Im looking to better myself as person i changed my sleep schedule so i have more time what "arts" or skills should i...

Im looking to better myself as person i changed my sleep schedule so i have more time what "arts" or skills should i teach myself to become the most practical person

Try mastering the English language before anything else

general home/appliance maintenance, keep a journal/practice writing (preferably by hand), general survival/outdoor skills, learn how to mix a few drinks, read classic literature

hi OP here sorry wrote it fast and ive been reading alot of classic literature and things such as that

Try studying things in said literature like sentence structure, punctuation, and the correct spelling of "a lot".

Ok Thanks mate

here's some things i like to do to better myself
>learn foreign languages
>study history (only things i am truly interested in)
>learn about politics
>lift weights
>try out new music

>OK. Thanks, mate.

OR

>OK; thanks, mate.

I started lifting weights about 4 months ago and i am learning Spanish and dutch right now and history is relatively interesting

Don't encourage him to learn a foreign language; the guy barely speaks English.

Sick roast

found the neet

>lifting weights
that's stupid, do martial arts.

Study these things:

>MMA
>Parkour
>Math
>Science
>Philosophy
>Visual Arts
>Musical Arts
>Literary Composition
>Computer Science
>Engineering

>MMA
Can be composed of Boxing, Taekwondo, Kickboxing, Karate, Sanda/Sanshou, Muay Thai, Wrestling, Judo, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

>Parkour
Is Parkour.

>Math
Is for autistics.

>Science
Gender studies is the only thing worth studying.

>Philosophy
Is what you get your degree in if you want to fork at McDonalds.

>Visual Arts
Is for autistics and hipsters.

>Musical Arts
Is for people who want to waste their lives on bullshit.

>Literary Composition
Is for nerds who weren't good enough for science.

>Computer Science
Is for neckbeards.

>Engineering
Is for homosexuals.

seem to know what you are talking about XD

We all start off as NEETs, user.

thinking about going on some sort of spiritual retreat so i can be Bruce lee thoughts?

>and history is relatively interesting
US History is best history!

US is badass! Other nations pussies!

Theodore Roosevelt is badass!
Teddy led an assault up hill, and bullets rained upon his brave men.
Some of the black men were being pussies, and then Teddy yelled at them saying not to be pussies, and he awakened the American spirit of freedom and awesomeness inside of them! They were niggers, but they were American niggers!
Fuck yeah!
Teddy fucking shot one of those Spaniards with a revolver from the fallen Maine!
After he got fucking shot!
Fuck Yeah!

America!

YEAH!

Bruce Lee's mystical words of the way of life wasn't some spiritual bullshit, it's philosophy.

It's just fucking philosophy.

Spiritual bullshit is just that, bullshit.

Read some Eckhart Tolle, and some of Alex Grey's written thoughts

Ok user im looking into his training method of Jeet Kun Doe Thoughts?

You could give woodworking a try. I find it physically and intellectually stimulating, and seeing your home improved by your work is very rewarding.

It's just a philosophy.
He also made a martial art based off of the philosophy, called Jun Fan Jeet Kun Do, or some shit like that.
The art itself is outdated, but it was a head of its time, relatively speaking.

If you want to learn a martial art based on efficiency, taking in everything and then keeping what's best, learn MMA.
Some schools of MM are better than others, but MMA is generally better than everything else, for 1vs1 hand to hand combat, anyway.

OP you are not a monk or a special unique snowflake. Stay focused on eating healthy and a solid career. Build a fat 401K develop your nest egg. Stay up on politics. Also

Vote Hillary

i know mate

The art of Masturbation, Master Race.