he helped create isis

Same?

Never did anything wrong, just made cool paintings with happy trees

I think he was a neo nazi

He beat the shit out of the devil

Hack and cuck similar to Fred Rogers.
Only appeals to plebs for being "down-to-earth."

legend

He also just wanted to share his love of painting with the world.

Plus he had a sick afro

Yeah because he was too much of a pussy to handle military life.

i miss bob :(

He was a medic tho. ;-;

Some people arent cut out for the miltitary. Bob just wanted to paint. Thats okay with me

Oh so a nurse? He must have started up painting his nails and servicing the marines, fucking faggot.

>Some people aren't cut out for the military.
Yeah, they're called weak.

On top of that afro game tho

>as you sit on 4chin during the night

ok

Nah, just not willing to die for 300,000,000 people I don't know or care about, because I'm not an overly-empathetic child.

You sound incredibly fat.

>What are hobbies.

Nice homoerotic myth.

That's why you're a coward.

Keep projecting, kiddo.

Faggot

Impossible to hate the guy

>impossible
>white male
Hah, k.

He did the show for free. Thats just neat of him

Not a coward; you're just a fucking moron. Your only sense of purpose in life is to either kill or die, and I don't know whether I find that pathetic or hilarious. You are literally nothing, and you know it, so you enlisted. Your self-awareness is the only commendable thing about you.

You know, as I was typing this, a thought just occurred to me; I'm 99% sure you're not even in the military.

From an artist's perspective, he was alright. I know my grandfather (who was also an artist) didn't like his way of painting because he felt that his nature scenes would've been better off if Ross went out into nature himself and painting. (Something my grandfather personally did) But hey, each to their own as an artist. I personally like the fact that art doesn't always have to be physically in front of you while you create it.

As a man, a teacher? Pretty fucking cool. I like the fact that he wasn't afraid to step away from the military and lead a life of peace and serenity until his death. Plus, they don't call him the "Father of ASMR" for nothing.

>Not being aware that economic prosperity is built on the foundation of conquest.
Sorry to burst your bubble, kid, but I'm the only reason why you have a fucking laptop.
Keep preaching about morality at your campus though lmfao.

a dead living legend

Bob Ross was a ray of Sunshine in a fucked up world. The world is worse off after his passing. PLus hes the number one rated creative streamer on twitch lol.

More like, sane people don't want to murder for the sake of murdering.

Sane people don't want to fight for a country that's just as fucked up as the rest.

Outstanding guy.

Lmao when you die nobody will give a fuck

>kiddo
>kid

You're 20 at the oldest. Please just muster up the courage to kill yourself already. At least that way you can beat your sandnigger buddies to the punch.

He was great in "Road Trip", made the movie

>That's because they are smart
Ftfy

See
You have an astoundingly naive perception of the world, but I expect nothing less from a weeaboo faggot.
True fact, every civilization is just playground for peons to feel important while the real work to sustain it is always drenched in blood.

Trees

confirmed for devil

I'm old ok? I would come home for lunch from classes. Switch on TV, and see Ross. What the fuck, I'll watch. Hooked after watching a few times. In 30 minutes he'd entertain me while I had lunch. Just found it awesome how the painting was made in 1/2 hour.

i fucked his niece in his house at a party once. tons of amazing paintings on the wall
he lives in north carolina/ south carolina boarder

>implying I want recognition when half the stuff I do is illegal.
Right.

>only killing sandniggers

kek

>I'm so smart in my room reading books. I bet he's a Christian too, snicker snicker.

If this live?

itt; Air Force cuck triggered hard

Hes dead.

The universe is so expansive, and we don't know shit. We're a tiny fragment of it, and alien life hasn't visited us yet. I wonder fucking why.

There are most likely plenty of other shit out there, that's as small as us, and other people who have a mentality like your's. Get fucked faggot.

Everyone is born without a purpose, everyone dies. Now shut up and enjoy the life you have right now that doesn't have to do with murdering people (and that goes for all the fucked up shitholes out there.)

