Sup Forums aside from going to jail and other punishments give me one legit reason not to rape any and every woman I...

Sup Forums aside from going to jail and other punishments give me one legit reason not to rape any and every woman I find attractive whenever I feel like it.

Because you're a faggot. You like men.

its not very polite.

If you'd ever really gotten to know a woman who's been raped, you'd know why it's generally considered a dick move.

Because you are infringing on their personal liberty.

It's wrong. That's why it's illegal sperg.

Aids

hahaahahaahahhaahahahha

Children

Wrong

Don't care.

Actually this is legit.

Men who dress up as women are still men.

What about them?

Cause if you get her ass pregnant she owns you for 18 years of child support.

You're scarring someone emotionally for the rest of their life.

also there's the chance one of these women will be armed, so when you try to rape them, you may be shot or stabbed.

Just tell the cops you're a muslim and nothing will happen, if anything they'll release you and offer a public apology for being insensitive

What's wrong with that? Women are animals that evolved very specifically to provide pleasureful intercourse to men and birth and care for children. It's literally their job and only function. So what Liberty do they have outside of that anyway?

How do you get a girl's ass pregnant?

I like this plan

That may fall under the punishments category.

Let me counter your point with another. Would you be okay If I raped you. I found you attractive and I just needed to be inside you... would you be okay with that? If it's not, then thats why.

If women understood that one of their primary functions on earth is to satisfy the needs of men sexually they would not feel emotionally scarred when a man uses them to become satisfied. They will instead feel useful.

Actually, if you really think about it's really men evolved to be the hunting variant of women, and that purpose no longer exists hence whiny children like you who feel like they should be manly, but being manly means nothing in 2016 so instead you shitpost here.

because its bad
your daughter or son gets raped, would you not want to hurt the rapist?

No because it is not a man's natural duty to please another man sexually.

I kinda hope you rape someone then go to jail and get raped in jail, just so you can realize what a fuckin retard you are.

I'm glad you hope I rape someone. I'm sure she will appreciate being used in that way so you can be satisfied by my demise.