already if he didn't insist on taking every FK or penalty, you imbecile.

He's a pretender to the throne of king Leo and Germans know he's the one true GOAT, unlike you kebabs

They're accusative and annoying, at least they were during the last world cup. I wouldn't really call it hate either, maybe eye-roll inducing.

I do like Ronaldo though, was pretty based letting some fan take a selfie with him in the first game.

they are usually terroni

genocide them in next holocaust, they are a plague even here

No, you and me are the same person

>portugese unable to read properly
Color me surprised

Came here to post this

He didn't take the freekicks in the game against Croatia. But keep on hating.

Boateng wird Spanien kurz- und kleinfucken.

accusative of what lmao
we were garbage in the last world cup

T. New Jersey

No wonder Portugal can't win anything, they don't even see how Ronaldo is hurting them

Just read the posts from the portugese posters itt. Especially when someone critisizes Ronaldo.

Just tell me how many (you)s you want and I'll give them to you.

Or just look here

>2006

the first and only match that brought me to tears. thanks for the reminder you cunt

>Number of times portuguese posters resorted to insults
>Number of times germans posters resorted to insults

PALLA TAGLIATA

why is that one german so angry, bros?

Do you know what accuse means?

I like you both, whoever wins, lets have fisticuffs

grosso scored

>to blame (someone) for something wrong or illegal
I really don't see it happening in the thread...

Why are you hiding behind a proxy?

But to answer your question: We just say what we think and despise smalltalk

eastern variety, most likely

BECAUSE TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Can we be realistic for a second?
If, IF, we win tomorrow, it's pretty much impossible that we'll do so without Bonucci/Chiellini/Barzagli getting the second yellow card (I think two of them will, at least) since tomorrow's game is going to be butcher work, with the ref being an a filthy easy-drawing roach.
That'll make for a shitty defense against Germany. It's ogre.

youtube.com/watch?v=5zWR6qnN4pw

Came here to post this.

aaahhhhhh

Meh, we'll see about that. I'm dreading facing you or spain.. will not be easier for the one coming through. Good luck though, Pasta friend

>Spain unironically thinks it can beat this Germany

Italy can beat us. Your tactic will give us a 5:1 against you.