How do I ask a girl to have sex with me Sup Forums? I'm a lonely virgin and I want to do the sex...

how do I ask a girl to have sex with me Sup Forums? I'm a lonely virgin and I want to do the sex. Do I just be upfront and ask if she wants to fuck or do I talk to her for a bit before asking?

Make sure to get her father's permission first. Some see it as old fashion but believe me it'll make the sex all the much better.

Nigger, you're stupid

take hostages

Just beg and whine and plead to her, it will take a while to wear her down to accept but trust me its worth the effort :)

what do I do?

>2016
>trying to court a woman without her father's approval

hahahah good one virgin

Do you know her? I've seriously said "I would totally fuck you" to a chick I knew, and she was down. We were both in relationships, too.

she's a friend of my ex. we haven't talked in a while tho

I'm going to just ask and see what happens

No dude, just no. Father's permission first bro. Do it.

Ok. I was like you. The key here is to just pull it out in public. Not only will you gain her respect and turn her tf on, you will assert your dominant status. You will immediately be pulled into her sex zone and she will be yours ... yours to keep. Trust me bro. I've been there.

Is this good bros?

hmm maybe that will work

well.. it might work.

I can't see any possibility of this failing.

do it op

wtf kinda name is tabitha

just tell her you are a virgin and pull your dick out. but make sure it's just you and her, you don't want to be too straightforward

Attach a dick pic u fucking amateur. Jesus

now I wait for a response

Now that I've got a decent amount of people here, how long does it take for the smell of pussy to get off your lips? This is for a research paper.

I can't imagine why you're a virgin user. You're so socially capable.

>Tabitha
>0/10

thanks man I try

As many seconds as your dubs

You don't ask. You hangout with her eventually kiss, rub naughty bits until you feel her soaking through her pants onto your throbbing cock. You get a girl turned on enough- she'll fuck you. That's my experience anyway.

How long we waiting on this crack ass ho

I feel like adding a dick pic would make me cum off too strong

just from the name I can tell the pussy is juicy as hell

I'm not sure actually. I'll update you guys when she actually responds.

dude i've had sex with a girl before and i dont have a fucking clue how to do it again.

It's alright man, I'm sure you can make it happen again. Be like me and ask them upfront.

You put your penis into a girl's vagina.

i dunno man, this july will be 9 years since i smashed.

Just believe in yourself man. If you're confident the girl will see it and then you reel them in from there.

how can you be virgin and have an ex?

21 yr old virgin here, gonna have sex for the first time any tips fellow non-virgin Sup Forumsros?

Gonna fuck in a hotel on my b-day

As for my fellow virgin Sup Forumsros it took me 22 years but I'm finally gonna do it, so don't lose hope you can still manage to get some just exercise shower daily and learn to talk to a girl

well I guess I'm technically not a virgin? She gave me head but I never pounded her pussy sadly.

that's really inspirational man :')

Do you think she's into you? Any reason to believe so?

Make sure to take her to a clinic first to get the appropriate STD tests, then quadruple check consent as she fills out the appropriate paper work.
After that, get hard and ask her if your dick is satisfactory. If not (which will probably be the case), apologize profusely and go home to perform harakiri.

again we haven't talked in a while, so I'm not sure.

holy shit dude I'm pretty sure she's not a walking package of STDs

you're still a virgin

You don't ask unless you're already having fairly frequent sex, otherwise it sounds pathetic.

You need to show a strong focused interest in her. Look her in the eyes so that she breaks contact first, but do it softly while smiling or laughing or whathaveyou during conversation. You need to feel out her reactions, too. Search for a sense of physical intimacy or lust from her, and if it is there then it's fairly easily coerced from her. Eye contact is a pretty big one as it shows a sense of both focused interest in her as well as confidence. Don't be afraid to get close in a casual way. Sit next to her, play fight, that kind of thing. If you tell a joke, give her a little shoulder nudge while laughing, it's a safe playful interaction where your bodies come in to contact, generally women respond well to that.

At some point, to be safe or something, before the moment of intercoursalization, maybe ask her if she wants to do a bang time, but do it in a way that's like... tempting? This one is tricky as it's a "feel of the moment" type thing. Generally, though, she will open doors for you all the way to the sex town, but you have to have the confidence and determination to go through them without question.

Women are to be won over in spite of themselves. Also, women tend to seduce themselves through your action, not you seduce them, but you can use that to your advantage if you know how to manipulate it.

Don't get anyone fucking pregnant. It's shit.

You wanna do this right or not?

yeah I don't count oral sex as losing my virginity

good, cause it doesn't

that actually sounds really helpful! thanks

shit true

Do not get her pregnant.

how much are you paying?

Here's what she looks like if any of you were wondering

Tell her to shower or use soap in the shower, whichever she isn't doing.

if I tell her that I don't think she will fuck me. I'll tell her afterwards if it happens.

pic of OP or riot

Double dubs has spoken. Bring forth the photograph of glorious OP.

alright hold up lemme get my timestamp ready

nice double dubs by the way

keep the thread alive for me please

I try

Do you guys like Rush?

Sorry if it's shit

lost

forgot this part

I flipped the image so it's right side up

nice dubs, please have these tits as a prize.

oh shit I didn't even notice. Nice!

Lol fucking pleb. I banged and married my wife w/o dads permission. He hates me and his little girl soaks my cock and gets filled with my seed

kek I want this Sup Forums

good call on crossing out the name faggot

And lemme tell ya: it feels fucking awesome. Especially that glazed look of pure satanic hatred that emits between his horns...makes the sex in their house even hotter and more violently disrespectful

Im sure his main concern was crossing out the number.

This is how the fuck boys do it. Pic related

Thanks dude

Took me a few days after me and the missus went crazy one evening. Thankfully it was a holiday.
Just eat the smelliest shit (not real shit mind you; fish, penut butter, something stronk. vodka helps) you can find and brush your teeth.

this dud us my inspiration seriously. I bet it makes the sex better!

Dude is

I think you have a chance

Shave your face and you have a good chance I'd say

awesome! thanks for the encouragement

I'll do that tonight. It's been a bit since I have last shaved

Good man, just be confident. Tell you what, if this works out for you, I'm gonna ask out this chick i'm into tomorrow.

I still don't have a response, if the thread dies and she messages back I'll make a new thread and update you guys.

let's hope she response soon so you can ask that chick out then!

Me too. tbh I think she would say yes, I just need the push to do it.

>asking to fuck
God you really are a virgin. You hang out and make moves. It's not rocket science you autistic fuck.

I'm sure things will go our way. I'll get lucky with my girl and you will get the chick you have your eyes on

I'm not playing any games man. I'm a full blown virgin kek

My grandfather always said "Go to a bar and ask every woman their 'Hey, wanna fuck?' Sure, most of the time you'll get slapped, but odds are strong you'll find yourself a slut."
Now I have yet to test this, but if you're desperate enough, it's worth a shot. I'd ask among the drunker looking chicks, especially if its a week night and they are alone.

alright Sup Forumsros I need your opinion. should I send something and try to speed things up or do I wait for a response?

well it makes sense. but I'm not sure if that's my cup of tea tho

Might as well

I say yes but not too much. Update when you do.

I feel like if she hasn't responded yet she won't tonight.

This sound good?

Nah don't do that fam. Wait until tomrrow to send anything else.

dont double text fucktard

I vote wait for tomorrow. double texting no bueno imo