What year was this user?

God, I couldn't fucking stand the guy! He was... he's... he said... ah, guess he's not bad after all.

K m8

Did your mom forget to pack your lunch again, user? You seem pretty upset. I'd give you a hug, but I can't risk cutting myself on your edges.

>Projecting this badly
Stay mad, civvy lmao.

Or they have and are equally brutal because life doesn't fit into your pansies as star trek narrative as you'd hoped. You should be sucking my dick for keeping you alive. That's what's annoying about you feeble fucks, you wouldn't know what to do if the entire social order were to break down. You're hyper-dependent and weak, not even worthy of being called a real man.

k

>laughs at reading books

It is truly hilarious watching how confidently retarded you are. You're so brainwashed that you truly believe intellect is morally wrong. I'm laughing in the comfort of my home, and you're going to die for me. That's all the pleasure I need from this thread.

Thats honestly pretty cute, user. Made me smile.

during highschool so about 2003ish

Dude was a total pussy, could only handle 20 years of service and reached Master Sergeant, only two promotions shy of the highest rank an enlisted person can achieve. Guy obviously couldn't handle military life and was a total failure at it, which is why he resorted to painting.

I want to get stoned and watch his videos.

So you ARE in the Air Force lmao.

What if each one of those paintings showed where he hid a dead body..

Funny because hundreds of thousands died for you

Kek. Thats dark

he was in the military for 20 years lol, are you edgy or just fucked?

>all this faggot can do is sputter k.
lmao

Who are you again? Never mind you just come here to call people who genuinely know how irreparably fucked the world is edgy so he can feel secure behind his warped little bubble.

I do read, the point is that you do nothing but read and pretend to be intelligent for it, fucking retard. Good. I can't wait for you and your children to be raped by invaders because you foolishly believe in the false promises of diplomacy.
Oh wait you probably don't even have a girlfriend since they're attracted to security, which is what I offer, the only thing of critical value in society.

And that was their choice. I never asked them to. You don't give someone a car who didn't want a car, and then be mad that they don't appreciate the car and suck your dick for it.

Boss Ross

I fucking love Bob Ross. Watch his show on youtube before I go to sleep each night. So peaceful

For fuck sakes user

Cringe

Guess it'll be your fault if they do, bub. Just couldn't work hard enough. I'll go ahead and prepare the 21 guns, since you're too piss poor to succeed in the most mindless, trivial of tasks.

Gayest troll I've seen today.

>Feeble fan calls Kanye West cringe
>Genuinely believes his comment matters and invalidates the waves of support he gets regularly.
But I'm sure somebody used that mean ol' buzzword on you so you had to join the cool kids to recover.

By far my favorite quote of his

You sound severely upset.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize you didn't enjoy living a life of freedom, my mistake. Do you plan on moving soon? Because honestly we could use less of you parasites to society. Or are you going to enjoy playing your Xbox without fear of getting bombed daily? Just wondering.

So young, so ignorant. Tell me, wise one, what do you think of JFK's quote, "ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country." Was he full of shit as well?

I think he's' great for anyone who has no talent and wants to learn to art. Simply put he can teach anyone.

>Killing people
>Mindless tasks
You've never even been in a fight, have you pussy? The fact of the matter is you're not intelligent for that, you just feign intelligence when it actually the laws you hide behind need to be enforced. That's why nobody respects you and will never.

>Some people who graduate the bottom 10% of their class don't work at the gas station right away.
fixd

I live in Canada lmao.

Mega cringe

I have no idea who you are. You could be a chode-diddling brony who thought he'd waddle into this thread and spew cringe to feel like he wasn't for a second.

But yes, user, he was.

bob ross was a communist im surprised Sup Forums is not hating on him

Mediocre painter with a good heart

Gay hippie loved by hipster faggots who dont know shit about him or just stupid people. Id snort coke with him if he wasnt dead though.

Super cringe