twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

idiots

>another 2 threads
lol

Black stink was deleted LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=WTnS0hRojQE

Solar and Wheein are waifu material btw

you beat me fair and square

Damn I really like your taste I vote you to put together Shinee's next comeback...EXCEPT I could really do without the misconceptions era styling. Bring back the uniforms by all means though

also that's a really cute Suho

yeri more like hell yeahri

based

I like boys

I realized how superficial I am, and how quick I am to judge someone based on their appearances. How jealous I am of girls who're praised for their looks, and how ugly that jealousy is if I don't get rid of it. How I'm an asshole for always assuming they are.

When I learn about a new girl group and who the visual/most popular girl is and how stunning she is and how she's an actual angel/goddess and her visuals are insane etc etc - I unconsciously start resenting her. It happened with Taeyeon, Solar, Tzuyu, Somi, Irene, Hani, Seolhyun, Nana, Eunji, Nara, Yooa - until one day when I noticed the pattern.

Made me realize that I feel threatened by others' beauty, and that I, due to my own insecurity and jealousy, judge and resent others based on their looks. I still do it, too, since it just happens, but now I notice myself doing it and am able to ask myself "hey, is she actually an asshole or is she just pretty?" And then I act accordingly - in most cases, admit to myself that I'm just jealous.

I now love all the ladies I mentioned above. It took me like two seconds into variety shows to realize how wrong I was about Hani and Nara and Taeyeon especially. I can't mention even one girl who lived up to how I'd pictured her.

Jealousy is scary. If anyone would've asked me if I was jealous, I would've denied it back then and said that "I just don't like her", because I thought I wasn't jealous. Hint: I was. It took me like 15+ girl groups, where I resented each and every visual, to realize that the pattern was a bit too consistent.

Not to mention when the entire group was pretty - I've only recently warmed up to Twice. Oh, and resting bitch faces apparently scare me, because any idol with a resting bitch face (read: Irene) scares me, which then translates to "she's probably a supermassive megabitch". Suure, sure she is. Or maybe I am, for thinking about her that way.

what if we talked to each other like the gaypoppers do

wanna do things to yeri dbh

has f(x) always been good, literally none of their releases are disgustingly bad

i'd leave

It was actually when he was waiting for lay's video to get uploaded so he could react to it but he kept going back to the sm youtube home page where 1of1 was on autoplay kek
I'm just posting pictures unnie you fill in the blanks

is this pasta?
sounds like a girl desu

Nah there's a chance I might end up talking to that lisashitter (no offense)

(You)

*vomits*

4walls should have been a single album

One of the most consistent k-pop groups alongside SHINee tbqh.

sad minah is best minah

NOOOOOOOOOO
dropped...

it is gross its gross when you say it because your love for pcy is too genuine

yea exactly we basically kill dream girls aesthetic but keep the incredible album that came along with it and just change it to symptoms its perfect
also suho is always cute

Be sure to vote tomorrow

youtube.com/watch?v=J6b_jFmsWa8&t=0s

omg what a dork doesn't he know you're supposed to refresh the videos page, not the homepage. that makes it even funnier.

you can't put this on me i know you knew exactly what you were doing when you posted that pic

word

I'm boycotting MAMA because my faves didn't get in

I'm annoyed that Twice isn't eligible for both rookie and overall girl group

Cute.. but that's the wrong Mina LOL! XDDDDDDDDDD

I heard ISIS is going to attack MAMA

very very accessible, fx is babysfirstkpop but they're legit